Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mo Wilkerson's car flipped

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4500435]Imagine how busy you would be if you had to do that.[/QUOTE]
    Says the pats fan with 44,000 posts on a NY Jets message board.

But look at the bright side.

It gives you a lot of time to sit on your fat ass and pass judgment on others.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B]Published: Monday, June 25, 2012, 3:11 PM Updated: Monday, June 25, 2012, 3:26 PM[/B]

Jets defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson suffered minor injuries after he flipped his car over on the Garden State Parkway early on Saturday, state police said.

The second-year defensive end was headed south outside of Kenilworth when his 2011 Dodge Challenger struck the back of a 2011 Toyota Siena and overturned at 4:29 a.m. on Saturday, said Trooper Christopher Kay, a spokesman for the N.J. State Police. Wilkerson was underneath the vehicle when it landed, but managed to free himself before troopers arrived, Kay said.

He was taken to University Hospital in Newark and treated for minor injuries. A team spokesman said Wilkerson only required stitches on his forearm. He was charged with careless driving and failure to maintain a lane, both traffic tickets that carry only financial penalties, Kay said.

There was no indication that Wilkerson was under the influence at the time of the crash, according to Kay, who said there were no other injuries.

A Linden native who now resides in Livingston, Wilkerson was selected by the Jets as the 30th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft. He recorded three sacks, one of them for a safety, and 49 tackles during his rookie season.

"The team is aware of the car accident Saturday morning and has been in contact with Muhammad," the team spokesman said.

Wilkerson voluntarily reported to the Jets facility today to be examined by the team's doctors and should be okay in time for training camp, the team spokesman said. The Jets open training camp in Cortland, N.Y., at the end of July to start preparations for the 2012 season.

[URL]http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2012/06/jets_de_muhammad_wilkerson_fli.html[/URL]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is a very very lucky young man.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;4500490]Wilkerson was underneath the vehicle when it landed, but managed to free himself[/QUOTE]

... that is one strong dude! ...

l_j_r

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4500207]Nothing good happens at 4:30 am.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people conceived at that time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4500313]That's my line. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Counselor...I assure you it was not my intent to borrow from your copyrighted material.;)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just going to say this: I know where Wilkerson was coming back from and I'm certain he was not driving sober. That is all.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the old days I would respond in kind to Guido TwicePermabannedstremski's name calling and insulting posts.

But I would be that would get banned

So instead I'll just continue to ignore the insect and let him talk himself into Permaban #3

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ron Swanson;4500578]I'm just going to say this: I know where Wilkerson was coming back from and I'm certain he was not driving sober. That is all.[/QUOTE]

Yawn

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4500468]Says the pats fan with 44,000 posts on a NY Jets message board.

But look at the bright side.

It gives you a lot of time to sit on your fat ass and pass judgment on others.[/QUOTE]

Dude, what Happened to your sense of humor? :confused:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4500584]In the old days I would respond in kind to Guido TwicePermabannedstremski's name calling and insulting posts.

But I would be that would get banned

So instead I'll just continue to ignore the insect and let him talk himself into Permaban #3[/QUOTE]

You suck at ignoring.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ron Swanson;4500578]I'm just going to say this: I know where Wilkerson was coming back from and I'm certain he was not driving sober. That is all.[/QUOTE]

Why even write this?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4500609]Why even write this?[/QUOTE]

Because "look at meeeeee"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank god the cops were Jets fans.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me guess, he told you where he was but you promised you wouldn't tell anyone:rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    im just going to say this: i dont know where he was coming from and I'm not certain if he was sober or not.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    let's just say: I can guarantee you he was coming from somewhere. And, he didn't get where he was going.

let me just leave it at that.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-25-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4500207]Nothing good happens at 4:30 am.[/QUOTE]

The only things open at 4:30 AM are hospitals and hookers legs.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe jon corzine ran him off the road.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4500680]let's just say: I can guarantee you he was coming from somewhere. And, he didn't get where he was going.

let me just leave it at that.[/QUOTE]

:applause: