Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 786

Thread: Lets talk football.

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    What is it they say about defense wins championships?


    Cant think of it...



    -
    FIXED

  2. #82
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    Wrong. You are a liar. Simple as that, troll. You and your buddy Tx, two of a kind. Perfectly happy to ruin a thread, or someone else's good time because your life is a miserable existence. How sad.
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=25

    You trolls just can't help yourselves...
    RayRay started with cleatmarks IN THIS THREAD. Simple as that.

    Nice try with the baiting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Good catch

    I've been thinking the same for a while

    The egos and agenda by some on this board is truly pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    As usual, you're wrong, and you're becoming transparent

    That so called "serious football" discussion quickly turned into a biased bunch of crap with some of the comments made, no different from any other troll on this board.

    You've slipped, you waited in the weeds too long, came out to jump on troll lap.

    Exposed.
    See above.

    Stop trying to pile on. You are always the second one into the argument.

    Strength in numbers I guess.

    Spare me the "find one post" garbage.

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Offensive Rookie of the Year: Trent Richardson.

    Defensive Rookie of the Year: Quinton Coples.

    NFL Sleeper team: Kansas City Chiefs.

    This type of thread could make for an enjoyable bump by seasons end; just the simple enjoyment of going back in time and reviewing how wrong, right, spot on and/or close we all we (in regards to our overall offseason assessments heading into the upcoming season). If we all think about it, and ask ourselves, what's the value of allowing miserable people the opportunity of ruining our overall (fan) football experience? It's easy to fall for the bate, I'm guilty as charged lots of the time, but at the end of the night? It's up to us, as Jet fans, to take Patriot fans attempts to derail a thread with a grain of salt. Acknowledge and ignore type of mentality.

    With all that said...

    Time for a change of topic discussion.


    2012's DISAPPOINTMENT TEAM


    BALTIMORE RAVENS


    After finishing 2011 with an outstanding regular season record of 12-4 to go along with an AFC Championship appearance, I look at the Baltimore Ravens as a potential disappointment team; missing the playoffs completely and finishing behind both the Steelers and Bengals.

    I'm not sure that enough NFL experts/fans are putting enough stock into the Terrell Suggs injury. Behind only Haloti Ngata, Suggs has been, by far, Baltimore's youngest/most explosive player. When a team loses a remarkable pass rusher of #55's caliber, before the season has even started? It's never a good sign of potentially bad things to come. This is the type of impact loss that has the ability to impact an entire defense; in a negative way. From the defensive front, to the linebackers, all the way back to the secondary... The impact of losing by far, your best pass rushing outside linebacker, could end up hampering an entire defensive unit.

    Who on the Ravens can we expect to step up and replace the production that Suggs has put up over the years? Suggs has accounted for 138 tackles, 25 sacks, 9 forced fumbles and 2 INT's over the past two seasons combined. This isn't taking in account how many times he's pressured opposing quarterbacks into making mistakes, the times he's created turnovers due to his speed rush off the edge, the times he's caused disruption behind the L.O.S, pretty much forcing opposing HB's inside; into the heart of the Ravens defense (Ngata and Lewis).

    Who can replace his 138 tackles, 25 sacks, 9 forced fumbles and 2 INT's over the past two seasons combined? You can take the entire Ravens defenses over the past two seasons of play, and they've only combined for 50 sacks outside of the 25 put up by Terrell Suggs himself.

    With opposing offensive lines/FB's and HB's no longer having to worry about a fierce pass rush coming from the outside, opposing coaches and offenses as a whole can now begin shifting more of it's focus on Baltimore's impactful DE/NT in Ngata. More double teams and more line shifts directed towards Ngat's way. This could slow Ngata down over the course of an entire season. In return? The entire Ravens defense could then become exposed.

    Ray Lewis being 37 years old, combined with the fact that at the age of 33, Ed Reed is pretty much a shell of what he once was (post neck injury), and without Suggs causing havoc, I wouldn't be shocked to see opposing offenses have it's way with Baltimore's defense this up coming season. For the first time since Ngata has entered this league, offensive lines will now be able to focus on attempting to emphasized the importance of containing/slowing down Ngata on a play by play basis.

    At the end of the night? I see the Ravens losing Suggs in the same light as many experts would look at the Jets defense without Revis. It would destroy the entire Jets defense sooner, rather than later.

    I'm also not a fan of this Ravens offense. Especially if their defense isn't dominating on a weekly basis. Sure, they have an outstanding, more like a great Ray Rice in the backfield with Boldin on the outside as impact threats, but outside of that? This offense falls on the shoulders of Joe Flacco. Flacco only throwing for 20 TD's with 12 INT's to go along with 11 fumbles, let alone a completion percentage of only 57.6%? As a 4th year player? And I'm not impressed. God forbid Sanchez put up those types of numbers as a 4th year quarterback this up coming season? Jet critics and trolls would call for Mark's head.

    Being forced to play without an All-Pro in Terrell Suggs, combined with the fact's that Lewis is pushing 40 and Reed is a shell of what he once was? This Ravens team may become exposed unless Rice rushed for 1700+ yards and Flacco puts up a career year. I couldn't care less what anyone says, the Ravens defense being without it's all-time career sack leader is going to come back to haunt them.

    I'll Say Ravens go roughly 6-10, 7-9.
    Last edited by NY2FLDWC85; 06-30-2012 at 06:52 AM.

  4. #84
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Offensive Rookie of the Year: Trent Richardson.

    Defensive Rookie of the Year: Quinton Coples.

    NFL Sleeper team: Kansas City Chiefs.

    This type of thread could make for an enjoyable bump by seasons end; just the simple enjoyment of going back in time and reviewing how wrong, right, spot on and/or close we all we (in regards to our overall offseason assessments heading into the upcoming season). If we all think about it, and ask ourselves, what's the value of allowing miserable people the opportunity of ruining our overall (fan) football experience? It's easy to fall for the bate, I'm guilty as charged lots of the time, but at the end of the night? It's up to us, as Jet fans, to take Patriot fans attempts to derail a thread with a grain of salt. Acknowledge and ignore type of mentality.

    With all that said...

    Time for a change of topic discussion.


    2012's DISAPPOINTMENT TEAM


    BALTIMORE RAVENS


    After finishing 2011 with an outstanding regular season record of 12-4 to go along with an AFC Championship appearance, I look at the Baltimore Ravens as a potential disappointment team; missing the playoffs completely and finishing behind both the Steelers and Bengals.

    I'm not sure that enough NFL experts/fans are putting enough stock into the Terrell Suggs injury. Behind only Haloti Ngata, Suggs has been, by far, Baltimore's youngest/most explosive player. When a team loses a remarkable pass rusher of #55's caliber, before the season has even started? It's never a good sign of potentially bad things to come. This is the type of impact loss that has the ability to impact an entire defense; in a negative way. From the defensive front, to the linebackers, all the way back to the secondary... The impact of losing by far, your best pass rushing outside linebacker, could end up hampering an entire defensive unit.

    Who on the Ravens can we expect to step up and replace the production that Suggs has put up over the years? Suggs has accounted for 138 tackles, 25 sacks, 9 forced fumbles and 2 INT's over the past two seasons combined. This isn't taking in account how many times he's pressured opposing quarterbacks into making mistakes, the times he's created turnovers due to his speed rush off the edge, the times he's caused disruption behind the L.O.S, pretty much forcing opposing HB's inside; into the heart of the Ravens defense (Ngata and Lewis).

    Who can replace his 138 tackles, 25 sacks, 9 forced fumbles and 2 INT's over the past two seasons combined? You can take the entire Ravens defenses over the past two seasons of play, and they've only combined for 50 sacks outside of the 25 put up by Terrell Suggs himself.

    With opposing offensive lines/FB's and HB's no longer having to worry about a fierce pass rush coming from the outside, opposing coaches and offenses as a whole can now begin shifting more of it's focus on Baltimore's impactful DE/NT in Ngata. More double teams and more line shifts directed towards Ngat's way. This could slow Ngata down over the course of an entire season. In return? The entire Ravens defense could then become exposed.

    Ray Lewis being 37 years old, combined with the fact that at the age of 33, Ed Reed is pretty much a shell of what he once was (post neck injury), and without Suggs causing havoc, I wouldn't be shocked to see opposing offenses have it's way with Baltimore's defense this up coming season. For the first time since Ngata has entered this league, offensive lines will now be able to focus on attempting to emphasized the importance of containing/slowing down Ngata on a play by play basis.

    At the end of the night? I see the Ravens losing Suggs in the same light as many experts would look at the Jets defense without Revis. It would destroy the entire Jets defense sooner, rather than later.

    I'm also not a fan of this Ravens offense. Especially if their defense isn't dominating on a weekly basis. Sure, they have an outstanding, more like a great Ray Rice in the backfield with Boldin on the outside as impact threats, but outside of that? This offense falls on the shoulders of Joe Flacco. Flacco only throwing for 20 TD's with 12 INT's to go along with 11 fumbles, let alone a completion percentage of only 57.6%? As a 4th year player? And I'm not impressed. God forbid Sanchez put up those types of numbers as a 4th year quarterback this up coming season? Jet critics and trolls would call for Mark's head.

    Being forced to play without an All-Pro in Terrell Suggs, combined with the fact's that Lewis is pushing 40 and Reed is a shell of what he once was? This Ravens team may become exposed unless Rice rushed for 1700+ yards and Flacco puts up a career year. I couldn't care less what anyone says, the Ravens defense being without it's all-time career sack leader is going to come back to haunt them.

    I'll Say Ravens go roughly 6-10, 7-9.
    The ravens could definitely disappoint, especially with the flacco issue hanging over peoples heads, but they have a lot of firepower on offense with their receivers and their defense has a lot of youth on it. I actually think the Steelers have a good shot to have a poor year.

    No mendenhall, very old defense, wallace holding out....their offensive line should be improved after their draft, but I think the running game will be an issue and allow teams to play more coverage against wallace, sanders etc.

    My call for playoff teams in the AFC is Pats, Jets, Broncos, Chiefs, TExans, and Ravens.

  5. #85
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=25



    RayRay started with cleatmarks IN THIS THREAD. Simple as that.

    Nice try with the baiting.
    No asshat, THIS was the first post in the thread that started it...

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Shocking choice.
    The thread was supposed to be free of the usual bull**** responses from trolls, and ****tardTx couldn't help himself

    Cleatmarks only piled on with his semi-sarcastic post, the one I responded to.

    See above.

    Stop trying to pile on. You are always the second one into the argument.

    Strength in numbers I guess.

    Spare me the "find one post" garbage.
    There is no piling on, except the usual attention and approval seeking posts to the trolls no less YOU are doing with your last two posts addressed to me.

    I posted 3 questions in that original posts, all legitimate. None were answered. So much for the "serious football" contribution from our resident trolls.

    Now you're here, to save the day, gain a little acceptance and approval from the trolls, got to make sure you don't become a target I guess.

    STFU

  6. #86
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    No asshat, THIS was the first post in the thread that started it...



    The thread was supposed to be free of the usual bull**** responses from trolls, and ****tardTx couldn't help himself

    Cleatmarks only piled on with his semi-sarcastic post, the one I responded to.



    There is no piling on, except the usual attention and approval seeking posts to the trolls no less YOU are doing with your last two posts addressed to me.

    I posted 3 questions in that original posts, all legitimate. None were answered. So much for the "serious football" contribution from our resident trolls.

    Now you're here, to save the day, gain a little acceptance and approval from the trolls, got to make sure you don't become a target I guess.

    STFU
    Stay classy. Stay smart. Stay tough.

  7. #87
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Or in his 2 most recent games against NE. It is what it is.

    Schotty made him call the timeout. Schotty made him stare down the receiver and throw a pick 6.

    You can give him credit for what he has done well and he deserves it. But he also needs to be held accountable for when he phucks up. This is the first year where he will get held accountable b.c of who is behind him.
    No, Shoddy didn't MAKE him do these things.

    What Shoddy did was create an offensive system that was way more complicated for his players than it needed to be. Combine that with the fact that players from other teams conceded that the Jets offense was predicatable and many times the defense knew what play they were going to run, and what do you have? A cluster****. Last season for sure, Sanchez was put into a position to fail. Plain and simple. That's on Shoddy.

  8. #88
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    No, Shoddy didn't MAKE him do these things.

    What Shoddy did was create an offensive system that was way more complicated for his players than it needed to be. Combine that with the fact that players from other teams conceded that the Jets offense was predicatable and many times the defense knew what play they were going to run, and what do you have? A cluster****. Last season for sure, Sanchez was put into a position to fail. Plain and simple. That's on Shoddy.
    I agree with this.

    I don't want to come off as a Schotty supporter, b.c I am far from it. I think he sucked. I just see a lot of people here that literally blame him for everything. Some of the problems are the player's fault.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 06-30-2012 at 11:11 AM.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I agree with this.

    I don't want to come of as a Schotty supporter, b.c I am far from it. I think he sucked. I just see a lot of people here that literally blame him for everything. Some of the problems are the player's fault.
    Bradford will flourish this year under Shotty.

  10. #90
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    6,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is now my favorite thread. Everybody feeling reasonable today. Sanchez may very well fall on his face this year. There are no more excuses after this, but we all know that a split second can make all the difference in football. If there is any confusion it can spiral, and even a good QB can look pathetic. The Jets have made many great QBs look like Sanchez out there. I'm still hoping he can turn it around if he builds his confidence, and that will come from knowing the plays, and the players inside and out. This is the end of the lease though.

    By everybody I don't mean Texacana

  11. #91
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Bradford will flourish this year under Shotty.
    Maybe.

    But if we go by history, then it's like saying Brady will struggle this year against the Jets.

    Just saying, silly post for a silly post.

  12. #92
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Bradford will flourish this year under Shotty.
    LOL.

    If the Rams OL is anything like it was last year, Bradford will be in the hospital before the bye week.

    Shoddy will only serve to exacerbate that situation. He has no clue how to protect his QB.

  13. #93
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    6,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    LOL.

    If the Rams OL is anything like it was last year, Bradford will be in the hospital before the bye week.

    Shoddy will only serve to exacerbate that situation. He has no clue how to protect his QB.
    You forget they have the Mulligan man now. Watch out

  14. #94
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    You forget they have the Mulligan man now. Watch out
    Super Bowl.

  15. #95
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Bradford will flourish this year under Shotty.
    If that is that case - and I am one of few who are willing to admit that it can be a possibility - then it will be Armageddon here. Especially if Sanchez falters.

    I said it before, the STL game is the biggest game of the year. I don't think that some people would be willing to admit it but it is. To have Schotty beat us would be very hard to take. It would almost be like an intervention mixed with a dose of reality for some.

    But if Sanchez plays well under Sparano then I think that will lessen the blow.

    I am sure many of us will be following Bradford and Schotty very closely this season. And those of who aren't will have the likes of you to let us know if he is doing well.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 06-30-2012 at 12:29 PM.

  16. #96
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    6,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    If that is that case - and I am one of few who are willing to admit that it can be a possibility - then it will be Armageddon here. Especially if Sanchez falters.

    I said it before, the STL game is the biggest game of the year. I don't think that some people would be willing to admit it but it is. To have Schotty beat us would be very hard to take. It would almost be like an intervention mixed with a dose of reality for some.

    But if Sanchez plays well under Sparano then I think that will lessen the blow.

    I am sure many of us will be following Bradford and Schotty very closely this season. And those of who aren't will have the likes of you to let us know if he is doing well.
    I'm with you on that. There will be no where to hide after this. I have to admit I'm a little anxious about it as well. It's nice to have it work out this way though. Usually things or not so nicely wrapped with a bow.

  17. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    If that is that case - and I am one of few who are willing to admit that it can be a possibility - then it will be Armageddon here. Especially if Sanchez falters.

    I said it before, the STL game is the biggest game of the year. I don't think that some people would be willing to admit it but it is.

    But if Sanchez plays well under Sparano then I think that will lessen the blow.

    I am sure many of us will be following Bradford and Schotty very closely this season. And those of who aren't will have the likes of you to let us know if he is doing well.
    Shotty's entire offense is predicated on having a QB that is capable of throwing downfield, recognizing coverages at the LOS, and most importantly, going quickly through progression reads.

    Every one of those, Sanchez struggles with. That's why Shotty dumbed down the offense to focus on all those quick slants and RD dumpoffs.

    Having Shotty as Sanchez's OC was like mixing water and oil.

    Be very interesting to see what Sanchez can do with Sparano.

  18. #98
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Offensive Rookie of the Year: Trent Richardson.

    Defensive Rookie of the Year: Quinton Coples.

    NFL Sleeper team: Kansas City Chiefs.

    This type of thread could make for an enjoyable bump by seasons end; just the simple enjoyment of going back in time and reviewing how wrong, right, spot on and/or close we all we (in regards to our overall offseason assessments heading into the upcoming season). If we all think about it, and ask ourselves, what's the value of allowing miserable people the opportunity of ruining our overall (fan) football experience? It's easy to fall for the bate, I'm guilty as charged lots of the time, but at the end of the night? It's up to us, as Jet fans, to take Patriot fans attempts to derail a thread with a grain of salt. Acknowledge and ignore type of mentality.

    With all that said...

    Time for a change of topic discussion.


    2012's DISAPPOINTMENT TEAM


    BALTIMORE RAVENS


    After finishing 2011 with an outstanding regular season record of 12-4 to go along with an AFC Championship appearance, I look at the Baltimore Ravens as a potential disappointment team; missing the playoffs completely and finishing behind both the Steelers and Bengals.

    I'm not sure that enough NFL experts/fans are putting enough stock into the Terrell Suggs injury. Behind only Haloti Ngata, Suggs has been, by far, Baltimore's youngest/most explosive player. When a team loses a remarkable pass rusher of #55's caliber, before the season has even started? It's never a good sign of potentially bad things to come. This is the type of impact loss that has the ability to impact an entire defense; in a negative way. From the defensive front, to the linebackers, all the way back to the secondary... The impact of losing by far, your best pass rushing outside linebacker, could end up hampering an entire defensive unit.

    Who on the Ravens can we expect to step up and replace the production that Suggs has put up over the years? Suggs has accounted for 138 tackles, 25 sacks, 9 forced fumbles and 2 INT's over the past two seasons combined. This isn't taking in account how many times he's pressured opposing quarterbacks into making mistakes, the times he's created turnovers due to his speed rush off the edge, the times he's caused disruption behind the L.O.S, pretty much forcing opposing HB's inside; into the heart of the Ravens defense (Ngata and Lewis).

    Who can replace his 138 tackles, 25 sacks, 9 forced fumbles and 2 INT's over the past two seasons combined? You can take the entire Ravens defenses over the past two seasons of play, and they've only combined for 50 sacks outside of the 25 put up by Terrell Suggs himself.

    With opposing offensive lines/FB's and HB's no longer having to worry about a fierce pass rush coming from the outside, opposing coaches and offenses as a whole can now begin shifting more of it's focus on Baltimore's impactful DE/NT in Ngata. More double teams and more line shifts directed towards Ngat's way. This could slow Ngata down over the course of an entire season. In return? The entire Ravens defense could then become exposed.

    Ray Lewis being 37 years old, combined with the fact that at the age of 33, Ed Reed is pretty much a shell of what he once was (post neck injury), and without Suggs causing havoc, I wouldn't be shocked to see opposing offenses have it's way with Baltimore's defense this up coming season. For the first time since Ngata has entered this league, offensive lines will now be able to focus on attempting to emphasized the importance of containing/slowing down Ngata on a play by play basis.

    At the end of the night? I see the Ravens losing Suggs in the same light as many experts would look at the Jets defense without Revis. It would destroy the entire Jets defense sooner, rather than later.

    I'm also not a fan of this Ravens offense. Especially if their defense isn't dominating on a weekly basis. Sure, they have an outstanding, more like a great Ray Rice in the backfield with Boldin on the outside as impact threats, but outside of that? This offense falls on the shoulders of Joe Flacco. Flacco only throwing for 20 TD's with 12 INT's to go along with 11 fumbles, let alone a completion percentage of only 57.6%? As a 4th year player? And I'm not impressed. God forbid Sanchez put up those types of numbers as a 4th year quarterback this up coming season? Jet critics and trolls would call for Mark's head.

    Being forced to play without an All-Pro in Terrell Suggs, combined with the fact's that Lewis is pushing 40 and Reed is a shell of what he once was? This Ravens team may become exposed unless Rice rushed for 1700+ yards and Flacco puts up a career year. I couldn't care less what anyone says, the Ravens defense being without it's all-time career sack leader is going to come back to haunt them.

    I'll Say Ravens go roughly 6-10, 7-9.
    Or you could have just said:

    I think the Raven will miss Suggs.





    (BTW, it's "bait"' not "bate".)

  19. #99
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Shotty's entire offense is predicated on having a QB that is capable of throwing downfield, recognizing coverages at the LOS, and most importantly, going quickly through progression reads.

    Every one of those, Sanchez struggles with. That's why Shotty dumbed down the offense to focus on all those quick slants and RD dumpoffs.

    Having Shotty as Sanchez's OC was like mixing water and oil.

    Be very interesting to see what Sanchez can do with Sparano.
    Do you know what you just described there?

  20. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Do you know what you just described there?
    A franchise NFL QB?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us