Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 807

Thread: Name posters on JI you want to have a beer with

  1. #781
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    We have the Oktoberfest for the Hampur!

    Plus, beer . . .

    Bud Light and Coors Light?

    At a biergarten?

    I think not.



    _

  2. #782
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Bud Light and Coors Light?

    At a biergarten?

    I think not.



    _
    It's what they use to wash out the piss troughs.

  3. #783
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Fund a new biergarten in Bethel CT. Great time, outdoorsy, just started their Oktoberfest. Can't have the Hampur Union there, they only had 4 beers on tap--Spaten Oktoberfest, Radelberger Pilsner, HB Dunkel and a Heffe Weisen.
    _
    Stokes, where in Bethel?

  4. #784
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    2,744
    We should have the Hampur Union at the Ginger Man in South Norwalk, CT...something like 100 different beers on tap...

  5. #785
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    We should have the Hampur Union at the Ginger Man in South Norwalk, CT...something like 100 different beers on tap...

    of course you would say that

  6. #786
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    Stokes, where in Bethel?
    Old Heidelberg.

    I think I saw some old Nazi's in the kitchen.

    Or maybe they were Brazilian.

    _

  7. #787
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    We should have the Hampur Union at the Ginger Man in South Norwalk, CT...something like 100 different beers on tap...
    I go there a lot. But they serve Coors their.

    Not sophisticated enough.

    _

  8. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I go there a lot. But they serve Coors their.


    _
    "they're"

  9. #789
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    "they're"


    _

  10. #790
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I go there a lot. But they serve Coors their.

    Not sophisticated enough.

    _
    Haha, well they have to serve something that the younger crowd can afford. I never buy that **** though...so much other good stuff.

  11. #791
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,181
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Bud Light and Coors Light?

    At a biergarten?

    I think not.



    _
    No kidding. I saw that, but figured they needed something for the unwashed masses and that all the other interesting beers might cancel them out.

  12. #792
    The Pony Bar on 45th and 10th is a FANTASTIC microbrew bar. All american selections rotating constantly and 2 casks.

  13. #793
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Googoots View Post
    The Pony Bar on 45th and 10th is a FANTASTIC microbrew bar. All american selections rotating constantly and 2 casks.
    Gagoots?

  14. #794
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,582
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Fund a new biergarten in Bethel CT. Great time, outdoorsy, just started their Oktoberfest. Can't have the Hampur Union there, they only had 4 beers on tap--Spaten Oktoberfest, Radelberger Pilsner, HB Dunkel and a Heffe Weisen.

    Had a great wurst platter and some chicken, pretzels, etc.

    Not sure why this pic is coming up sideways.











    _
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Old Heidelberg.

    I think I saw some old Nazi's in the kitchen.

    Or maybe they were Brazilian.

    _
    I've been there a few times. The food is very good, also. Spot on about the ol German grandma in the kitchen.

  15. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    Gagoots?
    I think Gagoots was banned forever. Actually I hear that he was banned forever on TWO Jets boards on the same day. He must have been quite the character.

  16. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by Googoots View Post
    I think Gagoots was banned forever. Actually I hear that he was banned forever on TWO Jets boards on the same day. He must have been quite the character.
    Goots!

  17. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by Googoots View Post
    The Pony Bar on 45th and 10th is a FANTASTIC microbrew bar. All american selections rotating constantly and 2 casks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    Gagoots?

  18. #798
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Googoots View Post
    Actually I hear that he was banned forever on TWO Jets boards on the same day.
    At least he didnt suffer.



    -

  19. #799
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,159
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    At least he didnt suffer.



    -
    This makes me laugh any time it's posted. So dumb, yet so concise.

  20. #800
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    We should have the Hampur Union at the Ginger Man in South Norwalk, CT...something like 100 different beers on tap...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    of course you would say that
    Stuff just writes itself. Amirite?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us