Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 106 of 106

Thread: Mo Wilkerson's car flipped

  1. #101
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You do realize this is the internet?

    And that every post on this board can come up in a google search?
    You do realize how ridiculous you sound?

    OFFICER FIGGINS: Hey Sgt. Mahoney! Check this out! Some Johnny Goober - I mean Roy Swanson - on the internet says he knows something about the Big Mo incident. We have the biggest bombshell in Kenilworth history!

    SGT. MAHONEY: The WEB? ROY SWANSON? This is as slam-dunk as it gets! Get in the car Figgins - we're going after 'em RIGHT NOW!!!

  2. #102
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,906
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Even if he was under .08 he could have still been charged with a DUI considering he caused an accident.

    Fact is that the cops ruled alcohol out of the equation. Stop speculating.
    that's true. But when they do, they rarely win. .08 is regarded as a benchmark by muni courts. Under that and the prosecutor will likely have to try the case and they will avoid that.

  3. #103
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    You do realize how ridiculous you sound?

    OFFICER FIGGINS: Hey Sgt. Mahoney! Check this out! Some Johnny Goober - I mean Roy Swanson - on the internet says he knows something about the Big Mo incident. We have the biggest bombshell in Kenilworth history!

    SGT. MAHONEY: The WEB? ROY SWANSON? This is as slam-dunk as it gets! Get in the car Figgins - we're going after 'em RIGHT NOW!!!
    But you're okay with someone coming on here and claiming they know that Wilkerson was not sober?

    LOL.

    And relax Nancy. I was just indicating that just because someone says something on JI, it's not confidential. It is disseminated over the internet.

  4. #104
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    But you're okay with someone coming on here and claiming they know that Wilkerson was not sober?

    LOL.

    And relax Nancy. I was just indicating that just because someone says something on JI, it's not confidential. It is disseminated over the internet.
    Big wow.

    Why do you always miss the point?

    You're the one making a mountain out of a dung heap over something posted on a football messageboard. LOL

  5. #105
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Big wow.

    Why do you always miss the point?

    You're the one making a mountain out of a dung heap over something posted on a football messageboard. LOL
    LOL. The irony.

  6. #106
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I said nothing specific with no evidence of anything...
    You insinuated that he was driving drunk without giving a single iota of fact.

    Thats about as sh1tty as it gets.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-27-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us