Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mo Wilkerson's car flipped

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4500958]You do realize this is the internet?

And that every post on this board can come up in a google search?[/QUOTE]

You do realize how ridiculous you sound?

OFFICER FIGGINS: [i]Hey Sgt. Mahoney! Check this out! Some Johnny Goober - I mean Roy Swanson - on the internet says he knows something about the Big Mo incident. We have the biggest bombshell in Kenilworth history![/i]

SGT. MAHONEY: [i]The WEB? ROY SWANSON? This is as slam-dunk as it gets! Get in the car Figgins - we're going after 'em RIGHT NOW!!![/i]

[QUOTE=southside;4501897]Even if he was under .08 he could have still been charged with a DUI considering he caused an accident.

Fact is that the cops ruled alcohol out of the equation. Stop speculating.[/QUOTE]

that's true. But when they do, they rarely win. .08 is regarded as a benchmark by muni courts. Under that and the prosecutor will likely have to try the case and they will avoid that.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4501940]You do realize how ridiculous you sound?

OFFICER FIGGINS: [I]Hey Sgt. Mahoney! Check this out! Some Johnny Goober - I mean Roy Swanson - on the internet says he knows something about the Big Mo incident. We have the biggest bombshell in Kenilworth history![/I]

SGT. MAHONEY: [I]The WEB? ROY SWANSON? This is as slam-dunk as it gets! Get in the car Figgins - we're going after 'em RIGHT NOW!!![/I][/QUOTE]

But you're okay with someone coming on here and claiming they know that Wilkerson was not sober?

LOL.

And relax Nancy. I was just indicating that just because someone says something on JI, it's not confidential. It is disseminated over the internet.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4501984]But you're okay with someone coming on here and claiming they know that Wilkerson was not sober?

LOL.

And relax Nancy. I was just indicating that just because someone says something on JI, it's not confidential. It is disseminated over the internet.[/QUOTE]

Big wow.

Why do you always miss the point?

You're the one making a mountain out of a dung heap over something posted on a football messageboard. LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4502015]Big wow.

Why do you always miss the point?

You're the one making a mountain out of a dung heap over something posted on a football messageboard. LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL. The irony.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Ron Swanson;4501439]I said nothing specific with no evidence of anything...[/QUOTE]

You insinuated that he was driving drunk without giving a single iota of fact.

Thats about as sh1tty as it gets.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-27-2012 at 07:56 PM.