Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sandusky Found Guilty

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4499045]Hey, "size matters"...

:rolleyes:

For the bold parts, please insert...

Little League, managers
    Flag Football, coaches
    Cub Scouts, leaders
    Politics, Democrats
    JI, moderators

...or any other generalization you'd like to use, dummy. :shakehead[/QUOTE]

...and don't forget "foreign guys who eat apples on mass-transit".

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4499076]How do you impose the NCAA death sentence to the Catholic Church?[/QUOTE]

Have the general population stop going to Sunday service in droves.

Oops, they started that about 20 years ago.

Back to topic. Sandusky will never again see the light of day. I hope he lives to be 110.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4499069]Crash is just trying to prevent a problem before it starts in the hamper...he's just doing his job :D

There's another forums for that kind of stuff.[/QUOTE]

There's a Buggery Forum?

Who knew?

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4499045]Hey, "size matters"...

For the bold parts, please insert...

[B]Little League, managers[/B]

...or any other generalization you'd like to use, dummy. :shakehead[/QUOTE]

What about the guys who used to be Long-Time Celebrated Little League Coaches who now just cut the grass?

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4499031]Link? I have never heard that. Bigot anyone. You damn the entire religion and it's beliefs because you hate pedophile priests?
    I guess you would damn the entire educational establishment because of Penn State and Sandusky? Sheeesh, your predisposition
    for wholesale inclusion is telling.[/QUOTE]
    You are the one who is on thin ice here. Everyone on the planet knew about Catholic priests and little boys. It has been well known since the time of Shakespeare and even before. Well known that is to everyone except for the Catholic church apparently.

No, we do not blame an entire religion for this problem. Just the people who have been running the church and covering up this crime for the last two thousand years or so. I don't think it is even remotely a stretch of the imagination to think that someone who has these tendencies might select a career in the church because of the availability of little boy's bottoms. Well that, and an unlimited supply of get out of jail free cards.

P.S. The last time I checked the same people are still running the church. There was/is ZERO accountability.
    Last edited by EM31; 06-23-2012 at 12:28 PM.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4499076]How do you impose the NCAA death sentence to the Catholic Church?[/QUOTE]

Take away Notre Dame's scholarships? :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4499161]Take away Notre Dame's scholarships? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Or just pray. Since "prayers" are "answered".

Jets Insider VIP
    Can a pedophile be rehabilitated? I mean, im attracted to women. Theres nothing anyone could really do to change that. No matter what you try to say to me, no matter if i was sent to jail, the minute i see a nice pair of knockers....... Well i love it.

So are these pedophiles just effed? Are there pedophiles who realize that their thinking is wrong and choose not to act on there impulses?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JStokes;4499136]There's a Buggery Forum?

Who knew?

_[/QUOTE]

We call it the Soccer Forum.

Duh.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4499173]I'im attracted to women. Theres nothing anyone could really do to change that.[/QUOTE]

Oh a weekend on Fire Island can change a man's life.

at least that's what Jordy to me.

All Pro
    I prayed a few prayers lately. Actually they were texts.

Gd tweeted me back...."in good time my son...in good time"

five years / five months to be exack
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-23-2012 at 01:06 PM.

They should let the families of the abused children decide the sentence.

Then the people who did not bring these events to light when they should have should have charges brought up against them.

That includes Paterno.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FF2;4499177]Oh a weekend on Fire Island can change a man's life.

at least that's what Jordy to me.[/QUOTE]

Did he whisper it in your ear?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=EM31;4499160]You are the one who is on thin ice here. Everyone on the planet knew about Catholic priests and little boys. It has been well known since the time of Shakespeare and even before. Well known that is to everyone except for the Catholic church apparently.

No, we do not blame an entire religion for this problem. Just the people who have been running the church and covering up this crime for the last two thousand years or so. I don't think it is even remotely a stretch of the imagination to think that someone who has these tendencies might select a career in the church because of the availability of little boy's bottoms. Well that, and an unlimited supply of get out of jail free cards.

P.S. The last time I checked the same people are still running the church. There was/is ZERO accountability.[/QUOTE]

I can't disagree with your opinion. As the mod says that discussion belongs in another forum. The only retort I will place here is check again. A lot has changed to eliminate the abusive priests. As for accountability, some have had to be accountable, some have escaped it (Bernard Law for one), and some have been unfairly accused and paid a huge personal price to their integrity. People with the 'kill them all and let God sort them out" mentality have the media and the populace on their side. Retractions and apologies never make the front page or the evening news, ever.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4499173]Can a pedophile be rehabilitated? I mean, im attracted to women. Theres nothing anyone could really do to change that. No matter what you try to say to me, no matter if i was sent to jail, the minute i see a nice pair of knockers....... Well i love it.

So are these pedophiles just effed? Are there pedophiles who realize that their thinking is wrong and choose not to act on there impulses?[/QUOTE]

The difference is you don't rape women you are attracted to. You'd be held accountable if you did.

I'm sure he can't control the fact that he's attracted to little boys. However, he can control his acts and he should be held accountable for them.

Is their "thinking" wrong? Probably. But, thoughts aren't crimes.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4499188]I can't disagree with your opinion. As the mod says that discussion belongs in another forum. The only retort I will place here is check again. A lot has changed to eliminate the abusive priests. As for accountability, some have had to be accountable, some have escaped it (Bernard Law for one), and some have been unfairly accused and paid a huge personal price to their integrity. People with the 'kill them all and let God sort them out" mentality have the media and the populace on their side. Retractions and apologies never make the front page or the evening news, ever.[/QUOTE]
    Fair enough TBP. Although I would observe that the rehashing of this connection is probably part of the permanent penance to be paid because of those who spent so many years looking the other way.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4499179]I prayed a few prayers lately. Actually they were texts.

Gd tweeted me back...."in good time my son...in good time"

five years / five months to be exack[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

So...you got a text from god, huh?

Gonna sit down like a weirdo and pretend to eat his flesh and drink his blood? YEE-HAW!! I love Jesus SO much....I'm gonna f*cking eat him!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=EM31;4499193]Fair enough TBP. Although I would observe that the rehashing of this connection is probably part of the permanent penance to be paid because of those who spent so many years looking the other way.[/QUOTE]

Here's the "connection":

One group is a secular college.

Another is the group that says it is God's representative on Earth.

Is god "all knowing" or is he an a**hole that condones child a**rape?

One group prosecutes pedophiles. The other covers them up.

Sandusky should get a death sentence just like that twerp Paterno. That statue will be gone wthin a few years....soon as disgraceful students graduate and next gen comes in demanding its removal and all traces.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4499137]What about the guys who used to be Long-Time Celebrated Little League Coaches who now just cut the grass?

_[/QUOTE]

Go Dick Heads!!