Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Met Johnny Damon last night

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No stokes as a batboy composite.

Someone's dropping the ball.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Good stuff, looks like a great time. Who's '96 World Series ring was that? O'Neill's?

And how did you manage to find the same bartender at Yankee Stadium from the Garden last year? Did she remember you?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4502432]Good stuff, looks like a great time. Who's '96 World Series ring was that? O'Neill's?

And how did you manage to find the same bartender at Yankee Stadium from the Garden last year? Did she remember you?[/QUOTE]

That was Ray Negron's. He's gotten all of them since 1977, said the earlier ones don't fit him anymore and the 2009 one is way way way too gaudy.

Said the 1996 one was his favorite team--had Doc and Strawberry on it. Funny story, it's the reason why Joe Torre won't speak to him anymore. The entire braintrust was in a meeting and they were really struggling with the decision as to whether they should resign Darryl (he had already been busted for coke) and Doc so Steinbrenner started taking votes as to whether they should sign them. Torre was vehemnetly opposed to it, Steinbrenner wanted them, the GM and the assistant GM were split on it and Negron was sitting over on the side minding his own business (wasn't really a baseball guy, he just was a favorite of George's) and George says "Hey Ray, we're deadlocked here, you get the deciding vote--in or out?"

Ray said "in" and he swore Torre never said another word to him.

He's coming out with a book, and possibly a movie about his life with the Steinbrenners.

On the cutie, the guy that gets us all these tickets has seats in the Legends Suites, and in left field there is a DKNY bar. So about the 4th inning, we wanted to get another bite to eat and some Grey Goose, so we walked down to the bar. Much to my surpise, she's there tending bar and we looked at each other and I said "Hey, don't you work at the Garden and she gave me the biggest cutest smile and said "Yeah, you're the guy with the picture!!"

So we started taking (her name is Denise) and she said "we have to get another picture" and she literally almost jumped over the bar and hugged me. We went back to our seats, but ended up watching the last inning in the bar and she was telling me she works the Stadium in the summer and MSG in the fall and winter for Knicks, Rangers and concerts. She implored me to come to another game this year and to definitely see her at the Garden in the fall. :D

Very very cute, very tight little body, great eyes and smile.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4502766]
    On the cutie, the guy that gets us all these tickets has seats in the Legends Suites, and in left field there is a DKNY bar. So about the 4th inning, we wanted to get another bite to eat and some Grey Goose, so we walked down to the bar. Much to my surpise, she's there tending bar and we looked at each other and I said "Hey, don't you work at the Garden and she gave me the biggest cutest smile and said "Yeah, you're the guy with the picture!!"

So we started taking (her name is Denise) and she said "we have to get another picture" and she literally almost jumped over the bar and hugged me. We went back to our seats, but ended up watching the last inning in the bar and she was telling me she works the Stadium in the summer and MSG in the fall and winter for Knicks, Rangers and concerts. She implored me to come to another game this year and to definitely see her at the Garden in the fall. :D

Very very cute, very tight little body, great eyes and smile.

_[/QUOTE]

You get a picture of her naked, you have my commitment that you can post it....in the Business Development Forum.

Does your GF frown upon you banging hot bartenders from sporting events? That would be unfortunate.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4503009]You get a picture of her naked, you have my commitment that you can post it....in the Business Development Forum.

Does your GF frown upon you banging hot bartenders from sporting events? That would be unfortunate.[/QUOTE]

I may be an idiot and a moran, but I'm not a bad person. Even though we're not wed, I just couldn't do that to her, or us.

Now, if we ever break up? :D

When I first started dating, I had no compunction against dating multiple women, was tricky juggling them, but it was a blast. Once I started to whittle them down, and I found one that I got along with in literally every respect, I shut down the black book and stopped asking friends for referrals.

Damn, I'm a fricking idiot :O

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4502421]No stokes as a batboy composite.

Someone's dropping the ball.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j1tLzmppCOU/TgkAYOjiUYI/AAAAAAAACPg/adK4v7l7ahE/s1600/medium_batboy.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4502295]I grew up playing ice hockey, played goalie for about 18 years. [/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/HockeyStokes.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by crossfire; 06-29-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4502282]Yeah, not the best picture, she pursed her lips as I took the shot. Definitley not Ali Larter. Looked like a 6 footer. Pretty attractive.

_[/QUOTE]

Meredith Marakovits, Kim Jones replacement after she left for the NFL Network.

[IMG]http://media.philly.com/images/MeredithMarakovits.jpeg[/IMG]
    Last edited by 21st Amendment; 06-29-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like

Kim at camp

[IMG]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7011/img1061fv.jpg[/IMG]