Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allen West Belongs To A Party Of Apes.....

Allen West Belongs To A Party Of Apes.....

[url]http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/06/21/Allen-West-Fundraise-Maher-Racism[/url]

[QUOTE][B]Allen West Fundraises Off Bill Maher's 'Racist' Attack[/B]

by John Nolte 21 Jun 2012

Earlier this week, Obama supporter/super donor Bill Maher lashed out at Allen West in a blog post where he referred to the black Congressman's Republican party as the "Party of the Apes." Politico caught it, but practically pulled something downplaying it. [b]Breitbart News gave it the attention it deserved, and yet the very same media that declares "basketball," "food" and "stamp" as racist dog-whistles against Barack Obama, just couldn’t summon any indignation on this one.

Declare a basketball-loving president a basketball-loving president and you’re racist.

State a black Congressman is a member of the "Party of the Apes" and crickets.[/b]

For the media, though, this has never been about race and has always been about politics. The corrupt media is only looking for ways to rescue Obama and screaming RACIST is a pretty nifty way to avoid using the word "jobs."

Besides, being on Maher's HBO show is a feather in the craven cocktail crowd's cap, so if Maher wants to state West belongs to the "Party of the Apes," so be it. Racism shmacism, criticism might cost you an invite.

Criticism could also hurt Obama. After all, Maher loves him some Obama to the tune of $1 million and a HBO show exclusively devoted to keeping him in power for four more years.

One person not interested in a seat at Maher's roundtable, though, is West, whose campaign responded today with a fundraising email with the header, "Bill Maher's Racist Attack":

Dear Patriot,

Bill Maher and liberals like him are gravely threatened by a black conservative willing to stand up to their reckless agenda.

This week, Obama’s million-dollar Super PAC donor and “comedian” Bill Maher leveled racial smears against Allen West and the “Party of the Apes.”

Maher went on to say that when fellow Republican representatives greet Allen in Washington, they probably say, “‘Word, Allen. Word.’ Because that’s how they think black people talk.” …

Of course, this isn’t the first time Bill Maher has made racist and sexist remarks. He has a history of offensive, misogynistic attacks on women as well.

•In one 11-day period in 2011, Maher repeatedly assaulted Sarah Palin, calling her a “bimbo” and hurling two sexist epithets during his stand-up “comedy routine.”

•He has repeatedly leveled insults at Bristol Palin as well, saying just this past May that Bristol would “name her next kid Colt 45 after what she’s drinking when she gets pregnant.”

•And in April, Maher attacked Ann Romney saying she has “never gotten her ass out of the house to work.”

President Obama and Allen’s left-wing opponent won’t speak out against these racist and sexist attacks. In fact, they’ll likely circle the wagons. Help us fight back by donating today! Help ensure we keep Allen West in Washington to restore honor and integrity to government.

[b]Rest assured, the media still won't cover Maher's indefensible attack, even after one of the most well-known Congressmen in the country calls attention to it. We won’t hear a peep from the Congressional Black Caucus either, because it's really the Congressional Leftist Caucus That Happens To Be Black Because The Media Loves Identity Politics.[/b]

Oh, we might see some obligatory reporting, but not the kind of narrative that would swarm a Sean Hannity or Dennis Miller had one of them written the exact same thing about a black Democrat.

Like much of the media that protects him, Maher is rich, white, privileged, and powerful and therefore can say anything he pleases about a black man. You know, as long as it's one of "those" black men -- the kind that doesn’t behave the way the rich, white, powerful and privileged think he should.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC[/QUOTE]

Where's the outrage from Al? Jesse? The CBC? Ricky Maddow? Ed Shultz? The NAACP? See-BS? NBC? ABC? MS-DNC?

If this were a Republican (especially a million dollar donor to Romney's campaign) calling a black Dim Congressman a member of the party of apes, the criminal liberal media and the black grievance industry would be going ape sh*t......

Bill Maher is a sniveling little piece of sh*t that looks like the end result of a human-possum gene splicing.....

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4498368][url]http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/06/21/Allen-West-Fundraise-Maher-Racism[/url]

Where's the outrage from Al? Jesse? The CBC? Ricky Maddow? Ed Shultz? The NAACP? See-BS? NBC? ABC? MS-DNC?

If this were a Republican (especially a million dollar donor to Romney's campaign) calling a black Dim Congressman a member of the party of apes, the criminal liberal media and the black grievance industry would be going ape sh*t......

Bill Maher is a sniveling little piece of sh*t that looks like the end result of a human-possum gene splicing.....[/QUOTE]

You cant fault Schultz and NAACP and NBC and the rest of the liberal outlets for not covering this one. They are too busy at the moment writing their articles about anyone criticizing Holder being a racist.

All Pro
    In my opinion, the comment was not racist in nature, but rather a shot at Republicans being primitive.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=parafly;4498558]In my opinion, the comment was not racist in nature, but rather a shot at Republicans being primitive.[/QUOTE]

As though context ever matters when the shoe is on the other foot. Please!

[QUOTE=parafly;4498558]In my opinion, the comment was not racist in nature, but rather a shot at Republicans being primitive.[/QUOTE]

You don't say :rolleyes:

With that said, if the shoe were on the other foot we all know it would be on every friggin' network ticket out there...

Bill Maher is probably more upset, no such thing as bas press for a bad comedian.

All Pro

Frankly I'm stunned that you would see it that way.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4498628]Frankly I'm stunned that you would see it that way.[/QUOTE]

Do you disagree? How does the racist angle make any logical sense? If there is one party that can be generally attributed to blacks, it's not the Republicans.

Allen West is a joke.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Trades;4498569]As though context ever matters when the shoe is on the other foot. Please![/QUOTE]

So race baiting is only bad if it comes from the other side? Got it.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=parafly;4498636]Do you disagree? How does the racist angle make any logical sense? If there is one party that can be generally attributed to blacks, it's not the Republicans.[/QUOTE]

I know, Dems can't be racist. Hey, I don't knock the strategy. If you can get away with it, why not.

You know the point is that if any Rep said that, racial Apocalypse time, in comes Rev. Al and Jesse.
    Last edited by brady's a catcher; 06-22-2012 at 03:29 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4498659]I know, Dems can't be racist.[/QUOTE]

Of course they can. Exhibit A and B right in your post.

[QUOTE]Hey, I don't knock the strategy. If you can get away with it, why not.[/QUOTE]

If you don't want to knock it here, then don't knock it when it's the other way around.

[QUOTE]You know the point is that if any Rep said that, racial Apocalypse time, in comes Rev. Al and Jesse.[/QUOTE]

Anyone who takes Al and Jesse seriously is a puppet. How is West's response with a fundraising email with the header, "Bill Maher's Racist Attack" any better?

All League
    In this instance, context is the key. He called the GOP "planet of the Apes" before he said "Allen West should go back to the other Apes".

As an aside, I think Bill Maher is a bit too partisan for me, and somewhat of a d*ckhead, but I actually enjoy the format of his show - the round panel discussion with no filter/censorship.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=parafly;4498673]Of course they can. Exhibit A and B right in your post.

If you don't want to knock it here, then don't knock it when it's the other way around.

Anyone who takes Al and Jesse seriously is a puppet. How is West's response with a fundraising email with the header, "Bill Maher's Racist Attack" any better?[/QUOTE]

Good post, very fair.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4498675]In this instance, context is the key. He called the GOP "planet of the Apes" before he said "Allen West should go back to the other Apes".

As an aside, I think Bill Maher is a bit too partisan for me, and somewhat of a d*ckhead, but I actually enjoy the format of his show - the round panel discussion with no filter/censorship.[/QUOTE]

I enjoy his show also. I love the Daily Show. I watch them with the understanding that the hosts are unabashed libs, as is most of Holleywood. I may disagree with the politics but I love the movies, Breaking Bad, Justified, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Parks and Rec. I don't really care what their politics are any more than I care what Robby Cano or David Harris' politics are.

All League
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4498684]I enjoy his show also. I love the Daily Show. I watch them with the understanding that the hosts are unabashed libs, as is most of Holleywood. I may disagree with the politics but I love the movies, Breaking Bad, Justified, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Parks and Rec. I don't really care what their politics are any more than I care what Robby Cano or David Harris' politics are.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, political differences don't stop me from enjoying good entertainers. Although I have to admit, it's hard for me to think of a conservative in the entertainment business - does Clint Eastwood count as a conservative? - I'm a huge Fistful of Dollars fan and a big Clint fan in general.

And f***, Game of Thrones is so good. Just started reading the books after s2 ended.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4498684]I enjoy his show also. I love the Daily Show. I watch them with the understanding that the hosts are unabashed libs, as is most of Holleywood. I may disagree with the politics but I love the movies, Breaking Bad, Justified, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Parks and Rec. I don't really care what their politics are any more than I care what Robby Cano or David Harris' politics are.[/QUOTE]

David Harris and Cano's politics play in the middle

All League
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4498701]David Harris and Cano's politics play in the middle[/QUOTE]

D'Brickashaw is a communist.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4498703]D'Brickashaw is a communist.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope he can Communist Bloc well all season

All League
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4498708]Let's hope he can Communist Bloc well all season[/QUOTE]

The Iron Curtain would actually be a great nickname for an offensive line.