Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 786

Thread: Lets talk football.

  1. #761
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,856
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Gotta love the tags in this thread.

    "even grammy hates you"

  2. #762
    Hey just checking in...How is the petition going?

  3. #763
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,767
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Hey just checking in...How is the petition going?
    Idk you tell me. What is your petition for anyway?

  4. #764
    Yes, I understand... Chances are, I'll be banned once again but truth be told? It no longer matters to me. I've always loved JetsInsider (and always will), but I've also found another Jets fan site where I've been welcomed with open arms (Same place as Green Jets & Ham and others are now posting at). As long as I can talk Jets football? I'll get my Jets 'fix in'.

    I've been a member of this site since 2004-2005... And only started to get banned (for no reason other than being a fan) during the 2009 season. It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7, but yet... Die hard Jet fans such as myself are banned for "typing too much" and/or just being a true fan.

    I was called out as being a "homer" due to the fact that I predicted Quinton Coples as this years Defensive Rookie of the Year (during the offseason). Well, guess what? Quinton Coples just led the entire NFL in both Sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. Also contributed with another 13 tackles. This kid is going to be a monster.

    So long JetsInsider.

  5. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    Yes, I understand... Chances are, I'll be banned once again but truth be told? It no longer matters to me. I've always loved JetsInsider (and always will), but I've also found another Jets fan site where I've been welcomed with open arms (Same place as Green Jets & Ham and others are now posting at). As long as I can talk Jets football? I'll get my Jets 'fix in'.

    I've been a member of this site since 2004-2005... And only started to get banned (for no reason other than being a fan) during the 2009 season. It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7, but yet... Die hard Jet fans such as myself are banned for "typing too much" and/or just being a true fan.

    I was called out as being a "homer" due to the fact that I predicted Quinton Coples as this years Defensive Rookie of the Year (during the offseason). Well, guess what? Quinton Coples just led the entire NFL in both Sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. Also contributed with another 13 tackles. This kid is going to be a monster.

    So long JetsInsider.
    Die.

  6. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    Yes, I understand... Chances are, I'll be banned once again but truth be told? It no longer matters to me. I've always loved JetsInsider (and always will), but I've also found another Jets fan site where I've been welcomed with open arms (Same place as Green Jets & Ham and others are now posting at). As long as I can talk Jets football? I'll get my Jets 'fix in'.

    I've been a member of this site since 2004-2005... And only started to get banned (for no reason other than being a fan) during the 2009 season. It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7, but yet... Die hard Jet fans such as myself are banned for "typing too much" and/or just being a true fan.

    I was called out as being a "homer" due to the fact that I predicted Quinton Coples as this years Defensive Rookie of the Year (during the offseason). Well, guess what? Quinton Coples just led the entire NFL in both Sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. Also contributed with another 13 tackles. This kid is going to be a monster.

    So long JetsInsider.
    You and Ham deserve each other...

  7. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    Yes, I understand... Chances are, I'll be banned once again but truth be told? It no longer matters to me. I've always loved JetsInsider (and always will), but I've also found another Jets fan site where I've been welcomed with open arms (Same place as Green Jets & Ham and others are now posting at). As long as I can talk Jets football? I'll get my Jets 'fix in'.

    I've been a member of this site since 2004-2005... And only started to get banned (for no reason other than being a fan) during the 2009 season. It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7, but yet... Die hard Jet fans such as myself are banned for "typing too much" and/or just being a true fan.

    I was called out as being a "homer" due to the fact that I predicted Quinton Coples as this years Defensive Rookie of the Year (during the offseason). Well, guess what? Quinton Coples just led the entire NFL in both Sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. Also contributed with another 13 tackles. This kid is going to be a monster.

    So long JetsInsider.
    I love your posts.

    Vote DWC2012!!

  8. #768
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,996
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7
    Tex has been a Jets fan longer than you have been a psuedo white rapper who is a miami fan maybe not.

    Check your status...mongolious.


    -

  9. #769
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Die.
    Are you teh Polidoore?

    (ive been out of the loop, and your name is quite fluid)

  10. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Are you teh Polidoore?

    (ive been out of the loop, and your name is quite fluid)
    I am he. I miss you.

  11. #771
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,996
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Are you teh Polidoore?

    (ive been out of the loop, and your name is quite fluid)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I am he. I miss you.
    Whoa..unintended consequences.



  12. #772
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    Yes, I understand... Chances are, I'll be banned once again but truth be told? It no longer matters to me. I've always loved JetsInsider (and always will), but I've also found another Jets fan site where I've been welcomed with open arms (Same place as Green Jets & Ham and others are now posting at). As long as I can talk Jets football? I'll get my Jets 'fix in'.

    I've been a member of this site since 2004-2005... And only started to get banned (for no reason other than being a fan) during the 2009 season. It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7, but yet... Die hard Jet fans such as myself are banned for "typing too much" and/or just being a true fan.

    I was called out as being a "homer" due to the fact that I predicted Quinton Coples as this years Defensive Rookie of the Year (during the offseason). Well, guess what? Quinton Coples just led the entire NFL in both Sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. Also contributed with another 13 tackles. This kid is going to be a monster.

    So long JetsInsider.
    There is some truth to what you say, this place is starting to suck

  13. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Whoa..unintended consequences.


    Like getting a drink with JT at 235th.

  14. #774
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,996
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    There is some truth to what you say, this place is starting to suck
    Thanks to Obama and his cronies...

  15. #775
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Die? Yes die.
    fixed.

  16. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    There is some truth to what you say, this place is starting to suck
    I'd like to know why the guy is banned, he's right, PatsFanTx is allowed to pull the same crap over and over and over but this guy is banned for being a bit of an over the top homer?


  17. #777
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,514
    Saleslady: May I help you?
    Monty: No, we're just browsing
    Saleslady: How long do you intend to browse?
    Monty: that lady over there, You didn't ask her how long she's going to browse...
    Saleslady: You don't look like browsers!
    Nicky: Yeah, what do browsers look like?
    Monty: Yeah, maybe I'm half browser.
    Nicky: Yeah, on his mother's side.

  18. #778
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,828
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    Yes, I understand... Chances are, I'll be banned once again but truth be told? It no longer matters to me. I've always loved JetsInsider (and always will), but I've also found another Jets fan site where I've been welcomed with open arms (Same place as Green Jets & Ham and others are now posting at). As long as I can talk Jets football? I'll get my Jets 'fix in'.

    I've been a member of this site since 2004-2005... And only started to get banned (for no reason other than being a fan) during the 2009 season. It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7, but yet... Die hard Jet fans such as myself are banned for "typing too much" and/or just being a true fan.

    I was called out as being a "homer" due to the fact that I predicted Quinton Coples as this years Defensive Rookie of the Year (during the offseason). Well, guess what? Quinton Coples just led the entire NFL in both Sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. Also contributed with another 13 tackles. This kid is going to be a monster.

    So long JetsInsider.
    Don't let the door hit you.

    BTW, I did you you props a week ago about the Coples pick. Although even a blind homer can find a nut.

  19. #779
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I'd like to know why the guy is banned, he's right, PatsFanTx is allowed to pull the same crap over and over and over but this guy is banned for being a bit of an over the top homer?

    It is posts like this that leave me feeling guilty for having some occasional fun at the expense of our mods (sorry WCO, et al).

    That is not why he is banned and you know it. And this is just an opportunity for you to hammer away at your own agenda.

  20. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    It is posts like this that leave me feeling guilty for having some occasional fun at the expense of our mods (sorry WCO, et al).

    That is not why he is banned and you know it. And this is just an opportunity for you to hammer away at your own agenda.

    Some people won't be happy unless the message board becomes an echo chamber with everyone cheering the genius of everything Jets and the stupidity of everything not Jets.

    It starts off with Pats fans but you know next it's "SOJF", then it's someone else, and someone else, until the only voice they hear is their own.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us