Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feds suspend immigration enforcement program

All Pro
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4501069]Nice.[/QUOTE]

I can't take credit for that one, that was Savage's.

When you deputize a local law enforcement they enforce the federal laws, they have very right not to deputize anyone if they choose not to, pretty simple. Will Jan have an answer or will she go on Fox and attack?

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4501068]The part of the AZ law B. Hussein and Withholder wanted gone remained.
    Because as you say there wasn't an HSI office in every little town
    state level deputization was allowed.
    The federales withdrew that deputization 10 seconds after the SC decision-why?

ICE does as they are told, so if they are told to ease back they are fulfilling their duty as they see it even if they sit on their thumbs and do nothing. They are in the middle.
    Most US citizens don't see it that way, as long as one leech is here from any nation the duty remains unfulfilled even if you think you're doing a heckuva job.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;4501241]When you deputize a local law enforcement they enforce the federal laws, they have very right not to deputize anyone if they choose not to, pretty simple. Will Jan have an answer or will she go on Fox and attack?[/QUOTE]

Her only legitimate eanswer is a lawsuit, preferable including multiple States, suing the Federal Govt. and the President for the costs of the overall lack of enforcement, and the specific costs thus borne by the citizens of those States to support and bear the burden created by those illegal immigrants.

Other than that, I don't see anything she, or other States, can do. The ruling was quite clear, as it the Federal Govt. position on the issue.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726;4501241]When you deputize a local law enforcement they enforce the federal laws, they have very right not to deputize anyone if they choose not to, pretty simple. Will Jan have an answer or will she go on Fox and attack?[/QUOTE]

She [U]should [/U]attack. The job of clearing out illegals, (if there are such a thing as "good" ones that should remain unmolested and free to vote and leech illegally indefinitely) and the duty to do so did not vanish because B. Hussein chooses not to do it for spite or political calculations, 5 seconds after he loses a lawsuit.

So don't moan if the DOJ, DHS et al get "reset" if Romney wins. It's his choice to enforce the law too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Arizona is Mexico Lite.

A former Mexican territory with Mexicans in it?!?! No f*cking way man! That's crazy! I always thought that Arizona was populated with old white people.

Far out.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4501469]Arizona is Mexico Lite.

A former Mexican territory with Mexicans in it?!?! No f*cking way man! That's crazy! I always thought that Arizona was populated with old white people.

Far out.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...[/QUOTE]

60% Non-Hispanic White, Median Age 34.

You know your stuff, rainblow!