Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just say no to natural gas

All Pro

Just say no to natural gas

I can't decide if he's incomparably awesome or deek of the year.

[url]http://www.northjersey.com/news/Police_Teaneck_man_72_accused_of_threatening_neighbor_with_gun.html[/url]

A 72-year-old man is accused of threatening his neighbor with a gun for farting outside his apartment, police said.

PHOTO/TEANECK POLICE DEPARTMENT
    Daniel Collins
    Daniel Collins Jr. is accused of pointing a silver revolver at his 47-year-old neighbor in the vestibule of their Cedar Lane apartment building and saying, “I’m going to put a hole in your head.” The confrontation occurred after Collins said his neighbor farted as he walked in front of Collins’ apartment, said Detective Lt. Andrew McGurr.

Collins told detectives he heard the un-neighborly act from inside his apartment. The neighbor called police, who found a revolver under the front passenger seat of Collins’ vehicle.

The gun, a .32-caliber Taurus revolver, fit the description the neighbor gave investigators, McGurr said.

Collins was charged with aggravated assault, unlawful possession of a firearm, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and terroristic threats. He was released on his own recognizance, McGurr said.

The men had an ongoing dispute stemming from noise complaints, McGurr said.

That old man must've been downwind.

poor bastard.

[QUOTE=dustykeller;4502437]That old man must've been downwind.

poor bastard.[/QUOTE]

That's not it, didn't you read? There were noise complaints. It looks to me like this neighbor just wanted to exacerbate things.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=movethechains;4502480]That's not it, didn't you read? [B]There were noise complaints. [/B]It looks to me like this neighbor just wanted to exacerbate things.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, booming farts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Another thread about butts?

FF2 should be all over this.

All League
    Noise complaints? Was he farting against the common wall?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4502433]I can't decide if he's incomparably awesome or deek of the year.

[url]http://www.northjersey.com/news/Police_Teaneck_man_72_accused_of_threatening_neighbor_with_gun.html[/url]

A 72-year-old man is accused of threatening his neighbor with a gun for farting outside his apartment, police said.

PHOTO/TEANECK POLICE DEPARTMENT
    Daniel Collins
    Daniel Collins Jr. is accused of pointing a silver revolver at his 47-year-old neighbor in the vestibule of their Cedar Lane apartment building and saying, “I’m going to put a hole in your head.” The confrontation occurred after Collins said his neighbor farted as he walked in front of Collins’ apartment, said Detective Lt. Andrew McGurr.

Collins told detectives he heard the un-neighborly act from inside his apartment. The neighbor called police, who found a revolver under the front passenger seat of Collins’ vehicle.

The gun, a .32-caliber Taurus revolver, fit the description the neighbor gave investigators, McGurr said.

Collins was charged with aggravated assault, unlawful possession of a firearm, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and terroristic threats. He was released on his own recognizance, McGurr said.

The men had an ongoing dispute stemming from noise complaints, McGurr said.[/QUOTE]

This dude would hate me. I love farting and love doing it public like a game. My fav is when I'm in a crowded subway and unleashing my fury and just playing along like who the **** was that with everyone else

[SIZE="4"][B]Fishooked Reacts!![/B][/SIZE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4502556]This dude would hate me. I love farting and love doing it public like a game. My fav is when I'm in a crowded subway and unleashing my fury and just playing along like who the **** was that with everyone else[/QUOTE]

This is totally my M.O. as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4502589]This is totally my M.O. as well.[/QUOTE]

Let's have a beer

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4502598]Let's have a beer[/QUOTE]

You can't put two of us types together. We'd be sitting in a collective cloud of butt gas and giggling about it the whole time. :barf:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4502602]You can't put two of us types together. We'd be sitting in a collective cloud of butt gas and giggling about it the whole time. :barf:[/QUOTE]

What's your thoughts on crop dusting?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

My favorite move is the "Cropdust". Where you drop a bomb whilst walking amongst a group of people. You're long gone and they wallowing in your stench trying to figure out who is responsible for the indignation.

Another go to move is when you're on a road trip with your buddies, you're driving and have the ability to lock the windows. Mayhem ensues.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4502615]My favorite move is the "Cropdust". Where you drop a bomb whilst walking amongst a group of people. You're long gone and they wallowing in your stench trying to figure out who is responsible for the indignation.

Another go to move is when you're on a road trip with your buddies, you're driving and have the ability to lock the windows. Mayhem ensues.[/QUOTE]

Yes and yes. Best is Dutch oven with the wife. Nothing beats ripping ass under the sheet (3-4 farts) and puling her under the covers. I get her gagging all the time.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4502556]This dude would hate me. I love farting and love doing it public like a game. My fav is when I'm in a crowded subway and unleashing my fury and just playing along like who the **** was that with everyone else[/QUOTE]

You must be a chick magnet.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=dmitexxi;4502620]Yes and yes. Best is Dutch oven with the wife. Nothing beats ripping ass under the sheet (3-4 farts) and puling her under the covers. I get her gagging all the time.[/QUOTE]

I don't do that.....anymore. But I threaten it all the time. I like wielding it like a hammer.

[QUOTE=movethechains;4502480]That's not it, didn't you read? There were noise complaints. It looks to me like this neighbor just wanted to exacerbate things.[/QUOTE]
    Farting in that old man's vicinity is akin to slapping him in the face with a white glove and challenging him to a duel.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dustykeller;4502638]Farting in that old man's vicinity is akin to slapping him in the face with a white glove and challenging him to a doot.[/QUOTE]

fixed.

Bewildered Beast

I hate both of you m**** F88888s!

Damn; what do you eat? Cabbage rolls? That subway BS ruins my dinner. :mad: :mad:

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4502626]I don't do that.....anymore. But I threaten it all the time. I like wielding it like a hammer.[/QUOTE]

If shakin wasn't so gassy, I'd report you to SOOTH. But once I can distinguish your "aromatic fingerprint", then I have some hard evidence that is more than just vapor.

wait a min