Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what definds a player

what definds a player

If he makes it to the HOF or wins a super bowl

Banned
    [QUOTE=footballfan2011;4502811]If he makes it to the HOF or wins a super bowl[/QUOTE]

What does "definds" mean?

Hall Of Fame
    usually, dascouts defind the players.

it would depend on what your defindition of definds is

All League
    An ankle monitor.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4502816]What does "definds" mean?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm the commissioner said BB will be fined is that similar??

All League
    it obviously means to take away a find.

eg: "where did you defind that?" This means you never found it, or maybe you shouldn't have looked for it in the first place.
    or
    "I defind this interesting." - which means it perhaps was not interesting at all, or that it is indeed interesting, but you never looked for it.

Jets Insider VIP
    dump

All League
    [QUOTE=Yankeejet22;4502842]it obviously means to take away a find.

eg: "where did you defind that?" This means you never found it, or maybe you shouldn't have looked for it in the first place.
    or
    "I defind this interesting." - which means it perhaps was not interesting at all, or that it is indeed interesting, but you never looked for it.[/QUOTE]

Can you also undefind?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=footballfan2011;4502811]If he makes it to the HOF or wins a super bowl[/QUOTE]

Never mind that.

Since it's the offseason...Anyone willing to put their money/Sig/Avatar on the line when it comes to calling me a "Homer"?

I've been slammed by Jet fan, after Jet fan, after Jet fan for considering this Jets a 10+ Win team here in 2009 after the upgrades we made after a 9 win season last year where we went 1-4 during the last 5 games of the year.

I feel this is a much improved team no matter how many fans try and correct me and explain why I'm wrong for being pumped up after adding a potential Franchise QB over an aging 40 year old Fave, one of the best college RB's in the nation, Dustin Keller in his 2nd year, Ferguson, Faneca, Mangold, Moore and Woody all with another year of O-Line experience working together as an O-Line unit, Sheppard over Law, Leonhard over Elam, Stuckey with another year as a full time starter in the slot, Gholston will have some production as a pass rughing talent this season, Scott over Barton along with Rex Ryan as our new head coach.

I know Jet fans will never root for the Jets to lose under 10 games but it just seems to me that Jet fans believe this team has NO CHANCE at winning more than 9 games this year, wel I do, and I'm actually willing to make a Sig/Avatar bet on it. I'm willing to bet that the Jets will win atleast 10 games this year.

Yup, we lost Favre and Coles but we have also upgraded in many other aspects of the game.

Better yet...If the Jets fail to win atleast 10 games---I'll leave this site for 2 months after the season is over (No other Jet fan has to leave).

But to all the fans who consider me a "Homer" and bash my every positive thought...How about you all put your money where your mouth is since alot of you know for a fact, 100% of the time...That the Jets have NO CHANCE of winning more than 9 games here in 2009.

Sig Bet/Avatar...Anything goes. The losers who accepts this bet will be rocking an Avatar of the Rays that says...

[B]"32 was right, He's a Realist and I was wrong-I'm a negative Nancy because the Jets havn't won since 1969"[/B]

Thats what it will say.

Any takers?

-

Hall Of Fame
    Super Bowls define teams and franchises.

HoF is more of a definition of the player.

There have been great players on bad teams.

[QUOTE=32green;4502851]Never mind that.

Since it's the offseason...Anyone willing to put their money/Sig/Avatar on the line when it comes to calling me a "Homer"?

I've been slammed by Jet fan, after Jet fan, after Jet fan for considering this Jets a 10+ Win team here in 2009 after the upgrades we made after a 9 win season last year where we went 1-4 during the last 5 games of the year.

I feel this is a much improved team no matter how many fans try and correct me and explain why I'm wrong for being pumped up after adding a potential Franchise QB over an aging 40 year old Fave, one of the best college RB's in the nation, Dustin Keller in his 2nd year, Ferguson, Faneca, Mangold, Moore and Woody all with another year of O-Line experience working together as an O-Line unit, Sheppard over Law, Leonhard over Elam, Stuckey with another year as a full time starter in the slot, Gholston will have some production as a pass rughing talent this season, Scott over Barton along with Rex Ryan as our new head coach.

I know Jet fans will never root for the Jets to lose under 10 games but it just seems to me that Jet fans believe this team has NO CHANCE at winning more than 9 games this year, wel I do, and I'm actually willing to make a Sig/Avatar bet on it. I'm willing to bet that the Jets will win atleast 10 games this year.

Yup, we lost Favre and Coles but we have also upgraded in many other aspects of the game.

Better yet...If the Jets fail to win atleast 10 games---I'll leave this site for 2 months after the season is over (No other Jet fan has to leave).

But to all the fans who consider me a "Homer" and bash my every positive thought...How about you all put your money where your mouth is since alot of you know for a fact, 100% of the time...That the Jets have NO CHANCE of winning more than 9 games here in 2009.

Sig Bet/Avatar...Anything goes. The losers who accepts this bet will be rocking an Avatar of the Rays that says...

[B]"32 was right, He's a Realist and I was wrong-I'm a negative Nancy because the Jets havn't won since 1969"[/B]

Thats what it will say.

Any takers?

-[/QUOTE]

Jets will win 10 games in 2012.

Hall Of Fame
    32, I could see this team winning 6 games and I can see it winning 11 games. Depends on how things break. A lot of young/new players, new system on offense. Then there's Tebow. We are at a bit of a crossroads.

So what exactly is the bet? I consider you to be a good poster, well informed and funny. You do not need to validate yourself by having people put you in their sigs.

[QUOTE=32green;4502851]Never mind that.

Thats what it will say.

Any takers?

-[/QUOTE]

I think the Jets will be good. No Schotty means better team.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Mardukis;4502865]Jets will win 10 games in 2012.[/QUOTE]

15. Write it down, and the one loss will be a tie.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4502874] You do not need to validate yourself by having people put you in their sigs.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do, did you read what I wrote.

[QUOTE=escamoter2;4502876]I think the Jets will be good. No Schotty means better team.[/QUOTE]

Marge?

She's harmless.

-

Banned
    [QUOTE=32green;4502894]

Marge?

She's harmless.

-[/QUOTE]

What was her dogs name?

Players used to get pissed because the damn dog crapped all over the field.

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;4502894]15. Write it down, and the one loss will be a tie.

Yes I do, did you read what I wrote.

Marge?

She's harmless.

-[/QUOTE]

what'r you doing there 32?... posting something from 2009 pre-season. huh?

Rookie
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4502899]What was her dogs name?

Players used to get pissed because the damn dog crapped all over the field.[/QUOTE]Schotzie.... Big Ugly St. Bernard. Nasty dog too.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4502899]Players used to get pissed because the damn dog crapped all over the field.[/QUOTE]

Eric Davis and Dave Parker were even more p*ssed.... because she called them "Million dollar *****rs."

A real hoot, that Jew-hating, racist homophobe.

I think she posts here as Goering73isgod.

:dunno:

-

Banned
    [QUOTE=32green;4502934]

I think she posts here as Goering73isgod.

[/QUOTE]

:clapper::clapper::clapper: