Thread: 1 month away from Jets TC!!!

1 month away from Jets TC!!!

Let the countdown begin to the NEW YORK JETS 2012 NFL season! :yes:

AND

If u haven't noticed the Jets are LOADED with new Talented players everywhere on offense and defense..:cool::D

Banned
    Can't wait for the start of training camp and preseason in order to see some our Rookies, 2nd and 3rd year players take the field.

Rookies: Quinton Coples, Stephen Hill and Demario Davis are the three rookies that I'm most looking forward to seeing. Can't remember the last time I was this high on 3 rookies.

2nd year: McElroy (Kid looked pretty good during preseason before injury) Ellis, Tevaseu, Ricky Sapp and Bilal Powell are the five 2nd year players that I'm mostly looking forward to. I believe I already know what we have in Wilkerson and Kerley ala a very strong 3-4 DE in Wilkerson and a Taylor-Made player coming out of the slot in Jeremy Kerley.

3rd year: Tim Tebow, Joe McKnight, John Conner, Jeff Cumberland (Was an NFL stand out story during last years preseason before going down due to injury), Vladimir Ducasse (needs a monster TC and preseason) and Marcus Dixon are the six 3rd year players that I'm anxious to see. I already know what we have in Kyle Wilson, a very good nickel back, but our 3rd year unit features a boat load of potential/talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Can't wait to see this unit on the field together.

All in all I see 6 defensive players (Couples, Davis, Ellis, MTV, Sapp and Dixon) and 8 offensive players (Hill, McElroy, Powell, Tebow, McKnight, Conner, Cumberland and Vlad) as our young talents that I'm ready to see take the field.

I never understood how fans couldn't get into preseason football. I love it, because it gives me a chance to evaluate our younger talents with my own eyes. My main goal is to always see our team stay healthy, followed by production out of our developing kids.

Antonio Allen, SS, 7th round draft pick out of South Carolina is my sleeper pick. I can't put my finger on it (because they play different Safety position) but he just reminds me of a younger Kerry Rhodes coming out for whatever reason that may be. I do feel that it's an advantage that he's played in a competitive SEC conference on a team that ranked top 15 in the Nation.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDrVWcj6NDY[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBKtuDLsc1E[/url]
    Last edited by NY2FLDWC85; 06-28-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;4503356]Let the countdown begin to the NEW YORK JETS 2012 NFL season! :yes:

AND

If u haven't noticed the Jets are LOADED with new Talented players everywhere on offense and defense..:cool::D[/QUOTE]

I like this guy's attitude! YOu go JET.MAC!!!:yes:

;)[QUOTE=NY2FLDWC85;4503377]Can't wait for the start of training camp and preseason in order to see some our Rookies, 2nd and 3rd year players take the field.

Rookies: Quinton Coples, Stephen Hill and Demario Davis are the three rookies that I'm most looking forward to seeing. Can't remember the last time I was this high on 3 rookies.

2nd year: McElroy (Kid looked pretty good during preseason before injury) Ellis, Tevaseu, Ricky Sapp and Bilal Powell are the five 2nd year players that I'm mostly looking forward to. I believe I already know what we have in Wilkerson and Kerley ala a very strong 3-4 DE in Wilkerson and a Taylor-Made player coming out of the slot in Jeremy Kerley.

3rd year: Tim Tebow, Joe McKnight, John Conner, Jeff Cumberland (Was an NFL stand out story during last years preseason before going down due to injury), Vladimir Ducasse (needs a monster TC and preseason) and Marcus Dixon are the six 3rd year players that I'm anxious to see. I already know what we have in Kyle Wilson, a very good nickel back, but our 3rd year unit features a boat load of potential/talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Can't wait to see this unit on the field together.

All in all I see 6 defensive players (Couples, Davis, Ellis, MTV, Sapp and Dixon) and 8 offensive players (Hill, McElroy, Powell, Tebow, McKnight, Conner, Cumberland and Vlad) as our young talents that I'm ready to see take the field.

I never understood how fans couldn't get into preseason football. I love it, because it gives me a chance to evaluate our younger talents with my own eyes. My main goal is to always see our team stay healthy, followed by production out of our developing kids.

Antonio Allen, SS, 7th round draft pick out of South Carolina is my sleeper pick. I can't put my finger on it (because they play different Safety position) but he just reminds me of a younger Kerry Rhodes coming out for whatever reason that may be. I do feel that it's an advantage that he's played in a competitive SEC conference on a team that ranked top 15 in the Nation.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDrVWcj6NDY[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBKtuDLsc1E[/url][/QUOTE]

Guys i [B]cant wait [/B]to see are..

Coples - VA homegrown countryboy! wreck n Havoc N BIG APPLE!
    Davis - Speed kills!
    [B]#71 NT Harrison (UDFA)[/B] 350 lbs!!!:eek: BIG MEAN LOOKN DUDE :eek:
    #93 ELLIS - Jets DL is going to b GOLDEN!!!
    Antonio Allen - I like comparison to KR
    Bush [CENTER][/CENTER]
    Tebow :D ;)
    Hill - See Ya
    White - Like gettn buckets JDub gets touches!downs..
    Schilens - Life is like a box of choc. u never know ect ..
    Aussie TE - Gronk like
    GANAWAY's - Both Damarcus & Terrance. Ball Hard!
    Landry - Stay healthy
    Steed - udfa
    Bell - N da house!
    Riley - Dont sleep!

TALENT EVERYWHERE!!!!!! I even leftout a few here and there...

Jets Insider VIP
    It just needs to get here already. I need football back in my life.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Sadly, I couldn't be less excited about training camp this season.

When I think back to last season and all the excitement and optimism and how that's all gone now it actually makes me unhappy to even think about training camp. I just want this season to be over, want a new coaching staff, want a reload for the day when B and B retire up in NE and we actually have a chance at a Championship.

SAR I

Banned
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4503437]Sadly, I couldn't be less excited about training camp this season.

When I think back to last season and all the excitement and optimism and how that's all gone now it actually makes me unhappy to even think about training camp. I just want this season to be over, want a new coaching staff, want a reload for the day when B and B retire up in NE and we actually have a chance at a Championship.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

SAR, how can you say that you already want the season to be over and done with, when training camp hasn't even started? Also, in regards to the Belichick and Brady retiring comment, correct me if I'm wrong but in 2009 and 2010 we made consecutive AFC Championship game appearances for the first time in franchise history under coach Ryan and the last time I checked, it wasn't Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Patriots who prevented us from having a chance at a Championship, it was Peyton Maning and the Colts along with Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers.

Last but not least, we took a step back on defense last season, but when's the last time we've (as a fan base) witnessed top 5 Jet defenses during 3 consecutive seasons? We've also upgraded our defense with Wilkerson heading into his 2nd season, the drafting of the Nation's #1 ranked defensive end in Copples, Ellis is heading into his 2nd season, we added LB speed in Demario Davis during the 3rd round, Maybin actually has a full offseason with us (who impressed last season), Ricky Sapp adds linebacker speed to our depth, Revis, Cromartie and Wilson have another year to improve as a CB trio, both Bell and Landry are upgrades over Smith and Leonhard and if Landry is healthy? He's a huge upgrade. We're getting DeVito back from injury which adds us solid depth. Bryan Thomas is coming back from injury who gives us another LB who can sniff out the run.

To each his own I guess, but it's hard not to be in love wit this Quinton Coples selection as well as our defense as a whole heading into 2012.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQmysrkRd3o[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjVXEpBXvI0[/url]

[QUOTE=SAR I;4503437]Sadly, I couldn't be less excited about training camp this season.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

every success story begins w/some1 who says u cant and sar, looks like that guy is you.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;4503447]every success story begins w/some1 who says u cant and sar, looks like that guy is you.[/QUOTE]

If that's true, then every success story begins with SAR

Jets Insider VIP
    also only one month and one day to my 2 day visit to Cortland to see the 2012-2013 New York Jets Championship season begin in person

GONNA BE FUN

LETS GO JETS

A pre season standout- that is funny.

Ducasse does not need a monster camp- just improvement. Hopefully the techniques taught by the new oline coach are easier for him to master.

Preseason football games suck, The production is terrible. Unless the camera isolates on a play I don't see how much of an evaluation can be made. Coaches will sometimes run a base defense against 4 wides because they want to see how their team reacts.

Now going to camp, is where you get to make some evaluations

Dont rush the summer!!

Jets football will be here soon enough!

[QUOTE=NYJ37/12;4503535][B]Dont rush the summer[/B]!!

Jets football will be here soon enough![/QUOTE]

Put a RUSH on reality never let it take too long, put a Rush on reality cant u see were all human.. [B]Tomorrow will be too late!!!!!!!!!!![/B] Mykal Rose

OH YEAH!!!

[QUOTE=NY2FLDWC85;4503446][B]SAR, how can you say that you already want the season to be over and done with, when training camp hasn't even started?[/B] [/QUOTE]

because he wants all the attention that is sure to follow....

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;4503447]every success story begins w/some1 who says u cant and sar, looks like that guy is you.[/QUOTE]

he says the same thing every single year....