Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mo Wilkerson's car flipped

Thanks God he is OK, flipping a car could have cost him his life.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;4501476]In my experience (former criminal defense lawyer), cops do a pretty good job of giving field sobriety tests to people they suspect of DUI. If he was intoxicated, they would have made him take a breath test.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f20/712657d1337394705-need-some-help-identifying-watch-what-gen-seamaster-thanks-point_over_your_head.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    All I know is Big Mo is a Bad Ass, friggin car lands on him and all he gets is a couple of stitches, thats Chuck Norris **** there.

[QUOTE=gunnails;4501502]All I know is Big Mo is a Bad Ass, friggin car lands on him and all he gets is a couple of stitches, thats Chuck Norris **** there.[/QUOTE]

LOL

QBs need take heed... BIG WILK is indestructible.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=southside;4501504]LOL

QBs need take heed... BIG WILK is indestructible.[/QUOTE]

=================================================

I think we have an all 3 downs player! The guy trains with fargin cars for blocking dummies!

All League
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]https://yfrog.com/oeo7qitij:tw1[/IMG]

His car [was] bad ass.

[QUOTE=gunnails;4501502]All I know is Big Mo is a Bad Ass, friggin car lands on him and all he gets is a couple of stitches, thats Chuck Norris **** there.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;4501476]In my experience (former criminal defense lawyer), cops do a pretty good job of giving field sobriety tests to people they suspect of DUI. If he was intoxicated, they would have made him take a breath test.[/QUOTE]

not if theyre jets fans...

All League
    [QUOTE=ListerFiend;4501648]not if theyre jets fans...[/QUOTE]

Cops have pretty good jobs. They don't like to lose them b/c they are a "fan" of some rich guy. In an incident like this, questions will be answered and they will make sure their ship is in order.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wadeasekund....wadeadekund....wadeadekund.....fuggedabout dose cops at da scene determining he was not eligible for a DUI citation an all dat stuff...

My sause da famous and noted investigative postuh frum JI....Ron Swanson toll me he noze wheuh dat Muhammed guy wuz an dat he wuz drunk az Chollie Sheen..

Besidez da Jedz ah unclazzy

Ming wid da flash

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ron Swanson;4501439]I said nothing specific with no evidence of anything...[/QUOTE]
    My point was, someone could google search "muhammad mo wilkerson sober" and your post would come up.

In fact, I googled "muhammad wilkerson not sober" and your post was the 8th result. First page.

And maybe you didn't put out any "evidence," but your words indicated you have evidence.
    Last edited by Jordy; 06-27-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4501799]My point was, someone could google search "muhammad mo wilkerson sober" and your post would come up.

In fact, I googled "muhammad wilkerson not sober" and your post was the 8th result. First page.[/QUOTE]
    And presumably yours is on that list of matches now too.

Jets Insider VIP
    That's the point right there.

People a LOT more famous than Mo Wilkerson don't get away with a DUI arrest.

There's no way a guy who flips his car on the Parkway and was "not sober" walks away from a DUI.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=EM31;4501800]And presumably yours is on that list of matches now too.[/QUOTE]

True.

But I'm not the one who made the accusation.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4501799]My point was, someone could google search "muhammad mo wilkerson sober" and your post would come up.
    [/QUOTE]

And who exactly is going to be doing this search? One of the 10 detectives assigned to the case, who are desperately trying to get to the bottom of this?

If someone was hurt and this was a civil case, it might come up. Given the actual facts - in particular that no one was hurt - that's it, the case is over. You really think they're going to try to charge him with a DUI after the fact, based on testimony from others, when the cops on the scene (who are trained) either didn't give him a sobriety test or he passed it?

Who would even care?? This is not exactly "get the DA re-elected" material...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=thshadow;4501847]And who exactly is going to be doing this search? One of the 10 detectives assigned to the case, who are desperately trying to get to the bottom of this?

If someone was hurt and this was a civil case, it might come up. Given the actual facts - in particular that no one was hurt - that's it, the case is over. You really think they're going to try to charge him with a DUI after the fact, based on testimony from others, when the cops on the scene (who are trained) either didn't give him a sobriety test or he passed it?

Who would even care?? This is not exactly "get the DA re-elected" material...[/QUOTE]
    Relax.

Have you read the entire thread?

The google comment was just an example of how an "innocent" comment on here can get recognized elsewhere.
    Last edited by Jordy; 06-27-2012 at 11:59 AM.

[QUOTE=Ron Swanson;4501439]I said nothing specific with no evidence of anything...[/QUOTE]

You claimed he was not sober. That is a VERY specific allegation. Of course you provided no evidence for anything. In all likelihood, Wilk was given a sobriety test and perhaps he was below the limit. You'd have to be crazy to think that a NJ State Trooper would neglect to administer a sobriety test after a roll at 4:30am on the parkway. Especially if others were injured.

Maybe he was below .08 by the time the test was administered or maybe he was not intoxicated as you claim.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [IMG]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/8826/9859562standard.jpg[/IMG]

Even if he was under .08 he could have still been charged with a DUI considering he caused an accident.

Fact is that the cops ruled alcohol out of the equation. Stop speculating.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4500249]Not necessarily.

It's summer too. I'm usually up at 4am during the summer....[/QUOTE]

I think you just proved his point. :P