Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sandusky Found Guilty

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4499193]Fair enough TBP. Although I would observe that the rehashing of this connection is probably part of the permanent penance to be paid because of those who spent so many years looking the other way.[/QUOTE]

Makes me think of the 900,000,000 Muslims who :look the other way" at the actions, hatreds and murderous violence of the 100,000,000 (10%, a very conservative figure by most accounts) or so who support radical, murderous, extremist, fundamentalist Jihad against all non-believers.

But yeah, a couple dozen Pedo-Priests spread over 100 years in the States, I guess thats pretty bad too. I guess all religion is equally bad. Just ask PK< he'll tell us.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4499136]There's a Buggery Forum?

[B]Who knew?[/B]

_[/QUOTE]

Diddlers and GMC.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4499031]Link? I have never heard that. Bigot anyone. You damn the entire religion and it's beliefs because you hate pedophile priests?
    I guess you would damn the entire educational establishment because of Penn State and Sandusky? Sheeesh, your predisposition
    for wholesale inclusion is telling.[/QUOTE]

+1

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4499199]Here's the "connection":

One group is a secular college.

Another is the group that says it is God's representative on Earth.

Is god "all knowing" or is he an a**hole that condones child a**rape?

One group prosecutes pedophiles. The other covers them up.[/QUOTE]

As usual this drug-addled thought pattern makes no sense. Gd has never "condoned " the behavior you depict. Evil is the work of man not Gd.
    If clergy sin / commit crimes it is not in the name of Gd or by the word of Gd in the Bible.
    More teachers in public school commit "a**rape" then priests so go harangue them too.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4499161]Take away Notre Dame's scholarships? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I think that was done already.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4499216]As usual this drug-addled thought pattern makes no sense. Gd has never "condoned " the behavior you depict. Evil is the work of man not Gd.
    If clergy sin / commit crimes it is not in the name of Gd or by the word of Gd in the Bible.
    More teachers in public school commit "a**rape" then priests so go harangue them too.[/QUOTE]

Can't we all just get along?

This undertone of vitriol in the Hampur is making me sad.

Anyone got any good boob gifs?

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4499209]Makes me think of the 900,000,000 Muslims who :look the other way" at the actions, hatreds and murderous violence of the 100,000,000 (10%, a very conservative figure by most accounts) or so who support radical, murderous, extremist, fundamentalist Jihad against all non-believers.

But yeah, a couple dozen Pedo-Priests spread over 100 years in the States, I guess thats pretty bad too. I guess all religion is equally bad. Just ask PK< he'll tell us.[/QUOTE]

Couple dozen? Try well over 4,000 since 1950.

Love the logic...You think the church is bad? Muslims are way worse! Yay!

But Penn State to Muslims in under 50 posts is pretty good, in the Politics Forum the rag heads usually get called out in under 15.
    Last edited by FF2; 06-23-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4499240]Couple dozen? Try well over 4,000 since 1950.

But Penn State to Muslims in under 50 posts is pretty good, in the Politics Forum the rag heads usually get called out in under 15.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JStokes;4499233]Can't we all just get along?

_[/QUOTE]
    _

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4499254]_[/QUOTE]

So post a boob gif, Melvin.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4499193]Fair enough TBP. Although I would observe that the rehashing of this connection is probably part of the permanent penance to be paid because of those who spent so many years looking the other way.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4499199]Here's the "connection":

One group is a secular college.

Another is the group that says it is God's representative on Earth.

Is god "all knowing" or is he an a**hole that condones child a**rape?

One group prosecutes pedophiles. The other covers them up.[/QUOTE]
    Strange. I see two groups with tremendous institutional power and BOTH OF THEM spending decades (or longer in the case of the Catholic church) covering up essentially the same problem. Either that or looking the other way which amounts to the same thing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4499209]Makes me think of the 900,000,000 Muslims who :look the other way" at the actions, hatreds and murderous violence of the 100,000,000 (10%, a very conservative figure by most accounts) or so who support radical, murderous, extremist, fundamentalist Jihad against all non-believers.

But yeah, a couple dozen Pedo-Priests spread over 100 years in the States, I guess thats pretty bad too. I guess all religion is equally bad. Just ask PK< he'll tell us.[/QUOTE]
    Way to absolutely toe the party line by downplaying, minimizing and outright fabricating information about a problem that has plagued the Catholic church for as long as there has been a Catholic church.

What has any of that to do with Islam or the price of tea in China for that matter?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4499261]Way to absolutely toe the party line by downplaying, minimizing and outright fabricating information about a problem that has plagued the Catholic church for as long as there has been a Catholic church.

What has any of that to do with Islam or the price of tea in China for that matter?[/QUOTE]

What does Jerry Sandusky have to do with the Catholic Church... This ain't the time or place... Go start a thread in the poli forum. I'll show up and tell you what time it is...

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4499262]What does Jerry Sandusky have to do with the Catholic Church... This ain't the time or place... Go start a thread in the poli forum. I'll show up and tell you what time it is...[/QUOTE]

Right church, wrong pew?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4499262]This ain't the time or place... Go start a thread in the poli forum.[/QUOTE]

The OP brought it up.

Stop menstruating. Suck it up.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4499240]Couple dozen? Try well over 4,000 since 1950.

But Penn State to Muslims in under 50 posts is pretty good, in the Politics Forum the rag heads usually get called out in under 15.[/QUOTE]

I think criticism of the entire Catholic Church by the same folks who are utterly silent (or supportive) of Islam, is quite an entertaining, if obvious hypocritical, thing.

I would also never use a phrase like "Rag Heads", but I guess some might.

In any event, don't let me stop the Crusade against Catholics. I'm sure it bears some relevance to Sandusky that will no doubt be expressed shortly.

[QUOTE=EM31;4499261]Way to absolutely toe the party line by downplaying, minimizing and outright fabricating information about a problem that has plagued the Catholic church for as long as there has been a Catholic church.

What has any of that to do with Islam or the price of tea in China for that matter?[/QUOTE]

Downplaying?

Comparitive Ethics. I find 4,000 Pedophiles to be bad. I find 100,000,000 potential willing martyrs for the faith to be worse. I find the demonization of Catholicism and the silence on Islam to be...enlightening.

I find both to be evil.

What I don't understand is the connection between Sandusky and Jock Culture, and the Catholic Church. Was Sandusky a Catholic (I admit, I don't know).
    Last edited by Warfish; 06-23-2012 at 05:20 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4499266]The OP brought it up.

Stop menstruating. Suck it up.[/QUOTE]

OP is a chowd and I didn't read the thread until after I responded... Looking back, I wasn't the only one who took issue with it...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Enough of this

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4499173]Can a pedophile be rehabilitated? I mean, im attracted to women. Theres nothing anyone could really do to change that. No matter what you try to say to me, no matter if i was sent to jail, the minute i see a nice pair of knockers....... Well i love it.

So are these pedophiles just effed? Are there pedophiles who realize that their thinking is wrong and choose not to act on there impulses?[/QUOTE]

Lol; Joe W Namath, Ped Detective.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4499233]Can't we all just get along?

_[/QUOTE]

The BostonPat has the high score for the week; here's your runner up.