Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATE MAGGOTS TODAY, *****ES!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ATE MAGGOTS TODAY, *****ES!!!!

So I had some comp time that I needed to use, so I figured I'd use it today. As you may know, my wife's current school is closing. The diocese, local school district, and her principal gave her a ton of things that she needed to get done, she was a little overwhelmed. So I used some time to go help her out.

Anyway we figured we'd grab lunch at a relatively new pizza joint near the school. I got a chicken roll. We brought the rolls back to the school to eat them in her A/C'd classroom.

I ate the first half. It was dry and bland. But I was starving, so I ate it. Then I picked up the second piece, and saw little maggots crawling inside it. Disgusting!

Long story short: don't ever eat at Frankie's East Side Pizza, in Farmingdale. The Department of Health will be getting a phone call about them on Monday.

The bright side is I think it might be interesting to see little creepy crawlers in my doots. I may post pictures if I find some. :)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    What's a chicken roll?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4498965]So I had some comp time that I needed to use, so I figured I'd use it today. As you may know, my wife's current school is closing. The diocese, local school district, and her principal gave her a ton of things that she needed to get done, she was a little overwhelmed. So I used some time to go help her out.

Anyway we figured we'd grab lunch at a relatively new pizza joint near the school. I got a chicken roll. We brought the rolls back to the school to eat them in her A/C'd classroom.

I ate the first half. It was dry and bland. But I was starving, so I ate it. Then I picked up the second piece, and saw little maggots crawling inside it. Disgusting!

Long story short: don't ever eat at Frankie's East Side Pizza, in Farmingdale. The Department of Health will be getting a phone call about them on Monday.

The bright side is I think it might be interesting to see little creepy crawlers in my doots. I may post pictures if I find some. :)[/QUOTE]

That's nothing. You should have heard this disgusting foreign guy disgustingly eating his disgusting apple on my train ride home tonight.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4498972]What's a chicken roll?[/QUOTE]

About 180 on a good day.

:rimshot:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4498972]What's a chicken roll?[/QUOTE]

Stromboli.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4498965]Long story short: don't ever eat at Frankie's East Side Pizza, in Farmingdale. [/QUOTE]

Interestingly, I just started a job at Frankie's East Side Pizza in Farmingdale.

-

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4498979]Interestingly, I just started a job at Frankie's East Side Pizza in Farmingdale.

-[/QUOTE]

Funny. The guy who sold us the food was an Irish guy who thought he was black....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4498977]Stromboli.[/QUOTE]

A chicken stromboli? The maggots could only have been an improvement. You should be thanking the guy, not suing him.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4499011]A chicken stromboli? The maggots could only have been an improvement. You should be thanking the guy, not suing him.[/QUOTE]

Sigh, I long for a chicken roll these days. First meal back, always is in a local pizza shop in NY.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4499011]A chicken stromboli? The maggots could only have been an improvement. You should be thanking the guy, not suing him.[/QUOTE]

I'm not suing him.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    After you realized you ate maggots, did you feel ill, or were you like "meh, fuk it."?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4499002]Funny. The guy who sold us the food was an Irish guy who thought he was black....[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akEC4UGX-8g[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    maggots are mostly protein, so you have that going for you

:barf:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Now go swallow a soda bottle cap and I will be impressed!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Porgyman;4499092]Nice! Now go swallow a soda bottle cap and I will be impressed![/QUOTE]

..and the Porgmeister with the win!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4499084]maggots are mostly protein, so you have that going for you

:barf:

[/QUOTE]

So is sprem. :barf:

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4498974]That's nothing. You should have heard this disgusting foreign guy disgustingly eating his disgusting apple on my train ride home tonight.[/QUOTE]

Take the Port Washington line instead of the # 7 next time.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What beer goes best with maggotty pizza? :dunno:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quick update: I filed a complaint with the Health Department on Monday. A health inspector called me just a little while ago. The person who recorded my complaint wrote that I found maggots in a roll, so the inspector checked their bread and found nothing. I explained to her that it was a chicken roll, or stromboli. She said she was going to go back and check things again.

She asked if we brought the food back to the guy at the pizzeria. We did. She said the guy acted like this was the first he was hearing any of this (lie #1), and he accused me of working for Gino's pizza (lie #2), a competitor down the road, and that I was trying some dirty tactic to sabotage his business (lie #3).

I'm f*cking livid now. I want to go back there and cave in his chest with my heel. That motherf*cker could have poisoned my wife and myself, and he has the balls to say we're making it up to help the competition? :steamin:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Gino's!