Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez has new attitude - Schein

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=OCCH;4498944]So I guess you're giving up on Freeman, Flacco, Ryan, etc, right? Probably even moreso since they had WAY more college experience, right? Might as well make it a general rule -- if your QB doesn't produce by year 3, get rid of him, right?

It's truly sad that fans of a "dynasty" can't hold a rational football discussion . . .[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Don't forget about Aaron Rodgers either. I mean, he sat for 3 full years developing and learning behind Favre and never won a SB until his 6th year in the league. So yes, he won his first SB as a 3 year starter/6th year in the league.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4498927]He was the friggn' #5 overall pick in the draft.

Sanchez is rated in the bottom 3rd of every single QB statistic.

After 53 NFL starts, when do you expect him to do someting?[/QUOTE]

Except that silly "touchdowns" metric. Scoring points in a football game isn't that important anyways.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4498935]
    Sanchez is 0-2 in the the biggest 2 games of his life.

[/QUOTE]

Two sets of QB ratings:
    93.3 and 102.2
    82.5 and 91.1

First set belongs to Sanchez in the two AFC championships, the second is Tom Brady's ratings in his last two superbowls.

So if Sanchez let his team down when it counted the most, what did Tom Brady do in the epitome of big games?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4498935]Gotta love this comeback from Sanchez apologists. :rolleyes:

[B]Sanchez is 0-2 in the the biggest 2 games of his life.[/B]

If it wasn't for the Jets defense and running game, he'd never be there in the first place.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ASG0531;4498947][B]Dude, you are giving a ball and a trampoline to everyone on this board with that remark[/B].[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MagroCrag;4498978]Two sets of QB ratings:
    93.3 and 102.2
    82.5 and 91.1

First set belongs to Sanchez in the two AFC championships, the second is Tom Brady's ratings in his last two superbowls.

So if Sanchez let his team down when it counted the most,[B] what did Tom Brady do in the epitome of big games[/B]?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8457/nbaslamdunkcontest2010.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schein is the worst. Sanchez is going to improve because the Jets will run, run, run (where are they going to run to with that OL and the defenses loading 8 men in the box?) Sparano is going to run run run not matter what?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4498935]Gotta love this comeback from Sanchez apologists. :rolleyes:

Sanchez is 0-2 in the the biggest 2 games of his life.

If it wasn't for the Jets defense and running game, he'd never be there in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think Brady is 0 - 2, since the Pats were forced to stop cheating.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=OCCH;4498920]Yeah, because every other QB has it all together after his first three years, right?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    Is there a cut off point for this excuse? 4 years? 5 years?:rolleyes:

I can remember when his third year was make or break.:yes:
    As one of the people that first floated the idea that Sanchez's career could take a Drew Brees like trajectory, I've lost faith. :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4498927]He was the friggn' #5 overall pick in the draft.

Sanchez is rated in the bottom 3rd of every single QB statistic.

After 53 NFL starts, when do you expect him to do someting?[/QUOTE]

Sanchez is 4-2 in the playoffs in the last 3 years

Brady is 2-2 in the playoffs in the last 3 years

Sanchez has beaten Brady

Sanchez is 25, Brady is 36

Regular season is for losers

Sanchez > Brady

Suck it you ****ing troll!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4499027]Sanchez is 4-2 in the playoffs in the last 3 years

Sanchez has beaten Brady

Sanchez > Brady

Suck it you ****ing troll![/QUOTE]

Am I blind or did you just say that Sanchez is better than Brady ?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4499027]Sanchez is 4-2 in the playoffs in the last 3 years

Sanchez has beaten Brady

Sanchez > Brady

Suck it you ****ing troll![/QUOTE]

Actually Brady has lost to the Giants, followed by a loss to the Ravens, then a loss to the Jets and another loss to the Giants the last four seasons.

Is it me or if losses in the playoffs are all that count for TX, what does this say for Brady?

Can't have it both ways.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4499030]Am I blind or did you just say that Sanchez is better than Brady ?[/QUOTE]

just let it go, it's not worth it. Ray Ray is in super angry, facts be damned mode. Brady is 36, apparently.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-23-2012 at 03:59 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DaveInNNJ;4498936]Haha, what a freaking joke.
    About Sporano, he says "He will run, run, and run some more.", because this a "ground-and-pound team". Did I miss a signing this year?
    Did we pick up ANY good running backs, outside a draft pick?
    Geez, most NFL fans can name the running back for nearly *any* football team in their conference, division, whatever. But not the Jets. No, we have NO FREAKING NAME Shonne Greene.

Ground and pound is sham these guys are trying to stuff down the throat of the ignorant public. I, for one, won't be stupid enough to drink any of that Kool-Aid.[/QUOTE]

Says the Giants lover. :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASG0531;4499042]just let it go, it's not worth it. Ray Ray is in super angry, facts be damned mode. Brady is 36, apparently.[/QUOTE]

Please stop trolling this thread with Tammi talk

We are discussing heterosexual quarterbacks here

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see the talent to rely on a ground and pound offense unless Tebow is under center. And I don't understand how Sanchez' new hardass attitude will enable him to complete more passes...unless he grew a few more inches in the offseason. I like the bluster but I don't see the parts in place for improvement

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY2FLDWC85;4498934]I've tried to hold back and just talk sports with you Tx. But Jesus Christ, do you seriously troll EACH and EVERY thread on this site? You're a Patriot troll, on a NY Jets fan site, and you go out of your way to "correct" each and every Jet fans positive perspective on a situation? It's old. We can't even talk up our developing quarterback, have hope in his progression, dream about the future... Without old man PatsFanTx trolling us, telling us how Sanchez sucks, how he's been a bust, how he's ranked at the bottom of every statistical category known to man kind, the Jets suck for letting Burress go (red zone target), the Jets suck for keeping a prime 28 year old WR in Holmes because he's not a #1 option (Whoever the Jets let go they're awsome whoever the Jets kept suck), etc, etc. Jesus ****ing Christ man. Get a life, will ya? Find a wife, can ya? You'd probably ignore them too, just so you can bash the Jets some more.[/QUOTE]

If you guys would stop responding to him, he would shrivel up and die. Probably literally.

Sent from my LTEvo

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jxc;4499016]Is there a cut off point for this excuse? 4 years? 5 years?:rolleyes:

I can remember when his third year was make or break.:yes:
    As one of the people that first floated the idea that Sanchez's career could take a Drew Brees like trajectory, I've lost faith. :mad:[/QUOTE]

check out Eli Manning's stats early in his career.... Sanchez's #'s are better, despite only starting 1 year in college...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tomjets;4499368]check out Eli Manning's stats early in his career.... Sanchez's #'s are better, despite only starting 1 year in college...[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Sanchez came into the league as a raw rookie quarterback who lacked college starting experience. He was so raw in 2009, where we were forced to run more and pass fewer than any other team in the league. It was a much better thought process/idea rather than going the route of Kellen Clemens. As we (all) know, Sanchez was a raw project coming into the league with potential to develop into a franchise quarterback moving forward. He's no longer raw, but he's still developing after only 3 years of NFL experience. When we drafted Sanchez, we all knew it'll take a good 2-3 years of mistakes, learning on the fly, learning curves of the NFL game, adjusting to the difference of high school football to the pro's because lets be honest... Sanchez had a lot more high school experience when compared to college starting experience heading into the league. It's only been 3 seasons, he's been to two AFC Championship games (obviously didn't hold our team back), ranks up there with all-time greats in regards to postseason performance (statistically speaking) and regardless of what the critics say or may not say; he's improved each of his three seasons since being drafted. Unlike Aaron Rodgers, Sanchez wasn't given the opportunity to develop and learn behind a future HOF QB in Favre for 3 whole years. Sanchez on the other hand, is the definition of a coaching staff throwing a raw rookie into the fire and saying... 'Go develop kid'.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY2FLDWC85;4499378]Exactly. Sanchez came into the league as a raw rookie quarterback who lacked college starting experience. He was so raw in 2009, where we were forced to run more and pass fewer than any other team in the league. It was a much better thought process/idea rather than going the route of Kellen Clemens. As we (all) know, Sanchez was a raw project coming into the league with potential to develop into a franchise quarterback moving forward. He's no longer raw, but he's still developing after only 3 years of NFL experience. When we drafted Sanchez, we all knew it'll take a good 2-3 years of mistakes, learning on the fly, learning curves of the NFL game, adjusting to the difference of high school football to the pro's because lets be honest... Sanchez had a lot more high school experience when compared to college starting experience heading into the league. It's only been 3 seasons, he's been to two AFC Championship games (obviously didn't hold our team back), ranks up there with all-time greats in regards to postseason performance (statistically speaking) and regardless of what the critics say or may not say; he's improved each of his three seasons since being drafted. Unlike Aaron Rodgers, Sanchez wasn't given the opportunity to develop and learn behind a future HOF QB in Favre for 3 whole years. Sanchez on the other hand, is the definition of a coaching staff throwing a raw rookie into the fire and saying... 'Go develop kid'.[/QUOTE]

so good to have you back Statz.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4499383]so good to have you back Statz.[/QUOTE]

It is, it will be even better when you leave.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4499388]It is, it will be even better when you leave.[/QUOTE]

I look forward to DWCs solid posts about Sanchez high school carrer at how that relates to the Jets.

BTW, I thought I was on ignore....you fraud.