Thread: SAW IRON MAIDEN, *****ES!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

SAW IRON MAIDEN, *****ES!!!!

Maiden England Tour 2012. Great, great show! I haven't had that much fun in a long time!

Time to sleep off the twleve pack I drank before work tomorrow......

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those guys are still alive?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did we just time travel to 1986?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    A friend of mine fell asleep at an Iron Maiden concert.

I say passed out, he says fell asleep. :dunno:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4502472]Maiden England Tour 2012. Great, great show! I haven't had that much fun in a long time!

Time to sleep off the twleve pack I drank before work tomorrow......[/QUOTE]

Was there last night also. Agree, they put on a great show. Packed house, too.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iron Maiden is all time in my book. They put on an awesome show.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Band was good at Jones Beach. Crowd sucked ass. Dry venues suck.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gratz on the show. Would have liked to see them in their prime, not so sure now honestly. My tastes changes to the mellow, and thier old.

With that said, seeing AC/DC, even very late in their careers, was an amazing and amazingly fun show, so Maiden, given their rep, is probably still a great experience.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4504000]Band was good at Jones Beach. Crowd sucked ass. Dry venues suck.[/QUOTE]

all american crowds suck, too old and just sitting there. even montreal crowds are ten times better. notice how bands are now recording live dvds in mexico and south america?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome. Probably not what it was like 20 years ago, but still sounds like it would be fun.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4504218]all american crowds suck, too old and just sitting there. even montreal crowds are ten times better. notice how bands are now recording live dvds in mexico and south america?[/QUOTE]

You see footage of Maiden playing in India and kids, adults, everyone is just going insane. I guess in America, its old hat. The crowds are definately more subdued.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That said, this is one concert I wish i was still living on or close to LI for. Sounds like they've still got it live.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4502570]Was there last night also. Agree, they put on a great show. Packed house, too.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. There's no doubt that metal is still quite popular.

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4504000]Band was good at Jones Beach. Crowd sucked ass. Dry venues suck.[/QUOTE]

I noticed a lot of families were there. People bringing their little kids. I've never seen that before, and of all places at a metal concert! :D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4504081]Gratz on the show. Would have liked to see them in their prime, not so sure now honestly. My tastes changes to the mellow, and thier old.

With that said, seeing AC/DC, even very late in their careers, was an amazing and amazingly fun show, so Maiden, given their rep, is probably still a great experience.[/QUOTE]

They still have it. Bruce Dickinson still has a nonstop motor. He's running all over the stage the whole time, and still manages to sound great. Even Nicko went without any break in between songs. They still have it.

I saw AC/DC at Giants Stadium right before they knocked it down. They're still great. Angus is the man, although it's kind of creepy seeing an old man dressed like a schoolboy....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4505329]Definitely. There's no doubt that metal is still quite popular.

I noticed a lot of families were there. People bringing their little kids. I've never seen that before, and of all places at a metal concert! :D[/QUOTE]

No ****, I brought my 5 yr old.

[IMG]http://oi45.tinypic.com/hrjz9h.jpg[/IMG]

She loved the show. Even watched it on YouTube again the next day. Gotta pass the torch....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4506357]No ****, I brought my 5 yr old.

She loved the show. Even watched it on YouTube again the next day. Gotta pass the torch....[/QUOTE]

What a sweetie.
    I'd get her a Stokes doll for whatever winter holiday she celebrates!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4506357]No ****, I brought my 5 yr old.

She loved the show. Even watched it on YouTube again the next day. Gotta pass the torch....[/QUOTE]

Epic cute.

Somewhere In Time Shirt fot the ****ing win.:yes: