Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Lets talk football.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    There is some truth to what you say, this place is starting to suck
    See ya.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I'd like to know why the guy is banned, he's right, PatsFanTx is allowed to pull the same crap over and over and over but this guy is banned for being a bit of an over the top homer?

He's a human computer virus.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Tex has been a Jets fan longer than you have been a psuedo white rapper who is a miami fan maybe not.

Check your status...mongolious.

-

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Some people won't be happy unless the message board becomes an echo chamber with everyone cheering the genius of everything Jets and the stupidity of everything not Jets.

It starts off with Pats fans but you know next it's "SOJF", then it's someone else, and someone else, until the only voice they hear is their own.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    Yes, I understand... Chances are, I'll be banned once again but truth be told? It no longer matters to me. I've always loved JetsInsider (and always will), but I've also found another Jets fan site where I've been welcomed with open arms (Same place as Green Jets & Ham and others are now posting at). As long as I can talk Jets football? I'll get my Jets 'fix in'.

I've been a member of this site since 2004-2005... And only started to get banned (for no reason other than being a fan) during the 2009 season. It's just sad (more like pathetic) how posters (trolls) such as PatsFanTx are allowed to ruin each and every thread while trolling, going off-topic with each and every post, hijacking and derailing threads 24/7, but yet... Die hard Jet fans such as myself are banned for "typing too much" and/or just being a true fan.

I was called out as being a "homer" due to the fact that I predicted Quinton Coples as this years Defensive Rookie of the Year (during the offseason). Well, guess what? Quinton Coples just led the entire NFL in both Sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. Also contributed with another 13 tackles. This kid is going to be a monster.

So long JetsInsider.
    Where does this rank among the all-time farewell threads?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Makes me wonder how we ever made it without him.
    ...did we ?