1) He LOST both games, not to mention completley choking down the stretch last year going 0-3 with the playoffs on the line.
2) He is a veteran NFL QB with 53 starts. College means absolutely nothing.
3) His poor pocket prescence and poor decision making skills are as much to blame as the OLine.
4) Not the OLines fault when he delivers the football off target and directly into the hands of DLinemen.
5) He wouldn't even be the starting QB in St. Louis.
6) Only Jets fans would be naive enough to compare Sanchez to an elite QB.
7) Every team in the NFL has roster turnover. It's not the receivers fault that Sanchez is so inaccurate.