Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Sanchez haters?!

Where are all the Sanchez haters?!

Our kid has done all right give him a break.

1. He has led us to [B]2 AFC championship games[/B]
    2. He only started one full season at USC
    3. Last year he was crushed/sacked repeatedly b/c our OL was pathetic at
    protecting him
    4. He threw more INT b/c our line wasn't good and our running game was
    average
    5. The kid has made some mistakes, but if we were in St. Louis rather than
    NY he would be a prince rather than heavily criticized by his own Jet fan
    base
    6. We forget he's only played 3 years...what did Eli accomplish in his 3
    years?!
    7. The Jets have changed his WRs every year or 2. He had great chemistry
    w/Braylon. We dumped Cotchery and hasn't been given a legit WR
    outside of troublemaker, selfish etc. Holmes who the Steelers gave us for
    basically nothing b/c they wanted him out so bad.

Ladies, Gentlemen, kids please add your insight.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I like Sanchez and I see potential down the road all that matters is what he does this year to work towards the goal.

Sanchez is good enough to keep the defense fresh.

All Pro
    Yeah, why haven't we discussed this yet? I think this thread is really overdue...

:eek:

All League
    Who cares about the haters. Trolls hate Mark because he sent their asses home 2 Januaries ago, and the other idiots sound like Tiki Barber criticizing Eli Manning after his 3rd year.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Shark99;4498236]Our kid has done all right give him a break.

protecting him
    average
    base
    years?!

Ladies, Gentlemen, kids please add your insight.[/QUOTE]

1) He [B][U]LOST[/U][/B] both games, not to mention completley choking down the stretch last year going 0-3 with the playoffs on the line.

2) He is a veteran NFL QB with 53 starts. College means absolutely nothing.

3) His poor pocket prescence and poor decision making skills are as much to blame as the OLine.

4) Not the OLines fault when he delivers the football off target and directly into the hands of DLinemen.

5) He wouldn't even be the starting QB in St. Louis.

6) Only Jets fans would be naive enough to compare Sanchez to an elite QB.

7) Every team in the NFL has roster turnover. It's not the receivers fault that Sanchez is so inaccurate.

[QUOTE=Shark99;4498236]Our kid has done all right give him a break.

[I][B](Tim won his 1st NFL Playoff game against the NFL's #1 Defense while setting NFL Playoff records)[/B][/I]

[I][B](Tim's first season as a true soph. starter in the top defense SEC resulted in the NCAA's First Soph Heisman winner while breaking the 20/20 TD barrier, P-32 + R-23)[/B][/I]

protecting him
    [I][B](Bronco OL sucked too with their inconsistency)[/B][/I]

average
    [B][I](Tim threw few Int's, his career standard, the Bronco running game was #25 until Tim started, then it went to #1)[/I][/B]

base
    [B][I](yeah, and Tim would be King if he was in Jacksonville, so what?)[/I][/B]

years?!
    [B][I](We forget that Tim only has 16 NFL starts, 3 + 13, while coming in cold off the bench as the backup both times)[/I][/B]

[B][I](the Broncos traded away their Top 2 WR's before starting Tebow in 2011, and WR Lloyd was their ONLY 2010 Pro Bowler on offense)[/I][/B]

Ladies, Gentlemen, kids please add your insight.[/QUOTE]

My [I]'insight'[/I] tells me that - The Truth, you can't handle the [B]TRUTH[/B]! :D

But I'll try to work with that anyway.....

I don't hate anybody, you, Mark, or Broadway Joe, you all have an opinion, nothing more.

Namath has his own opinion, and it's been WRONG before, but I'm not Anti-Broadway-Joe.
    Joe - "FIRST of all, I'm a Mark Sanchez FAN." [I](truth, and it shows his likely opinion bias)[/I]

Mark Sanchez has the support of Joe Namath, who [U]believes[/U] he's the better quarterback "without a doubt".
    >> Showing that Joe has also failed to compare the results of Mark & Tim's first 16 NFL starts.
    Tebow 17 TD's to 9 Ints - backup cold off the bench.
    Sanchez 12 TD's to 20 Ints - given every [I]'silver spoon in the mouth'[/I] starter advantage available.

Tebow Career 47.3% with a [B]75.1 PER[/B]
    Sanchez Career 55.3% with a [B]73.2 PER[/B]
    Out of every 100 NFL pass attempts, Mark has only completed 7 more passes than Tim (with WAY better receivers), but was less 'effective' in PER.
    Tim has the way better TD to T-O Ratio, taking care of the ball and giving his 'team' a chance for a win.
    (btw, which is better for a teams defense: an 8 play drive to a costly turnover, or a 3 & out with a long punt) :confused:

Of course Tebow is not the best QB in the league after his first 16 starts, but he's had a way better beginning than either:
    HoF Joe Namath or Peyton Manning had, so I'm still hopeful for him to eventually do okay. ;)

Three things that you NEVER hear from the Tebow haters, or even the bland dissenters talk about:

[B]1.[/B] Tim's many Bronco and/or NFL Passing records, including the ones he set in his first NFL Playoff game against the NFL's #1 Defense.

[B]2.[/B] Tebow's TD to Turnover Ratio with so little help or support in Denver.
    a. 17 Passing TD's to 9 Ints - (1.84 to 1)
    b. 12 Rushing TD's to 6 Lost possession fumbles - (2.0 to 1)
    c. Overall 29 TD's to 15 Turnovers - (1.93 to 1)
    >> 2011 - 12 TD's to 6 Ints for a 2.0 to 1 Ratio

[B]3.[/B] Tebow's W/L record in his first 16 NFL starts (8-6 + 1-1) that included a Playoff win over the NFL's #1 defense.
    (Peyton went 3-13 in his first 16 NFL starts)

Note: Some fans and most media-morons don't seem to realize that throwing the ball in the dirt has the same result as throwing the ball away out of bounds,
    except that throwing it out of bounds gives your own receiver ZERO chance of making a great play on the ball.
    * Plus Tim is surely the only QB in the NFL that ever has a bad throw.
    But the really [I]'Bad Throws' [/I]are indicated by the TD/Int Ratio, not by the Comp %.
    ===============

Tebow 88 TD's to 16 Ints in SEC play. [I](28 Florida records, 14 SEC records, 5 NCAA records - 171 PER)[/I]
    Peyton 89 TD's to 34 Ints in SEC play. [I](5 Tennessee records - 149 PER)[/I]

[B]Does college ever relate to the Pros in any way?[/B]

Peyton's NFL Records include throwing [U]the most rookie QB Ints in NFL history [/U]in his first 16 NFL starts.
    Proving to Joe that Tebow will never be an NFL starting QB,,,,, opps, he already is a winning NFL QB, and he did it as a cold off the bench backup starter.

[B]>>> Broadway Joe in his 3 years at Bama had 25 TD's to 19 Ints. (TT = 88 to 16)[/B]
    [I]But that was no-account college, how about in the NFL?[/I]
    [B]Joe's NFL - Career passing percentage 50.1%, QB rating 65.5, 50 more interceptions than TD's.[/B]

All of that said, I'm just fine with Mark being the 4th year starter,,, cause at this point, [U]it's his job to lose[/U].....
    And if Mark keeps the Jet's starting job, then Tim will eventually move on and be a starter elsewhere.

You see, the Jets do not control Tim's NFL success or failure, they just control it as long as Tim's a Jet.
    Remember, the Fired-Fox, the unreal McCoy, and the Saint John El' Dim-way couldn't stop Tim's success as a Bronco QB, even as hard as they tried.....
    And it took a projected HoF QB to get Tim out of Denver without [I][U]their[/U] long time fans[/I] burning down the stadium. :yes:
    ====================

I don't mind dissenters, or [I]'legitimate'[/I] criticism of any player, but the stats ignorant and/or biased BS gets old....

Now, go ahead and call me a tebot or a troll, instead of just being factual and correct, because apparently only 'long time' Jet fans
    (that post here) and last century Jet QB's have any right to be [U]TOTALLY BIASED[/U] in their own opinions. :rolleyes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jet-T's;4498377]My [I]'insight'[/I] tells me that - The Truth, you can't handle the [B]TRUTH[/B]! :D

But I'll try to work with that anyway.....

I don't hate anybody, you, Mark, or Broadway Joe, you all have an opinion, nothing more.

Namath has his own opinion, and it's been WRONG before, but I'm not Anti-Broadway-Joe.
    Joe - "FIRST of all, I'm a Mark Sanchez FAN." [I](truth, and it shows his likely opinion bias)[/I]

Mark Sanchez has the support of Joe Namath, who [U]believes[/U] he's the better quarterback "without a doubt".
    >> Showing that Joe has also failed to compare the results of Mark & Tim's first 16 NFL starts.
    Tebow 17 TD's to 9 Ints - backup cold off the bench.
    Sanchez 12 TD's to 20 Ints - given every [I]'silver spoon in the mouth'[/I] starter advantage available.

Tebow Career 47.3% with a [B]75.1 PER[/B]
    Sanchez Career 55.3% with a [B]73.2 PER[/B]
    Out of every 100 NFL pass attempts, Mark has only completed 7 more passes than Tim (with WAY better receivers), but was less 'effective' in PER.
    Tim has the way better TD to T-O Ratio, taking care of the ball and giving his 'team' a chance for a win.
    (btw, which is better for a teams defense: an 8 play drive to a costly turnover, or a 3 & out with a long punt) :confused:

Of course Tebow is not the best QB in the league after his first 16 starts, but he's had a way better beginning than either:
    HoF Joe Namath or Peyton Manning had, so I'm still hopeful for him to eventually do okay. ;)

Three things that you NEVER hear from the Tebow haters, or even the bland dissenters talk about:

[B]1.[/B] Tim's many Bronco and/or NFL Passing records, including the ones he set in his first NFL Playoff game against the NFL's #1 Defense.

[B]2.[/B] Tebow's TD to Turnover Ratio with so little help or support in Denver.
    a. 17 Passing TD's to 9 Ints - (1.84 to 1)
    b. 12 Rushing TD's to 6 Lost possession fumbles - (2.0 to 1)
    c. Overall 29 TD's to 15 Turnovers - (1.93 to 1)
    >> 2011 - 12 TD's to 6 Ints for a 2.0 to 1 Ratio

[B]3.[/B] Tebow's W/L record in his first 16 NFL starts (8-6 + 1-1) that included a Playoff win over the NFL's #1 defense.
    (Peyton went 3-13 in his first 16 NFL starts)

Note: Some fans and most media-morons don't seem to realize that throwing the ball in the dirt has the same result as throwing the ball away out of bounds,
    except that throwing it out of bounds gives your own receiver ZERO chance of making a great play on the ball.
    * Plus Tim is surely the only QB in the NFL that ever has a bad throw.
    But the really [I]'Bad Throws' [/I]are indicated by the TD/Int Ratio, not by the Comp %.
    ===============

Tebow 88 TD's to 16 Ints in SEC play. [I](28 Florida records, 14 SEC records, 5 NCAA records - 171 PER)[/I]
    Peyton 89 TD's to 34 Ints in SEC play. [I](5 Tennessee records - 149 PER)[/I]

[B]Does college ever relate to the Pros in any way?[/B]

Peyton's NFL Records include throwing [U]the most rookie QB Ints in NFL history [/U]in his first 16 NFL starts.
    Proving to Joe that Tebow will never be an NFL starting QB,,,,, opps, he already is a winning NFL QB, and he did it as a cold off the bench backup starter.

[B]>>> Broadway Joe in his 3 years at Bama had 25 TD's to 19 Ints. (TT = 88 to 16)[/B]
    [I]But that was no-account college, how about in the NFL?[/I]
    [B]Joe's NFL - Career passing percentage 50.1%, QB rating 65.5, 50 more interceptions than TD's.[/B]

All of that said, I'm just fine with Mark being the 4th year starter,,, cause at this point, [U]it's his job to lose[/U].....
    And if Mark keeps the Jet's starting job, then Tim will eventually move on and be a starter elsewhere.

You see, the Jets do not control Tim's NFL success or failure, they just control it as long as Tim's a Jet.
    Remember, the Fired-Fox, the unreal McCoy, and the Saint John El' Dim-way couldn't stop Tim's success as a Bronco QB, even as hard as they tried.....
    And it took a projected HoF QB to get Tim out of Denver without [I][U]their[/U] long time fans[/I] burning down the stadium. :yes:
    ====================

I don't mind dissenters, or [I]'legitimate'[/I] criticism of any player, but the stats ignorant and/or biased BS gets old....

Now, go ahead and call me a tebot or a troll, instead of just being factual and correct, because apparently only 'long time' Jet fans
    (that post here) and last century Jet QB's have any right to be [U]TOTALLY BIASED[/U] in their own opinions. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Have you every watched Tebow throw the football?

He is not a NFL QB.

All Pro
    I like Mark Sanchez but this:

[QUOTE]1) He LOST both games, not to mention completley choking down the stretch last year going 0-3 with the playoffs on the line.

3) His poor pocket prescence and poor decision making skills are as much to blame as the OLine.

4) Not the OLines fault when he delivers the football off target and directly into the hands of DLinemen.

7) Every team in the NFL has roster turnover. It's not the receivers fault that Sanchez is so inaccurate. [/QUOTE]

is 100% accurate.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4498296]1) He [B][U]LOST[/U][/B] both games, not to mention completley choking down the stretch last year going 0-3 with the playoffs on the line.

7) Every team in the NFL has roster turnover. It's not the receivers fault that Sanchez is so inaccurate.[/QUOTE]

Tex, as usual you are spot on.....:rolleyes:

Sanchez was terrible in the 2 AFCCG's......Only went 37-63....490 yards...4 TDS....1 INT and a 7.8 YPA in the 2 games.......

He also only led the Jets to a 17-6 lead against the Colts where are stout #1 defense proceeded to give up 461 total yards and 3 TDS and a FG in 5 Colt possesions.....

Our highly touted running game also went an amazing 22-70 for a whopping 3.1 YPC.....

Our top 3 defense shined again against the Steelers.....Mendenhall gathered 166 yards by himself as they shredded our d-line......Of course our top 5 running attack made up for this by going 29-86 for a stunning 2.9 YPC....

Kid cannot win.....The Jets win playoff games many credit the D and running game......When they lose in the 2 AFCCG'S you say HE lost them even though he was the only part of the team to step up his game with every thing on the line......

I would be willing to bet 99% of Jets fans would have taken his performances in the AFCCG's beforehand and would have said the Jets would have been in back to back SB' with those #'s.......

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4498425]Have you every watched Tebow throw the football?

He is not a NFL QB.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Good to see you back on your meds old man :D

_

[QUOTE=jetsmetsrangers;4498453]Tex, as usual you are spot on.....:rolleyes:

Sanchez was terrible in the 2 AFCCG's......Only went 37-63....490 yards...4 TDS....1 INT and a 7.8 YPA in the 2 games.......

He also only led the Jets to a 17-6 lead against the Colts where are stout #1 defense proceeded to give up 461 total yards and 3 TDS and a FG in 5 Colt possesions.....

Our highly touted running game also went an amazing 22-70 for a whopping 3.1 YPC.....

Our top 3 defense shined again against the Steelers.....Mendenhall gathered 166 yards by himself as they shredded our d-line......Of course our top 5 running attack made up for this by going 29-86 for a stunning 2.9 YPC....

Kid cannot win.....The Jets win playoff games many credit the D and running game......When they lose in the 2 AFCCG'S you say HE lost them even though he was the only part of the team to step up his game with every thing on the line......

I would be willing to bet 99% of Jets fans would have taken his performances in the AFCCG's beforehand and would have said the Jets would have been in back to back SB' with those #'s.......[/QUOTE]

in all fairness, he did fumble against Pitt...which was really a huge blow at that point in the game.

Banned
    [QUOTE=jetsmetsrangers;4498453]Tex, as usual you are spot on.....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the positive feedback jmr.

Banned
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4498460]LOL. Good to see you back on your meds old man :D

_[/QUOTE]

When did I [B][U]ever[/U][/B] say Tebow was a good NFL QB?

He's not.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jet-T's;4498377]

Now, go ahead and call me a tebot or a troll

[/QUOTE]

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4498466]When did I [B][U]ever[/U][/B] say Tebow was a good NFL QB?

He's not.[/QUOTE]

I know, you're an equal opportunity hater :D

_

When will people realize that Sanchez' performance in a few games isn't nearly as important as his performance in the aggregate 54 when evaluating him as a QB? You can't be Mr. Clutch in the playoffs if you can't even get there in the first place.

Banned
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4498468]Join Date: April 2012.

_[/QUOTE]

So he's just a 321er?

Our kid has done all right give him a break.

[B]That was all due to Shotty's expert tutelage and the fact we had a top running game, defense and oline.
    [/B]

[B]Yeah, that is a minus not a plus.[/B]

protecting him

[B]His 1st year in the real world without a top 5 oline, running game and defense and he spit the bit.[/B]

average
    [B]
    Yup, throwing two ints into the belly of 300 and fat Randy Starks was totally due to the oline.[/B]

base

[B]No, everyone in the league all the fans and all the experts rate him as a lower than 20 starting Qb in the league.[/B]

years?!

[B]Please compare him to guys like David Carr not Eli. What Eli or anyother QB does not make Sanchez and better or worse than his play dictates.[/B]

[B]
    This is a legit comment Holmes is a number 2 quality jackazz and Edwards was a huge loss. However go back on the comments at the time and 8 out of 10 posters on this forum couldn;t get rid of edwards and cotchery fast enough in favour of Mason and red zone plax.[/B]

Ladies, Gentlemen, kids please add your insight.

[B]Insight added as per your request.[/B]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

30 wins in 3 seasons, less than a handful have done that.

4-2 playoff record.

4 road wins, no one else has more.

Complaining that he lost 2 is as idiotic as saying he's better than Brady because Brady has more post season loses Tex.