Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sandusky Found Guilty

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandusky Found Guilty

On 45 of 48 counts, facing up to 400 plus years in jail time. Now to go after those administrators who knew what was going on and did nothing.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just plain sad.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4498988]On 45 of 48 counts, facing up to 400 plus years in jail time. Now to go after those administrators who knew what was going on and did nothing.[/QUOTE]

+1

To turn a blind eye to this and then more and more people have their lives basically ruined because of this sick fck... sorry, the AD is going to face charges. You don't alert the police and instead you do nothing.... Paterno is lucky he's dead. Just a bunch of sorry pieces of ****s.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard today he molested his adopted kid. I hope they put that bastard in general population so he gets @ss raped.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    To the big house Jerry, not juvenile!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say there's no winners here, but I just remembered Paterno kicked.

Talk about getting off the Titanic at the exact right time.

Frail little fecker or not, he deserved some alone time in a cold cell, too.

And he beat it.

Hopefully, Hells flames are blackening his bony tuchus for eternity.

Save a seat for Jerry, mongo.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4499023]I would say there's no winners here, but I just remembered Paterno kicked.

Talk about getting off the Titanic at the exact right time.

Frail little fecker or not, he deserved some alone time in a cold cell, too.

And he beat it.

Hopefully, Hells flames are blackening his bony tuchus for eternity.

Save a seat for Jerry, mongo.

-[/QUOTE]

It's a bad scene. Still, ironically while I've heard many call for the death sentence to be applied to Penn State sports, I've heard no such calls regarding the catholic church. And they haven't had just one Sandusky, but thousands. At Penn State, the institutionalizing was the cover up of a single pedophile coach. In catholicism, potential priests actually signed on board based on the expectation they'd be able to bugger alter boys.Someone explain how this sicko religion predicated on sexual exploitation exists.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 06-23-2012 at 01:26 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope he lasts long enough to have a solid working knowledge of pain.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4499026]It's a bad scene. Still, ironically while I've heard many call for the death sentence to be applied to Penn State sports, I've heard no such calls regarding the catholic church. And they haven't had just one Sandusky, but thousands. At Penn State, the institutionalizing was the cover up of a single pedophile coach. [b]In catholicism, potential priests actually signed on board based on the expectation they'd be able to bugger alter boys.[/b] Someone explain how this sicko religion predicated on sexual exploitation exists.[/QUOTE]

Link? I have never heard that. Bigot anyone. You damn the entire religion and it's beliefs because you hate pedophile priests?
    I guess you would damn the entire educational establishment because of Penn State and Sandusky? Sheeesh, your predisposition
    for wholesale inclusion is telling.
    Last edited by The Boston Patriot; 06-23-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope after he's killed in prison, Satan effs him up the ass daily with a barbed wire wrapped dildo (we discontinued that line).

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, "size matters"...

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4499026]It's a bad scene. Still, ironically while I've heard many call for the death sentence to be applied to Penn State sports, I've heard no such calls regarding the catholic church. And they haven't had just one Sandusky, but thousands. At Penn State, the institutionalizing was the cover up of a single pedophile coach. In [B][SIZE="5"]catholicism[/SIZE][/B], potential [B][SIZE="5"]priests[/SIZE][/B] actually signed on board based on the expectation they'd be able to bugger alter boys.Someone explain how this sicko religion predicated on sexual exploitation exists.[/QUOTE]

For the bold parts, please insert...

Little League, managers
    Flag Football, coaches
    Cub Scouts, leaders
    Politics, Democrats
    JI, moderators

...or any other generalization you'd like to use, dummy. :shakehead

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good

Hope that miserable piece of sh*t gets raped in the ass everyday until he completely rots.

And you know he will.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4498988]On 45 of 48 counts, facing up to 400 plus years in jail time. Now to go after those administrators who knew what was going on and did nothing.[/QUOTE]

+1

And I'd retry him on the 3 he wasn't convicted of!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4499026]It's a bad scene. Still, ironically while I've heard many call for the death sentence to be applied to Penn State sports, I've heard no such calls regarding the catholic church. And they haven't had just one Sandusky, but thousands. At Penn State, the institutionalizing was the cover up of a single pedophile coach. In catholicism, potential priests actually signed on board based on the expectation they'd be able to bugger alter boys.Someone explain how this sicko religion predicated on sexual exploitation exists.[/QUOTE]

not the time or place (not sure there is a time or place, but it ain't here).

Don't go back here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4499057]not the time or place (not sure there is a time or place, but it ain't here).

Don't go back here.[/QUOTE]

Thank You

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4499057]not the time or place ([B]not sure there is a time or place[/B], but it ain't here).

Don't go back here.[/QUOTE]

the man has a right to his opinion, wether you agree with it or not.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;4499065]the man has a right to his opinion, wether you agree with it or not.[/QUOTE]

Crash is just trying to prevent a problem before it starts in the hamper...he's just doing his job :D

There's another forums for that kind of stuff.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4498991]I heard today he molested his adopted kid. I hope they put that bastard in general population so he gets @ss raped.[/QUOTE]

They will never put this ass wipe in genpop...he'd be killed in a few days. Of course, that would be a just punishment for him IMHO.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetlifer;4499071]They will never put this ass wipe in genpop...he'd be killed in a few days. Of course, that would be a just punishment for him IMHO.[/QUOTE]

I don't get that. Every other prisoner has to live in risk in general population. Why does he get special privilege?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4499026]It's a bad scene. Still, ironically while I've heard many call for the death sentence to be applied to Penn State sports, I've heard no such calls regarding the catholic church. And they haven't had just one Sandusky, but thousands. At Penn State, the institutionalizing was the cover up of a single pedophile coach. In catholicism, potential priests actually signed on board based on the expectation they'd be able to bugger alter boys.Someone explain how this sicko religion predicated on sexual exploitation exists.[/QUOTE]

How do you impose the NCAA death sentence to the Catholic Church?