Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATE MAGGOTS TODAY, *****ES!!!!

Did the maggots inseminate your mouth?

Banned
    [QUOTE=NYJCAP2;4501974]I love Gino's![/QUOTE]

So do I. Our first mistake was not going there. We figured we'd try the new place. Never again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Braumeister;4501971]Quick update: I filed a complaint with the Health Department on Monday. A health inspector called me just a little while ago. The person who recorded my complaint wrote that I found maggots in a roll, so the inspector checked their bread and found nothing. I explained to her that it was a chicken roll, or stromboli. She said she was going to go back and check things again.

She asked if we brought the food back to the guy at the pizzeria. We did. She said the guy acted like this was the first he was hearing any of this (lie #1), and he accused me of working for Gino's pizza (lie #2), a competitor down the road, and that I was trying some dirty tactic to sabotage his business (lie #3).

I'm f*cking livid now. I want to go back there and cave in his chest with my heel. That motherf*cker could have poisoned my wife and myself, and he has the balls to say we're making it up to help the competition? :steamin:[/QUOTE]

You should go back in there, when its crowded, and tell him that you don't work at Gino's and that he owes you an apology. You should make sure you use the word maggots repeatedly and clearly for everyone to hear.

But honestly, what would you expect him to do when confronted with someone from the Health Dept who may shut him down?

Banned
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4501989]You should go back in there, when its crowded, and tell him that you don't work at Gino's and that he owes you an apology. You should make sure you use the word maggots repeatedly and clearly for everyone to hear.

But honestly, what would you expect him to do when confronted with someone from the Health Dept who may shut him down?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he should keep his place clean, and serve fresh food.

My wife checked a few sites with reviews of the place. One other person mentioned buying some pies from there, and finding bugs in them after taking them home. The guy obviously doesn't care enough to have some quality control. And if there's bugs and maggots in his food, what other kind of filth is in that place? He deserves to be shut down.

He's going to kill somebody one day.

I was at Home Depot not too long ago, and I was looking for something boring, when I overheard someone asking for help with "maggots". What happened (apparently) is that this guy clogged his toilet, and the pipes burst under the toilet when he flushed and crap got everywhere between the first and second floor. He just left it for weeks, and then maggots started falling from the ceiling. Seriously, I'm not making this up.

****ing disgusting. I had to leave because I was laughing so hard.

All League
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4502000]Maybe he should keep his place clean, and serve fresh food.

My wife checked a few sites with reviews of the place. One other person mentioned buying some pies from there, and finding bugs in them after taking them home. The guy obviously doesn't care enough to have some quality control. And if there's bugs and maggots in his food, what other kind of filth is in that place? He deserves to be shut down.

He's going to kill somebody one day.[/QUOTE]

You know what you need to do.

[IMG]http://www.jackgartside.com/images/frankies.png[/IMG]