Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Met Johnny Damon last night

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4502021]Stokes posts more pics of himself than any Hampur denizen.

At least it's not this fag.

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/MRTHEENGS.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Still regarded as one of my best contributions to date.

And check out Stokes rubbing knees....er, elbows with all the celebrities and stuff. You sir, and definitely a one percenter. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4502040]That's really bad ass Stokes.

Also, it's really neat they gave you a gumball with baseball graphics on it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=crossfire;4502060][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/AStokesyChristmasStory.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LMAO.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4502096]You sir, and definitely a one percenter. ;)[/QUOTE]

on the height chart.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4502095]

I'll also agree with someone above, I never ever think of you as [B]old/mature[/B] as you actually are.[/QUOTE]

I have a credo that I try to live by:

You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever.

:D

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4502096]

And check out Stokes rubbing knees....er, elbows with all the celebrities and stuff. You sir, and definitely a one percenter. ;)[/QUOTE]

Please :rolleyes: the only "celebrity" I met there last night was Tracy Morgan.

There were a ton hot hot womenz in the crowd, and walking through mid-town at about 3:00, it still astounds me the sheer volume of incerdible talent just streaming past. I don't miss working in NYC, but I do miss THAT :yes:

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4502078]LOL, my kids are 23, 21, 19 and 17.

_[/QUOTE]

Damn....I knew you had 4 but I didn't realize they were each only 2 years apart. That must have been challenging when the kids were little. Especially considering that they were taller than you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4502135]Damn....I knew you had 4 but I didn't realize they were each only 2 years apart. That must have been challenging when the kids were little. Especially considering that they were taller than you.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.zap2it.com/images/movie-14113/honey-i-blew-up-the-kid.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4502135]Damn....I knew you had 4 but I didn't realize they were each only 2 years apart. That must have been challenging when the kids were little. Especially considering that they were taller than you.[/QUOTE]

My wife was about 5 foot even, and my oldest duaghter is only maybe 4-11.

By the second one we figured they might be growth hormone deficient, had them tested and sure enough the next three all were, so I started juicing them with HGH when they were very young.

I think we figured it out that I administered prolly over 20,000 injections.

My older sopne topped out at about 5-5, my younger daughter at 5-2 and my youngest sopne is 5-3, but I'm hoping he's got a little more in him--he's a very good lax goalie, but he really needs to be about 5-8 to have any shot of playing beyond HS. My older daughter is still a little miffed we didn't juice her too.

I still have about 18 vials of HGH left, if anyone wants some, pm me.

_

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool, Stokes.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4502150]My wife was about 5 foot even, and my oldest duaghter is only maybe 4-11.

By the second one we figured they might be growth hormone deficient, had them tested and sure enough the next three all were, so I started juicing them with HGH when they were very young.

I think we figured it out that I administered prolly over 20,000 injections.

My older sopne topped out at about 5-5, my younger daughter at 5-2 and my youngest sopne is 5-3, but I'm hoping he's got a little more in him--he's a very good lax goalie, but he really needs to be about 5-8 to have any shot of playing beyond HS. My older daughter is still a little miffed we didn't juice her too.

I still have about 18 vials of HGH left, if anyone wants some, pm me.

_[/QUOTE]

I'm good on the growth side, thanks....but my 2 yr old has been a bit rambunctious lately - if you have any left over horse tranquilizer, I'd be interested in making a deal - I have some surplus Agent Orange laying around that I'm not using.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4502016]Did you seriously just post yoru real face to this mob of jackels in the Hampur?[/QUOTE]

lol wut?

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/QueenHOBag/unfrozen_cave_man_lawyer9.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4502008]

Yes, Paulie, I am that guy--this was actually the same cutie bartender from the Garden that I took the photo with last February--she actually asked ME if I wanted another picture and hopped over the bar to have it taken

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/Yankee_Tender.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4502041]
    FWIW I am pretty sure you can bag that bartender if you want.[/QUOTE]

+Eleventy billion. Make it happen, Stokes.:yes:

[QUOTE=JStokes;4502008]Don't know who this was, but she was pretty majestic as she walked by-I think she's one of the new on-field/in the stands Yankee announcers

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/Yankee_Tall.jpg[/IMG]
    _[/QUOTE]

Could it be Ali Larter? :dunno:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4502257]

Could it be Ali Larter? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

Ali Larter and Khloe Kardashian in a blender. A lil bit of a horse face that one has.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4502006]

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/YankeeRing.jpg[/IMG]

_[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you supporting your new MLB team.

Are you going to have a day with the New York Rangers next?

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4502268]Ali Larter and Khloe Kardashian in a blender. A lil bit of a horse face that one has.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not the best picture, she pursed her lips as I took the shot. Definitley not Ali Larter. Looked like a 6 footer. Pretty attractive.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4502278]Nice to see you supporting your new MLB team.

Are you going to have a day with the New York Rangers next?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I was there to support a charity and rooting for the Indians, but if my buddy gets me rink side for a Ranger game, and a meet and greet with players, I don't care if it's with a loser organization.

I grew up playing ice hockey, played goalie for about 18 years. Hockey players are the best athletes in the world for my money, most articulate too.

I would love to meet Henrik, any NHL goalie really.

Actually, the guy who was our host was Ray Negron, pretty interesting guy. Here is an article on him:

Ray Negron knows a thing or two about getting tough love from George Steinbrenner. The Boss caught a then-teenage Negron spray painting graffiti on the side of the old Yankee Stadium years ago.
    In fact, it's how Negron eventually wound up being a special adviser to Steinbrenner for 38 years.
    "I was 16," Negron remembers about the moment Steinbrenner caught him red-handed with a can of spray paint outside of Yankee Stadium. "He grabbed me and he put me in a holding cell that they had in the Stadium at the time. Minutes later, he took me into the Yankees locker room, gave me a jersey and I was the bat boy later that night."
    Just like that, Steinbrenner had changed Negron's life, the way the Yankees owner did with countless individuals. It's why the resident of the Bronx took Tuesday's news of Steinbrenner's death due to a massive heart attack especially rough.
    "The pain is instantaneous because you know one of your best friends in the world you're never going to see again," Negron said. "Seeing his compassion for the less privileged let me know that I had a shot as a minority. He gave me life . . . he gave me life."
    Negron says his nearly 40 years of working for Steinbrenner was a priceless experience.
    "How can you describe working for one of the most powerful men in the world?" Negron said. "You can't. Him saying, 'Hey pal,' to me on a consistent basis, means the world to me. He was the Babe Ruth of owners. As a historian of the game, I can tell you that's how Babe Ruth greeted kids, too.
    "To a lot of us he represented a father, a brother, an uncle and a friend all wrapped into one," Negron added. "You hear about the lion that he was, but to me and others he was a man with a gigantic heart. He had an incredible sense of humor and a wonderful heart."
    Negron said it was Steinbrenner who inspired him in 2006 to pen his first children's book, "The Boy of Steel: A Baseball Dream Come True." The book, based on events as told by Babe Ruth's granddaughter, Linda Ruth Tosetti, made The New York Times bestseller list and raised $300,000 for charities, prompting Steinbrenner to personally write a letter to Negron that he will always cherish.
    "He wrote me a letter saying that the book rated on top with his world championships," Negron was quoted telling the Daily News in 2008, the same year he released his second children's book. "I keep that letter in my wallet. It's my most prized possession."

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful Saint of a guy good old Georgie was...

Other than those two felonies he was convicted of and the hundreds of baseball and office staff he fired

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4502305]Wonderful Saint of a guy good old Georgie was...

Other than those two felonies he was convicted of and the hundreds of baseball and office staff he fired

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Good and bad in all of us. I was no Steinbrenner fan, but he basically saved this guy Ray's life.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4502305]Wonderful Saint of a guy good old Georgie was...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Kinda like all those millions that the Mets organization stole from the American public?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what it's like to be a fan of all losing teams, and jinxing the Jets too?