Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Found a pipe and a bud in my son's closet last night.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4504206][IMG]http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/iso2-1.jpg[/IMG]

Kinda hard to hide this in your closet...:P[/QUOTE]

is this a vaporizer? i'll be going to a reunion with some college buddies and I understand there will be a vaporizer on the scene. lots of emails back and forth about settings.

i'm, more of a powerhitter guy.

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xleXEpVHYqI/Tw1DcO0lgcI/AAAAAAAAAIU/ciNMHXt6khg/s1600/Scan+215.jpeg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4504206][IMG]http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/iso2-1.jpg[/IMG]

Kinda hard to hide this in your closet...:P[/QUOTE]

is that an generator?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mardukis;4504041]He probably had a stash with your mom hidden from you.:yes::D[/QUOTE]

Love the screen name and status.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B]Shakin318[/B]<any reference to N. La?... I like the way you handled that situation, and the fact that your son didn't even realize you knew, through an optimistic eye, is a good thing... I may be wrong, but I think I got the impression that you partake in the festivities yourself, and if so, how do you manage it... As far as doing what you like, but making sure that you keep it away from the influence of your kid?(not to be in your personal)... I knew of a kid in HS who pops use to let him smoke in the backyard... I always and still do think that approach is crazy, but dude never got into trouble and was a pretty good student so I guess it works but.....

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4503459]"yo dawg, i heard you like jokes, so we put a joke in your joke so you can laugh at a joke while you laugh at your joke!" kind of deal...
    [/QUOTE]
    ahaha @ kind of deal

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4503627]lolz! Just like my dad :P

I remember when he found my pipe. He came into my room:
    [/QUOTE]
    Your visuals were classic, aha...

[QUOTE=JStokes;4503701]Yup, and I told and retold them a story very early on.
    _[/QUOTE]
    Being that you've never smoked in your life, i think your story was interesting... more so because the kid you mentioned that was the superstar seemed to have made a huge influence in deterring you from partaking... and taking it a step forward instilling those same reluctancies in your family especially the youngest(gotta put a period to the drinking though)... I grew up with a kid I use to box with back in the day who was "suppose" to qualify for the national team for the world amateurs; he fell off because of alcohol... I always kind of felt guilty because I knew and didn't say much to him about it( didn't know much about the risk myself)...

I think exposing kids in general to the truths about drugs and sex is the way to go about it rather than shying away from the conversation... This is a broad statement, but I don't think parents realize how influential the music industry is these days(speaking more so on rap and pop)... In a nutshell all they talk about is sex, drugs, partying, which is cool no doubt(aha), but if that's the only avenue that kids are hearing about these vices thennnnnn...

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4503958]Reminds me of the August '85 in between varsity FB double sessions (hell week) we sparked up a J on my back porch with Maiden blasting on my boombox, when I got the J and was taking my long drag, my dad had lowered the volume was lookin right at me and was sayin, "Too loud! And what else are you doin!" The ultimate snag, it was my worst nightmare but after initially flipping out he never brought it up again. A great father that didn't over react. Feels like yesterday.[/QUOTE]

84' my buddies and I decide to go smoke a joint in one of our cars in the HS parking lot, a teacher tracks us and we see him coming we roll down the windows and put the joint out in the ashtray etc. he takes us to the principals office, principal was a cool guy talked to us and let us go, what was he going to do to the QB, C, FB and TB. Oh good times, countless good times.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HoustonJET;4504950]

Being that you've never smoked in your life, i think your story was interesting... more so because the kid you mentioned that was the superstar seemed to have made a huge influence in deterring you from partaking... and taking it a step forward instilling those same reluctancies in your family especially the youngest(gotta put a period to the drinking though)... I grew up with a kid I use to box with back in the day who was "suppose" to qualify for the national team for the world amateurs; he fell off because of alcohol... I always kind of felt guilty because I knew and didn't say much to him about it( didn't know much about the risk myself)...

I think exposing kids in general to the truths about drugs and sex is the way to go about it rather than shying away from the conversation... This is a broad statement, but I don't think parents realize how influential the music industry is these days(speaking more so on rap and pop)... In a nutshell all they talk about is sex, drugs, partying, which is cool no doubt(aha), but if that's the only avenue that kids are hearing about these vices thennnnnn...[/QUOTE]

We talk about drinking and drugs and partying on an almost constant basis, and believe me music and movies have huge impacts on what they see.

My decision not to be on the pot was not so noble. I fractured 3 ribs when I was 13 during a hockey practice, one of which knicked a lung and partially collapsing it, leaving scar tissue and leaving me with a form of exercise induced asthma till I was my 20s. I couldn't have smoked anything, even if I wanted to.

:D

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4504984]84' my buddies and I decide to go smoke a joint in one of our cars in the HS parking lot, a teacher tracks us and we see him coming we roll down the windows and put the joint out in the ashtray etc. he takes us to the principals office, principal was a cool guy talked to us and let us go, what was he going to do to the QB, C, FB and TB. Oh good times, countless good times.[/QUOTE]

Yea, we had it better back then, when the cops pulled us over stoned or drunk, they sent us home instead of arresting us, nowadays they would probably crucify you for the same thing. The mid 80's were a great time to be alive, post game keg parties, beer bongs, hangin outside all night on weekends through the entire winter drinkin ice cold buds and smokin J's listening to Floyd, Zep, Maiden, Priest, awesome times...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4504989]Yea, we had it better back then, when the cops pulled us over stoned or drunk, they sent us home instead of arresting us, nowadays they would probably crucify you for the same thing. The mid 80's were a great time to be alive, post game keg parties, beer bongs, hangin outside all night on weekends through the entire winter drinkin ice cold buds and smokin J's listening to Floyd, Zep, Maiden, Priest, awesome times...[/QUOTE]

Did we go to school together? lol.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4504991]Did we go to school together? lol.[/QUOTE]

Yea, no ****, ya never know, I'm from PC in Westchester, Ny what about you?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4504996]Yea, no ****, ya never know, I'm from PC in Westchester, Ny what about you?[/QUOTE]

No, I'm in Morris County, NJ. My wife had a friend from college that was from Yorktown Heights, love it out there beautiful, that Westchester?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4505002]No, I'm in Morris County, NJ. My wife had a friend from college that was from Yorktown Heights, love it out there beautiful, that Westchester?[/QUOTE]

Yea, thats Westchester, now I actually live right next to Yorktown Hts, its a nice area, cant complain, I miss puttin on the pads tho, I feel the need to tackle somebody this time of year

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4505006]Yea, thats Westchester, now I actually live right next to Yorktown Hts, its a nice area, cant complain, I miss puttin on the pads tho, I feel the need to tackle somebody this time of year[/QUOTE]

And going to keggers w the boys, lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4505006]Yea, thats Westchester, now I actually live right next to Yorktown Hts, its a nice area, cant complain, I miss puttin on the pads tho, I feel the need to tackle somebody this time of year[/QUOTE]

Sucks when you don't go deep into the playoffs much longer wait.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4505023]Sucks when you don't go deep into the playoffs much longer wait.[/QUOTE]

Yea, last year was a waste, we were 8-8, but it felt like 3-13, we got no satisfaction, topped off with the Giants sticking it to us at home, then rubbing it in our faces throughout the SB run...did you see the FOX sports Intro lately? I saw it before a Nascar race last month, the NFL on FOX part is Ahmad Bradshaw running over Brodney Poole, even they're rubbing in it our faces, still

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4505028]Yea, last year was a waste, we were 8-8, but it felt like 3-13, we got no satisfaction, topped off with the Giants sticking it to us at home, then rubbing it in our faces throughout the SB run...did you see the FOX sports Intro lately? I saw it before a Nascar race last month, the NFL on FOX part is Ahmad Bradshaw running over Brodney Poole, even they're rubbing in it our faces, still[/QUOTE]

Have not seen it, Giants got extremely lucky last year even more so than normal in many ways, they were able to capitalize Jets need to put a good run and finish together.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4505036]Have not seen it, Giants got extremely lucky last year even more so than normal in many ways, they were able to capitalize Jets need to put a good run and finish together.[/QUOTE]

Maybe bringing the holy boy aboard will change our luck[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/182df5f8-94a3-3305.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Bud Bundy smokes the bud

[URL="http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/updated-marriedwith-children-star-arrested#.T_Cm7AQXwYY.facebook"]http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/updated-marriedwith-children-star-arrested#.T_Cm7AQXwYY.facebook[/URL]

They don’t call him “Bud” for nothing! “Married…With Children” star David Faustino, who played Bud Bundy on the hit sitcom, was partying with his favorite “bud” when he got busted on May 12 in New Smyrna Beach, FL. It’s not the first time the 33-year-old actor has dabbled in doobie – ENQUIRER readers were the first to learn that he bought into the Natural care Collective medical marijuana clinic in Reseda, CA, just so he could get his hands on the very best Silver Kush “wacky tobaccy.” Faustino, who filed for divorce from Andrea Elmer, his wife of six years, in February of this year, saw his good time in Florida go “up in smoke” when he was busted by New Smyrna Beach police and charged with possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana and “disorderly intoxication,” police sources told the ENQUIRER. At 1:58 a.m., cops spotted Faustino climbing out through the passenger window from the back seat of a car his ex-wife was driving, “yelling profanities” at her and appearing to have struck her on his way out. Andrea, who works in a Daytona Beach tattoo parlor, insisted he didn’t hit her, but cops noticed both had been drinking. When they frisked Faustino, they found a bag containing “a green leafy substance that tested presumptive positive for cannabis” in Dave’s pocket. Faustino spent four hours behind bars at the Volusia County Jail and was released on his own recognizance, charged with the two misdemeanors. His arraignment is set for July 6. At least, he did better than many arrested actors of late -- looking unshaven and scraggly in his booking “mug shot,” he still managed to face the camera wearing a sunny “illegal smile.” By John Blosser