Thread: Billiary for Veep

All Pro

Billiary for Veep

Was getting ready for work and heard one of the talking heads on a morning "news" show state that he was confident that Clinton would replace Biden on the ticket and that it would give Obama significant bounce?

Any thoughts on whether you think that's likely and how effective it would be short and long term if it did happen?

I think Obama will be desperate if he losses the health care case this week. He could also lose the Ari immigration case (don't think so though) and of course the Holder mess. I think he's getting most of the female vote anyway, but no question Hillary is more of a needle mover that Biden.

she would never do it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FF2;4499872]she would never do it.[/QUOTE]

Bill Clinton is too smart and crafty to let Hillary hitch her wagon to a floundering loser. She's got her eyes on the big prize in 2016...she wants Obama to lose this election as much as anyone.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2;4499872]she would never do it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=shakin318;4499903]Bill Clinton is too smart and crafty to let Hillary hitch her wagon to a floundering loser. She's got her eyes on the big prize in 2016...she wants Obama to lose this election as much as anyone.[/QUOTE]

Talking head said Hilliary would be run out of the party if the administration asked and she refused, and they lost.

I think she would do it. It's a no lose. If they win, she gets more credit than she deserves and uses it in '16. If they lose, she gave it the old college try for the party and gets support in '16.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4499903]Bill Clinton is too smart and crafty to let Hillary hitch her wagon to a floundering loser. She's got her eyes on the big prize in 2016...she wants Obama to lose this election as much as anyone.[/QUOTE]

Hysterical, I guess she's pretty upset about sh1tty Mitty being the GOP candidate. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    I can't see Obama making this move in a tight race, it reeks of desperation. The only way I can see it happening is if Obama starts to really tank in the polls, and in that case, Clinton would probably decline.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4500500]Hysterical, I guess she's pretty upset about sh1tty Mitty being the GOP candidate. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

"Sh:tty Mitty" has taken sh:ts eminently more qualified to be POTUS than our present POTUS.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4500681]"Sh:tty Mitty" has taken sh:ts eminently more qualified to be POTUS than our present POTUS.[/QUOTE]

According to you? Your hatred is admirable.

[QUOTE=cr726;4500713]According to you? Your hatred is admirable.[/QUOTE]

I truly believe Bill Clinton can't stand President Obama....don't you?

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4500731]I truly believe Bill Clinton can't stand President Obama....don't you?[/QUOTE]

Who cares what Bill Clinton thinks about the guy who beat his wife and paid off her debt. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

blah blah blah, reply not worth it.
    Last edited by shakin318; 06-26-2012 at 01:13 AM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726;4500795]Who cares what Bill Clinton thinks about the guy who beat his wife and paid off her debt. :D[/QUOTE]

So you're saying Obama beats his wife? :eek:

Dude.....Obama? Are u phuking serious...

[QUOTE=cr726;4500795]Who cares what Bill Clinton thinks about the guy who beat his wife and paid off her debt. :D[/QUOTE]

You're a racist cracker cop as far as Obama is concerned.....just fyi

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4501394][B]You're a racist cracker cop as far as Obama is concerned..[/B]...just fyi[/QUOTE]

Who acts stupidly... DAMN, I agree with Obama on something. SMFH!!

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4501394]You're a racist cracker cop as far as Obama is concerned.....just fyi[/QUOTE]

You know this how?