Thread: Congress Should Have Investigated Steriod Abuse in Law Enforcement

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Congress Should Have Investigated Steriod Abuse in Law Enforcement

Congress Should Have Investigated Steriod Abuse in Law Enforcement, Not Roger Clemons and Major League Baseball

[IMG]http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/1417278-290x300.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE]
    There was no good reason to call Major League Baseball before Congress over Steroid use. The league has always been self regulating with policies that has always dealt with substance abuse within the organization. No one was killed or harmed for what was alleged inside the league. The only people harmed harmed where the players themselves and no fans were killed because of it. The US government wasted 3 million dollars putting Roger Clemons on trial for lying to congress.

I do not see Congress moving with the same zeal going after Eric Holder in the Fast and Furious scandal killed many people. Congress has their priorities backwards wasting time and money going after the wrong people. If Congress was really concerned about the safety and well being of the American people, they leave Baseball alone.[B] If they were going to investigate steroid abuse, they should have investigated the use of this drug inside Law Enforcement at all levels, exposing how it has harmed and killed people when it was unnecessary.[/B]

[B]Steroid abuse inside Law Enforcement is a real problem that has to be addressed. The use of this performance enhancing drug can cause a Law Enforcement officer to be mentally unstable not using good judgement. We can see when an incident happens; the officer instigated it escalating the situation that was unnecessary under the circumstances .[/B]

I have seen countless videos on YouTube seeing a bulked up officer beat up small girls, unarmed men and old ladies. All these Officers looked like they were in a roid rage escalating a mundane situation into a full blown incident where an innocent person is hurt or killed for no reason by the Law Enforcement officer. They looked like they were on steroids by the way they were acting and how they were bulked up. I am going to withhold judgement because I still believe in the presumption of innocence until proven guilty for using steroid or not.

There has been very little action taken by the US government to stop the steroid abuse in Law Enforcement. The United State Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Division has posted a website on stopping steroid abuse inside Law Enforcement. In 1991, even the FBI called for a congressional investigation into steroid abuse inside Law Enforcement. Many inside the government at all levels do not see Steroid abuse in Law enforcement as a threat because many politicians are very corrupt.[B] These roid ragers in blue do serve a purpose protecting the corrupt system and their minions from the people.[/B]

It will not surprise me if a town erupts in an armed conflict with the people of the city because of an incident involving a roid head officer beat up grandma and she died in the hospital. Why because the officer went into a rage for no reason, this thug has been reported about and received numerous complaints from people because of his actions.

He might have even been caught using steroids by concerned citizens. The Police Department refuses to take action to remove this person off the streets. I can see the people dealing with this Cop if the government refuses to act. [B]Steroid use inside Law Enforcement is a threat to the people who just want to be left alone.[/B]

Congress better not drag the NFL, The NBA or NHL before a committee because of steroid use. If there is steroid use, let the league Police itself and the government leave them alone. [B]Where Congress needs to investigate is the Steroid abuse in Law Enforcement because it has harmed and killed more innocent people then professional sports has.[/B] Steroid abuse in professional sports has not harmed no one, only the athletes themselves.

So before the Government tells us how to live our lives trying to police us enforcing laws that are unjust. The US government has plenty of crimes of drug abuse and corruption inside their own agencies to keep them busy for a long time. Maybe they will be so busy, the government will leave the American people alone.

But that will not happen, the government can never admit to us they are wrong being honest about steroid abuse inside Law Enforcement because they are more interested in protecting themselves from citizen scrutiny, than standing up for the people doing what is right. If there is ever an investigation from Congress, it will be a whitewash as always to protect the sacred cows inside the bureaucracies. Do you get my drift?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2012/06/23/congress-should-have-investigated-steriod-abuse-in-law-enforcement-not-roger-clemons-and-major-league-baseball/[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where do you find these guys.

It sounds like it was written by a 12 year old.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4499727]Where do you find these guys.

It sounds like it was written by a 12 year old.[/QUOTE]

Regarding the content of the message; the whisper is getting louder on this subject. Soon we will get this testing and firing of LEO's who abuse this drug.

Funny what comes out of the mouths of children

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4499735]Regarding the content of the message; the whisper is getting louder on this subject. Soon we will get this testing and firing of LEO's who abuse this drug.

Funny what comes out of the mouths of children[/QUOTE]

Talk about an issue that doesn't exist.

Take a look at the cops in my town. Unless DDs is putting 'roids in buttercrunch donuts these fatties got no problems.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4499875]Talk about an issue that doesn't exist.

Take a look at the cops in my town. Unless DDs is putting 'roids in buttercrunch donuts these fatties got no problems.[/QUOTE]

LEO's on steroids is a very serious and growing issue:

[url]https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNO_enUS465US465&sugexp=chrome,mod=11&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=cops+on+steriods[/url]

About 1,390,000 results (0.16 seconds)

If the NFL and MLB who don't kill citizens have to guard against drug abuse, why should the LEO's be able to drug which are proven to be mind altering?

Common sense government

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4499908]LEO's on steroids is a very serious and growing issue:

[url]https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNO_enUS465US465&sugexp=chrome,mod=11&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=cops+on+steriods[/url]

About 1,390,000 results (0.16 seconds)

If the NFL and MLB who don't kill citizens have to guard against drug abuse, why should the LEO's be able to drug which are proven to be mind altering?

Common sense government[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=ufos+are+real&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8[/url]

lotsa important issue on Google.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good guys are stronger than the bad guys?

Oh, the horror.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4500000]Good guys are stronger than the bad guys?

Oh, the horror.[/QUOTE]

WE NEED LESS MUSCULAR POLICE!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure this is already on the list in NYC. It's an illicit drug, so it's tested for.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4500000]Good guys are stronger than the bad guys?

Oh, the horror.[/QUOTE]

"Good" guys don't do illicit drugs

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4500684]"Good" guys don't do illicit drugs[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

I'll take the cop who works out and takes roids over the beer-drinking one 8 days a week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steroids are illegal, police officers have been fired and arrested for steroids.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4500715]:rolleyes:

I'll take the cop who works out and takes roids over the beer-drinking one 8 days a week.[/QUOTE]

=================================================

Depends on the situation, if he is arresting gang members or pedophiles then I am all for the steroid cop.

If I am being arrested then I want the beer drinking one. Cause I like beer, beer is legal, steroids are illegal, and just in general I like my enforcers of justice to be just.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4500715]:rolleyes:

I'll take the cop who works out and takes roids over the beer-drinking one 8 days a week.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the cop who partakes in a legal activity over an illegal one, unless of course that legal activity leads to other illegal ones like driving under the influence.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Brooklyn Jet;4501053]I'll take the cop who partakes in a legal activity over an illegal one, unless of course that legal activity leads to other illegal ones like driving under the influence.[/QUOTE]

Meh. I'm not overly concerned with illegal activity that has no victims other than the person who chooses willingly to inject a drug, especially if it potentially can help their performance in doing a job that provides a service to the public. I certainly don't need Congress getting involved in it, not any more so than they did with baseball.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4500010]WE NEED LESS MUSCULAR POLICE!!![/QUOTE]

Lol.:D

Why just the other day I only got 3/4 extension on my baton swing upon a prone infant because of excessive lat development.

Instead of the expected "thud ugh pffft" I merely got "thwish waaaaaaaah".

Who needs the crying and wailing. Its back to 12 ounce curls for moi.

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4501070]Meh. I'm not overly concerned with illegal activity that has no victims other than the person who chooses willingly to inject a drug, especially if it potentially can help their performance in doing a job that provides a service to the public. I certainly don't need Congress getting involved in it, not any more so than they did with baseball.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the not needing Congress part.... especially if as jetworks mentions, its already being tested for. To me, thats enough.

Have to disagree on the no victims part, if you believe that roid rage is real. A bunch of juiced up LEOs making poor decisions isnt serving the public.