Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk football.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    No, I know plenty well. My drunken-callout thread of the Mods and just about everyone sits in the Hampur. I'm new but I'm learning, don't worry.
    Yeah. That was a pretty decent meltdown.

Hall Of Fame
    Who is #1? No, I mean I literally have no idea who the top 5 special teams will be in 2012. What are your picks?
    The 49ers.

Who else would it be?

I am sure DWC agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    What's the point of creating a new topic? All I wanted was to read the responses of JI posters in regards to their thoughts on possible Rookies of the Year, Sleeper Teams, Disappointment teams, Playoff Teams for the up coming season, Top 5 Defenses (since they change every year), NFL Comeback Players of the Year etc, etc. Couldn't even get that without getting harped all over. So, I'm done with talking football in regards to what this thread has already become...
    Then why did you write all of those Pats-related posts? They were intended for some audience.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Moving on!

She enjoys watching cartoons and playing with her friend just fine. Computers will come.
    This thread was moving quite well until recently. Do you dare talk offenses? This could get really bad. Discussing defenses first was the safe play. But go for it! It's still football, yo.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-06-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    No, I know plenty well. My drunken-callout thread of the Mods and just about everyone sits in the Hampur. I'm new but I'm learning, don't worry.
    That was of vaginal proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    That was of vaginal proportions.
    Hey, having the balls to wake up the next morning under the same poster name has to count for something. I was wasted out of my mind that night. There are lots of questionable posters who actually do such things under no influence at all. Those are the ones I fear for.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-06-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Banned
    This thread was moving quite well until recently. Do you dare talk offenses? This could get really bad. Discussing defenses first was the safe play. But go for it! It's still football, yo.
    Top 5 offenses? I'll go with 4 top QB's as my top 4 offenses.

Packers.
    Patriots.
    Giants.
    Steelers.
    Cowbos.

If you notice, I left Drew Bress and the Saints off this list. Top 3 quarterback? Without question. But the loss of his head coach, which also happened to be his offensive coordinator could end up hurting the Saints offense as a whole this season.

Also like Chargers (If Rivers rebounds), Lions and Eagles as top 5 contenders. Top 10 for sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    What's the point of creating a new topic? All I wanted was to read the responses of JI posters in regards to their thoughts on possible Rookies of the Year, Sleeper Teams, Disappointment teams, Playoff Teams for the up coming season, Top 5 Defenses (since they change every year), NFL Comeback Players of the Year etc, etc. Couldn't even get that without getting harped all over. So, I'm done with talking football in regards to what this thread has already become...
    Thanks to the JI SOJF Tagteam and their "strange bedfellows" Chowd trolls for hijacking and derailing a thread that could have been used as a worthwhile offseason football discussion of thoughts about the upcoming season

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Nothing nearly as crappy as having to to be forced to read a single crappy post from you or any of the rest of your douche buds on the subject of your Cheatington Patri*ts

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    Good try by DWC...

But like just about every attempt at serious football discussion ar JI...

DERAILED AND DESTROYED BY THE USUAL GANG OF IGNORANT ARROGANT CHOWDS

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks to the JI SOJF Tagteam and their "strange bedfellows" Chowd trolls for hijacking and derailing a thread that could have been used as a worthwhile offseason football discussion of thoughts about the upcoming season
    How many times per day do you need to post the exact same tired crap in the same thread? Way to talk football there Skippy.

Top 5 offenses? I'll go with 4 top QB's as my top 4 offenses.

Packers.
    Patriots.
    Giants.
    Steelers.
    Cowbos.

If you notice, I left Drew Bress and the Saints off this list. Top 3 quarterback? Without question. But the loss of his head coach, which also happened to be his offensive coordinator could end up hurting the Saints offense as a whole this season.

Also like Chargers (If Rivers rebounds), Lions and Eagles as top 5 contenders. Top 10 for sure.
    The raiders will be one of the top five offenses in football in 2012. They been 10 in 2010 and were Nine in 2011. With a healthy DMC, Jacoby Ford , Marcel reece(all missed significant time in 2011) This offense is easy in the top five.

Not to mention they severly upgraded the oline, the running game, the WR corps and there Qb not coming off the couch after seven weeks into the season.

The other day, she asked me why the sky was blue, I didn't know the answer... So I went on google, did some research for about an hour or so, and provided her with the best possible answer on why the sky is blue.
    Did you show her 8 pages of statistics?

I'm done with talking football in regards to what this thread has already become...
    I bet you're not.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

C'mon, there is no reason to get into DWC's personal life in his own thread that actually attempts to steer the board toward a lot of productive football discussion. I hate a ton of his opinions, but leave him alone...
    He has a problem.

And he can't STFU.

Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Can i get a transcript? Sounds like some good reality internet

Rookie
    Jets football spken here .

Bump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Jets football spken here .

Bump
    Gotta love the tags in this thread.

"even grammy hates you"

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

"even grammy hates you"
    This thread has turned out to be hilarious.

Best thread in a while!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Wait. This isn't real life?

When did that start?

Last edited by Jordy; 07-10-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    This thread has turned out to be hilarious.

Best thread in a while!
    Yeah but did you hear what Sal Pal said?