Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vladimir Ducasse Question

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can ubderstand Tx and Mainejet being buds Ray

They both love their Cheaters after all. At least the deer murderer has an excuse living in MAine and rooting for his hometown team

Why anybody living in a craphole like Texas would be a cheating douche fan is the mystery

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4503668]You can ubderstand Tx and Mainejet being buds Ray

They both love their Cheaters after all. At least the deer murderer has an excuse living in MAine and rooting for his hometown team

[B]Why anybody living in a craphole like Texas[/B] would be a cheating douche fan is the mystery

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

There is some nice land, and great bass fishing in the eastern part of the state.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4503668]You can ubderstand Tx and Mainejet being buds Ray

Why anybody living in a craphole like Texas would be a cheating douche fan is the mystery

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

You know I find his posts far less belligerent when I picture the Maine (murder she wrote) accent. In fact it's quite amusing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4501711]Thanks for the larfs, not just once, but twice in this truncated quote. Is it possible for someone to "not only know, but to also [B]misunderstand"[/B]????

And what language barrier are you taking about!!!??? He's been in the US for 10 years and went to a 4 year state university. I'm guessing he speaks the King's English with more proficiency that "yous".:rolleyes:

And yes, I'm hoping you're right and the FO gives him at least 3-4 more years to 'develop'.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, everyone needs to quit with the language excuse. And if he does have one after US high school and college than it's just further proof that it's a brainpan issue. Had high hopes for this guy but minicamp reviews were not encouraging.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4501635]I love people that know stuff, and just blurt it out. It makes them seem really smart. In fact the louder and cruder they are the more impressive they become.[/QUOTE]

+1