Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk football.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Gotta love the tags in this thread.

"even grammy hates you"

Hey just checking in...How is the petition going?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Hey just checking in...How is the petition going?
    Idk you tell me. What is your petition for anyway?

Yes, I understand... Chances are, I'll be banned once again but truth be told? It no longer matters to me. I've always loved JetsInsider (and always will), but I've also found another Jets fan site where I've been welcomed with open arms (Same place as Green Jets & Ham and others are now posting at). As long as I can talk Jets football? I'll get my Jets 'fix in'.

I've been a member of this site since 2004-2005... And only started to get banned (for no reason other than being a fan) during the 2009 season. It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7, but yet... Die hard Jet fans such as myself are banned for "typing too much" and/or just being a true fan.

I was called out as being a "homer" due to the fact that I predicted Quinton Coples as this years Defensive Rookie of the Year (during the offseason). Well, guess what? Quinton Coples just led the entire NFL in both Sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. Also contributed with another 13 tackles. This kid is going to be a monster.

So long JetsInsider.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    Yes, I understand... Chances are, I'll be banned once again but truth be told? It no longer matters to me. I've always loved JetsInsider (and always will), but I've also found another Jets fan site where I've been welcomed with open arms (Same place as Green Jets & Ham and others are now posting at). As long as I can talk Jets football? I'll get my Jets 'fix in'.

I've been a member of this site since 2004-2005... And only started to get banned (for no reason other than being a fan) during the 2009 season. It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7, but yet... Die hard Jet fans such as myself are banned for "typing too much" and/or just being a true fan.

I was called out as being a "homer" due to the fact that I predicted Quinton Coples as this years Defensive Rookie of the Year (during the offseason). Well, guess what? Quinton Coples just led the entire NFL in both Sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. Also contributed with another 13 tackles. This kid is going to be a monster.

So long JetsInsider.
    Die.

So long JetsInsider.
    You and Ham deserve each other...

So long JetsInsider.
    I love your posts.

Vote DWC2012!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7
    Tex has been a Jets fan longer than you have been a psuedo white rapper who is a miami fan maybe not.

Check your status...mongolious.

-

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Die.
    Are you teh Polidoore?

(ive been out of the loop, and your name is quite fluid)

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Are you teh Polidoore?

I am he. I miss you.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Are you teh Polidoore?

I am he. I miss you.
    Whoa..unintended consequences.

Veteran

So long JetsInsider.
    There is some truth to what you say, this place is starting to suck

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Whoa..unintended consequences.

Like getting a drink with JT at 235th.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Thanks to Obama and his cronies...

All League
    Die? Yes die.
    fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    I'd like to know why the guy is banned, he's right, PatsFanTx is allowed to pull the same crap over and over and over but this guy is banned for being a bit of an over the top homer?

Bewildered Beast
    Saleslady: May I help you?
    Monty: No, we're just browsing
    Saleslady: How long do you intend to browse?
    Monty: that lady over there, You didn't ask her how long she's going to browse...
    Saleslady: You don't look like browsers!
    Nicky: Yeah, what do browsers look like?
    Monty: Yeah, maybe I'm half browser.
    Nicky: Yeah, on his mother's side.

Hall Of Fame

So long JetsInsider.
    Don't let the door hit you.

BTW, I did you you props a week ago about the Coples pick. Although even a blind homer can find a nut.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I'd like to know why the guy is banned, he's right, PatsFanTx is allowed to pull the same crap over and over and over but this guy is banned for being a bit of an over the top homer?

It is posts like this that leave me feeling guilty for having some occasional fun at the expense of our mods (sorry WCO, et al).

That is not why he is banned and you know it. And this is just an opportunity for you to hammer away at your own agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    It is posts like this that leave me feeling guilty for having some occasional fun at the expense of our mods (sorry WCO, et al).

That is not why he is banned and you know it. And this is just an opportunity for you to hammer away at your own agenda.

Some people won't be happy unless the message board becomes an echo chamber with everyone cheering the genius of everything Jets and the stupidity of everything not Jets.

It starts off with Pats fans but you know next it's "SOJF", then it's someone else, and someone else, until the only voice they hear is their own.