Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 183

Thread: SI Ranks Mark SANCHEZ as #8 BUST 2012

  1. #141
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    The "best of everything" mantra spewed by the haters is complete and utter bullsh*t.

    He was GIVEN a defensive minded coach with NO interest in the offense, an OC with an uneccesarily over-complicated offense with no interst in playing to Sanchez's strength, a POS QB coach who never fixed anything about Sanchez's game, and he was jerked around with his receiving corp.

    But the haters will say "he had the best defense, the best Oline, the best running game--he should have won a SB".

    He was NEVER developed, he was like a kid that just got his drivers licesne and they handed him the keys to an Indy Car and said "hey kid, go win the Indy 500, see you in 4 years, let us know how it goes".

    Such bullsh*t.

    Give him an o-line this year and Porn Mustache will be back to bashing Joe McKnight.

    _
    That is EXACTLY what every good NFL HC will do to aid his QB's development. Therefore, you just PROVED my point. He's had 3 seasons to get things right with practically, for all intents and purposes, the BEST of EVERYTHING.

    Yet he f*cks up at every turn. Even you cannot debate that Sanchez hung it up after 13 games last season. He was clearly a weakness for the Jets to have on the field. When the season was on the line, Sanchez folded up shop.

    After 3 seasons, I don't know what else could possibly make it clearer that Sanchez sucks.

    But I also do know that you are beyond repair. You don't have an objective bone in your body. In fact, I question if you even have a spine when it comes to Sanchez.

  2. #142
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

    Yet he f*cks up at every turn.

    After 3 seasons, I don't know what else could possibly make it clearer that Sanchez sucks.

    You don't have an objective bone in your body. In fact, I question if you even have a spine when it comes to Sanchez.
    You don't have an objective bone in YOUR body.

    And you shoot Bambi's mother.

    That must take a lot of spine.



    _

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stick to talking fishing and hunting, that's what comes to mind; because Quarterback Development is something that you're completely clueless to.

    You're the same exact type of fan, who would have attempted to run Eli Manning out of NY, before first giving Eli Manning a chance to A.) Learn from mistakes. B.) Improve upon learning. C.) Develop into a franchise quarterback and D.) Become a two time winning Super Bowl Champion. Mark's first 3 seasons have been 10x more successful when compared to Eli Manning's first 3 seasons. That's a fact. From statistics to wins, Eli Mannings first 3 seasons can't compare to Mark's. You're not a true fan, you're nothing more than a 'love you when you're up/kick you when you're down' type of guy. You are completely clueless in regards to Quarterback Development.

    Sanchez has improved upon completions, total yardage, completion percentage, TD's, TD to INT ratio and QB Rating each of his first 3 years in the league. One of the youngest QB's to ever win 30 games during his first 3 seasons in the league and has proven to have the ability to perform come postseason play. Something that you can't say about lots of younger quarterbacks in the game today. Say what you say about our defense, but there are plenty of QB's with top 10 defenses... Not all of them happen to land two AFC Championship Game appearances during a three year span. Sanchez has.

    QB's such as Flacco and Ryan have put up piss poor postseason performances after piss poor playoff performances, time and time again too. Same goes for Andy Dalton. Completely **** the bed come playoff football. These young quarterbacks haven't been able to handle the pressure of postseason play; Sanchez has. The media pressure of Baltimore, Atlanta and Cincy can not compare to the media pressure of NY either.

    Learn what it means to develop a quarterback, gain a better understanding of Quarterback Development... And then we can talk football, until then? Have fun fishing and hunting.

  4. #144
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

    I hope Sanchez gets it and improves.
    Bull.

    Sh*t.

    You've hated Sanchez from the get-go, you've made it perfectly clear what you think of him and what you think he'll be able to do.

    You hate Sanchez and you want him gone.

    Nobody kills a QB like you do then says like a goofball "I hope Sanchez gets it and improves" [say that with a doofy voice, because that's what you'd sound like if you actually uttered those words out loud] and truly expects people to believe him.

    _

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Stick to talking fishing and hunting, that's what comes to mind; because Quarterback Development is something that you're completely clueless to.

    You're the same exact type of fan, who would have attempted to run Eli Manning out of NY, before first giving Eli Manning a chance to A.) Learn from mistakes. B.) Improve upon learning. C.) Develop into a franchise quarterback and D.) Become a two time winning Super Bowl Champion. Mark's first 3 seasons have been 10x more successful when compared to Eli Manning's first 3 seasons. That's a fact. From statistics to wins, Eli Mannings first 3 seasons can't compare to Mark's. You're not a true fan, you're nothing more than a 'love you when you're up/kick you when you're down' type of guy. You are completely clueless in regards to Quarterback Development.

    Sanchez has improved upon completions, total yardage, completion percentage, TD's, TD to INT ratio and QB Rating each of his first 3 years in the league. One of the youngest QB's to ever win 30 games during his first 3 seasons in the league and has proven to have the ability to perform come postseason play. Something that you can't say about lots of younger quarterbacks in the game today. Say what you say about our defense, but there are plenty of QB's with top 10 defenses... Not all of them happen to land two AFC Championship Game appearances during a three year span. Sanchez has.

    QB's such as Flacco and Ryan have put up piss poor postseason performances after piss poor playoff performances, time and time again too. Same goes for Andy Dalton. Completely **** the bed come playoff football. These young quarterbacks haven't been able to handle the pressure of postseason play; Sanchez has. The media pressure of Baltimore, Atlanta and Cincy can not compare to the media pressure of NY either.

    Learn what it means to develop a quarterback, gain a better understanding of Quarterback Development... And then we can talk football, until then? Have fun fishing and hunting.
    Sanchez has gone from one of the worst in the league having just putrid numbers his rookie year. To marginally better and still hugely sucky numbers his second year. To just plain bad, and still bottom 3rd QB in his last year. And as others have said, he folded up like a cheap suit that a moron would wear to a phone interview. Answer me this, if the Jets were to go 7-9 this year, and his numbers are the same crap numbers as last year, do you really think Sanchez is on the team and the starting QB next year?
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 07-10-2012 at 06:35 PM.

  6. #146
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Stick to talking fishing and hunting, that's what comes to mind; because Quarterback Development is something that you're completely clueless to.

    You're the same exact type of fan, who would have attempted to run Eli Manning out of NY, before first giving Eli Manning a chance to A.) Learn from mistakes. B.) Improve upon learning. C.) Develop into a franchise quarterback and D.) Become a two time winning Super Bowl Champion. Mark's first 3 seasons have been 10x more successful when compared to Eli Manning's first 3 seasons. That's a fact. From statistics to wins, Eli Mannings first 3 seasons can't compare to Mark's. You're not a true fan, you're nothing more than a 'love you when you're up/kick you when you're down' type of guy. You are completely clueless in regards to Quarterback Development.

    Sanchez has improved upon completions, total yardage, completion percentage, TD's, TD to INT ratio and QB Rating each of his first 3 years in the league. One of the youngest QB's to ever win 30 games during his first 3 seasons in the league and has proven to have the ability to perform come postseason play. Something that you can't say about lots of younger quarterbacks in the game today. Say what you say about our defense, but there are plenty of QB's with top 10 defenses... Not all of them happen to land two AFC Championship Game appearances during a three year span. Sanchez has.

    QB's such as Flacco and Ryan have put up piss poor postseason performances after piss poor playoff performances, time and time again too. Same goes for Andy Dalton. Completely **** the bed come playoff football. These young quarterbacks haven't been able to handle the pressure of postseason play; Sanchez has. The media pressure of Baltimore, Atlanta and Cincy can not compare to the media pressure of NY either.

    Learn what it means to develop a quarterback, gain a better understanding of Quarterback Development... And then we can talk football, until then? Have fun fishing and hunting.
    So what? No snappy comeback to what I so eloquently pointed out? Talk all the crap you choose, you KNOW if Sanchez f*cks up this season (which he likely will) he'll be GONE in a NY minute. Those are the facts. And I don't know what to suggest you stick with, but it certainly isn't football.

  7. #147
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Bull.

    Sh*t.

    You've hated Sanchez from the get-go, you've made it perfectly clear what you think of him and what you think he'll be able to do.

    You hate Sanchez and you want him gone.

    Nobody kills a QB like you do then says like a goofball "I hope Sanchez gets it and improves" [say that with a doofy voice, because that's what you'd sound like if you actually uttered those words out loud] and truly expects people to believe him.

    _
    Well, the fact is I don't need you to believe me. In fact, I could care less.

    For what it's worth, I believe you can't even remember when you sold out.

  8. #148
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Sanchez has gone from one of the worst in the league having just putrid numbers his rookie year. To marginally better and still hugely sucky numbers his second year. To just plain bad, and still bottom 3rd QB in his last year. And as others have said, he folded up like a cheap suit that a moron would wear to a phone interview. Answer me this, if the Jets were to go 7-9 this year, and his numbers are the same crap numbers as last year, do you really think Sanchez is on the team and the starting QB next year?
    Don't expect an answer to that. He couldn't bear to face the facts regarding that question.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Don't expect an answer to that. He couldn't bear to face the facts regarding that question.
    I know better than to expect an answer. IF he replies, it will either be along the line of "The Pats cheat and their wins are illegitimate, or the Pats have a laughingstock defense." Then he'll puke out a bunch of worthless stats that nobody ever reads anyway.

  10. #150
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Well, the fact is I don't need you to believe me. In fact, I could care less.

    For what it's worth, I believe you can't even remember when you sold out.
    Sold out?

    I'm a freaking fan.

    Sold out.

    What a stupid comment.

    By the way, when you say "you could care less", it means that you actually, you know, could care less, so you DO care.

    _

  11. #151
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Sanchez has improved upon completions, total yardage, completion percentage, TD's, TD to INT ratio and QB Rating each of his first 3 years in the league
    I never heard this before.

  12. #152
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    The "best of everything" mantra spewed by the haters is complete and utter bullsh*t.

    He was GIVEN a defensive minded coach with NO interest in the offense, an OC with an uneccesarily over-complicated offense with no interst in playing to Sanchez's strength, a POS QB coach who never fixed anything about Sanchez's game, and he was jerked around with his receiving corp.

    But the haters will say "he had the best defense, the best Oline, the best running game--he should have won a SB".

    He was NEVER developed, he was like a kid that just got his drivers licesne and they handed him the keys to an Indy Car and said "hey kid, go win the Indy 500, see you in 4 years, let us know how it goes".

    Such bullsh*t.

    Give him an o-line this year and Porn Mustache will be back to bashing Joe McKnight.

    _


    Yup, the best of everything.......Best defense.....Best running game....Best OL...Only 1 problem with that theory, when it came to the 2 biggest games the AFCCG's....That team did not show up.....

    But a rookie and 2nd year QB did show up in those games......

    Had the Jets ahead 17-6 against Manning and the Colts......What did the best defense do that day.....Allow 461 total yards and 3 TDS and a FG in 5 drives by the Colts.....

    Our best OL paved the way for an astounding 86 yards in 29 carries against the fearsome Colt run defense for a robust 2.9 YPC while our best defense gave up 101 yards in 24 carries to the Colts.....

    A rookie QB went 17-30....257 yards....2 TDS and 1 INT......


    The next season our best defense gave up 166 rushing yards to the Steelers.....Our best OL and running game pounded out 70 yards in 22 carries for a 3.1 YPC.....

    The 2nd year QB went 20-33....233 yards ....2 TDS and 0 INT....

    We were out rushed in both games despite our best running game and OL....


    If our defense had come to play in either game the Jets would have possibly been in back to back SB's.....


    In 2 AFCCG's the rookie and 2nd year QB put up these #'s

    37-63....490 yards...4 TDS....1 INT....7.8 YPA.....Is there any Jet fan out there who would not have signed up for that beforehand.....I mean we had the best of everything, how could we lose with our great defense and OL and running attack?


    On a day when Roethlisberger goes 10-19....133 yards....0 TDS...2 INT...5.9 YPA....The Jets lose because we could not stop Mendenhall from straffing our defense and could not run the ball worth a lick......So much for the best of everything, does not mean much if you cannot do it in the big spot.....

  13. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsmetsrangers View Post
    Yup, the best of everything.......Best defense.....Best running game....Best OL...Only 1 problem with that theory, when it came to the 2 biggest games the AFCCG's....That team did not show up.....

    But a rookie and 2nd year QB did show up in those games......

    Had the Jets ahead 17-6 against Manning and the Colts......What did the best defense do that day.....Allow 461 total yards and 3 TDS and a FG in 5 drives by the Colts.....

    Our best OL paved the way for an astounding 86 yards in 29 carries against the fearsome Colt run defense for a robust 2.9 YPC while our best defense gave up 101 yards in 24 carries to the Colts.....

    A rookie QB went 17-30....257 yards....2 TDS and 1 INT......


    The next season our best defense gave up 166 rushing yards to the Steelers.....Our best OL and running game pounded out 70 yards in 22 carries for a 3.1 YPC.....

    The 2nd year QB went 20-33....233 yards ....2 TDS and 0 INT....

    We were out rushed in both games despite our best running game and OL....


    If our defense had come to play in either game the Jets would have possibly been in back to back SB's.....


    In 2 AFCCG's the rookie and 2nd year QB put up these #'s

    37-63....490 yards...4 TDS....1 INT....7.8 YPA.....Is there any Jet fan out there who would not have signed up for that beforehand.....I mean we had the best of everything, how could we lose with our great defense and OL and running attack?


    On a day when Roethlisberger goes 10-19....133 yards....0 TDS...2 INT...5.9 YPA....The Jets lose because we could not stop Mendenhall from straffing our defense and could not run the ball worth a lick......So much for the best of everything, does not mean much if you cannot do it in the big spot.....
    53 starts in the NFL, Sanchez is the bottom 3rd of all QB rating measures,

    Keep blowing your load thinking he is a good NFL QB.

  14. #154
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsmetsrangers View Post

    On a day when Roethlisberger goes 10-19....133 yards....0 TDS...2 INT...5.9 YPA....The Jets lose because we could not stop Mendenhall from straffing our defense and could not run the ball worth a lick......So much for the best of everything, does not mean much if you cannot do it in the big spot.....
    You are wasting your breath.

    The haters are just being objective, you know.

    Don't let facts get in the way.

    _

  15. #155
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    53 starts in the NFL, Sanchez is the bottom 3rd of all QB rating measures,

    Keep blowing your load thinking he is a good NFL QB.



    49,816 posts and you rank at the bottom of JI posters....Keep blowing your load on the fools who actually take you seriously.....

  16. #156
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    53 starts in the NFL, Sanchez is the bottom 3rd of all QB rating measures,

    Keep blowing your load thinking he is a good NFL QB.
    Pops, you really have lost that magic touch.

    This was weak by any standards.

    Maybe push back from the keyboard a few weeks, gather some strength and some new material, come back during training camp and you'll start killing them again.

    This is sad, kind of like watching Willie Mays when he was a Met in 1973 or Ali fighting Holmes.

    _

  17. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsmetsrangers View Post
    49,816 posts and you rank at the bottom of JI posters....Keep blowing your load on the fools who actually take you seriously.....
    You really think a QB that has consistently ranked in the bottom 3rd of QB measures after 53 NFL starts is going to improve?

    This was another example of the Jets 1st round busts (along with DFat, Gholston, Wilson,) as why the Jets always finish behind the Pats in the AFCE.

    As a Pats fen, I love Tanny.

  18. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Pops, you really have lost that magic touch.

    This was weak by any standards.

    Maybe push back from the keyboard a few weeks, gather some strength and some new material, come back during training camp and you'll start killing them again.

    This is sad, kind of like watching Willie Mays when he was a Met in 1973 or Ali fighting Holmes.

    _
    My good friend Stokesy, I'm done with you after February 2007.

    Got owned, sucked it up, and moved on.

  19. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Stick to talking fishing and hunting, that's what comes to mind; because Quarterback Development is something that you're completely clueless to.

    You're the same exact type of fan, who would have attempted to run Eli Manning out of NY, before first giving Eli Manning a chance to A.) Learn from mistakes. B.) Improve upon learning. C.) Develop into a franchise quarterback and D.) Become a two time winning Super Bowl Champion. Mark's first 3 seasons have been 10x more successful when compared to Eli Manning's first 3 seasons. That's a fact. From statistics to wins, Eli Mannings first 3 seasons can't compare to Mark's. You're not a true fan, you're nothing more than a 'love you when you're up/kick you when you're down' type of guy. You are completely clueless in regards to Quarterback Development.

    Sanchez has improved upon completions, total yardage, completion percentage, TD's, TD to INT ratio and QB Rating each of his first 3 years in the league. One of the youngest QB's to ever win 30 games during his first 3 seasons in the league and has proven to have the ability to perform come postseason play. Something that you can't say about lots of younger quarterbacks in the game today. Say what you say about our defense, but there are plenty of QB's with top 10 defenses... Not all of them happen to land two AFC Championship Game appearances during a three year span. Sanchez has.

    QB's such as Flacco and Ryan have put up piss poor postseason performances after piss poor playoff performances, time and time again too. Same goes for Andy Dalton. Completely **** the bed come playoff football. These young quarterbacks haven't been able to handle the pressure of postseason play; Sanchez has. The media pressure of Baltimore, Atlanta and Cincy can not compare to the media pressure of NY either.

    Learn what it means to develop a quarterback, gain a better understanding of Quarterback Development... And then we can talk football, until then? Have fun fishing and hunting.
    Funny, you fail to mention Mark's 26 turnovers, a career high. Yeah, he's gotten a lot better.

  20. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Funny, you fail to mention Mark's 26 turnovers, a career high. Yeah, he's gotten a lot better.
    Yes, so he turned the ball over as a developing 3rd year player, still doesn't change the fact that he put up 32 offensive TD's (5th or 6th amongst all NFL players) when compared to only 15 TD's during his rookie season.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us