Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Sanchez AND Tebow, Not Sanchez vs. Tebow

It's Sanchez AND Tebow, Not Sanchez vs. Tebow

I saw those comments by Tebow on PFT about how he's supporting Sanchez and that goes nicely with this article I read about how jets fans shouldn't be rooting against Tebow or Sanchez because they support one guy more than the other.. They're both Jets and we need them both to succeed. We should all support both and want them to do well rather than hoping one fails so our fan say "I told ya so!"

[url]http://turnonthejets.com/2012/06/new-york-jets-not-sanchez-vs-tebow-sanchez-and-tebow/[/url]

Curious to know how other fans feel about this..

Jets Insider VIP
    Every Jet fan wants Sanchez to succeed. That would mean the offense is playing good and the team is winning.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4500139]Every Jet fan wants Sanchez to succeed. That would mean the offense is playing good and the team is winning.[/QUOTE]

It should be like that but there are unfortunately plenty of people out there openly rooting for him to fail so Tebow can play

Jets Insider VIP
    virtually 100 percent of Jet fans are rooting for Mark Sanchez, the Jets starting QB

the only ones rooting in any way for anyone else are the Te-boneheads who will be longtime diehard Jaguar fans next season

and DBAKE

[QUOTE=sg3;4500177]virtually 100 percent of Jet fans are rooting for Mark Sanchez, the Jets starting QB

the only ones rooting in any way for anyone else are the Te-boneheads who will be longtime diehard Jaguar fans next season

and DBAKE[/QUOTE]

wow, you're just disagreeable with everyone, aren't you?

[QUOTE=sg3;4500177]virtually 100 percent of Jet fans are rooting for Mark Sanchez, the Jets starting QB

and DBAKE[/QUOTE]

I don't care how many INT's Sanchez throws, I will NEVER root for Teblow. I always hated him and am still disgusted that we traded for him- dumbest move ever.

Jets Insider VIP
    still clueless, I see

Guido, Vinnie, Gronk ---whatever the F other troll names you've been permabanned while using....

I'M NOT LOOKING AT YOUR STUPID POSTS, YOU COCKROACH

love

sg3

This message is hidden because GuidoYaztremski is on your ignore list.

and DBAKE[/QUOTE]

Actually, most Tebow supporters here are rooting for Sanchez as well, no matter how much you and Stokes keep lying about it.

Jets Insider VIP
    total baloney

The Te-bonehead 321 club are not Jet fans, not ONE of them....certainly not you. They are rooting and praying and self fellating themselves in the hope that Mark Sanchez is injured and their adored saviour Timmy becomes the starter..

The fact that that would lead the Jets to a 3-13 season if it happened in week 4 is inconsequential to the 321 Club. You and they are NOT Jet fans... you were Denver fans the last two years and you will probably by Jaguar fans next year...

You root for your beloved messiah Timmy and him alone

[QUOTE=sg3;4500282]total baloney

The Te-bonehead 321 club are not Jet fans, not ONE of them....certainly not you. They are rooting and praying and self fellating themselves in the hope that Mark Sanchez is injured and their adored saviour Timmy becomes the starter..

The fact that that would lead the Jets to a 3-13 season if it happened in week 4 is inconsequential to the 321 Club. You and they are NOT Jet fans... you were Denver fans the last two years and you will probably by Jaguar fans next year...

You root for your beloved messiah Timmy and him alone[/QUOTE]

Bull****. Tell ya what cupcake, why don't you go ahead and name off the "321 Club" members who you think are rooting for Sanchez to fail, or that think that Tebow should be the starter.

Jets Insider VIP
    besides you, bonehead

daballhawk

ucrenegade

jet-Ts

and

100 percent of the other Timmy fans that have unfortunately showed up here at JI to preach the Gospel of Timmy

[QUOTE=sg3;4500292]besides you, bonehead

daballhawk

ucrenegade

jet-Ts

and

100 percent of the other Timmy fans that have unfortunately showed up here at JI to preach the Gospel of Timmy[/QUOTE]

I'm almost beginning to think that you have some learning disability or that English is a second language for you. Seriously dude, you can read and comprehend, right ?

how do i feel about this?

DUMP

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4500139]Every Jet fan wants Sanchez to succeed. That would mean the offense is playing good and the team is winning.[/QUOTE]

There are fans that will **** on Sanchez no matter what he does though

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]There are fans that will **** on Sanchez no matter what he does though [/QUOTE]

I do not believe this is true. If Sanchez and the Jets play well, nobody is going to complain.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4501136]I do not believe this is true. If Sanchez and the Jets play well, nobody is going to complain.[/QUOTE]

Oh, someone out there will always complain, no matter what. Sanchez could go 35-40 for 400 yards, and someone will come in and say "it could have been 450 but he missed a wide open easy pass to Hill" or complain about dinking and dunking even with 11 yards per completion.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]Sanchez could go 35-40 for 400 yards, [/QUOTE]

Please show me the guy who would do this. The Tebow haters on this board are in so much fear that Mark is going to be replaced, that you have lost all perspective. You are building in an excuse if he plays poorly. You will say, "Well no one supported him. WAH WAH WAH!"

Mark is the starting qb. Therefore, all Jet fans want him to succeed because that means the team is succeeding. But if he continues the subpar play he has shown in the past, it will be time to move to tebow.

Nobody will be calamoring for tebow if mark is playing well. Nobody.
    This is a made up scenario by tebow haters.
    Last edited by Joe W. Namath; 06-26-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [I]"Is he the best QB in the NFL? No, certainly not. But hes a damn fine quarterback with a ton of potential [B]who has been mishandled by the Jets organization throughout his career[/B]."[/I]

LOL

What a crock of sh*t.

Sanchez came into the league surrounded by a Top 3 defense, Top 5 running game, and arguably the best OL in the league. What young QB wouldn't kill to be put in that situation?

The Jets followed the handbook of "How to handle a young QB" to a tee.

[QUOTE=Untouchable;4501197][I]"Is he the best QB in the NFL? No, certainly not. But hes a damn fine quarterback with a ton of potential [B]who has been mishandled by the Jets organization throughout his career[/B]."[/I]

LOL

What a crock of sh*t.

Sanchez came into the league surrounded by a Top 3 defense, Top 5 running game, and arguably the best OL in the league. What young QB wouldn't kill to be put in that situation?

The Jets followed the handbook of "How to handle a young QB" to a tee.[/QUOTE]

Really? By changing all of his receivers all the time, every year? That totally helps quarterbacks.. Or by saddling him with incompetent coaches like Cavanaugh and Schotty? Please...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]Cavanaugh and Schotty[/QUOTE]

This right here. and crazily, they still have that goof cavanaugh as his qb coach. Thats the biggest problem sanchez has had to deal with. Terrible coaching.