Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

Thread: Katie Holmes divorces L.Ron Hubbard ver. 2.0

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Loved that movie.



    Gorgeously filmed.

    Btw, he's playing Jack Reacher in one of the Lee Child novels-to-movies.

    _
    I love the Reacher books, read about 6-8 of 'em. I like Cruise but he's so wrong for the role.

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I love the Reacher books, read about 6-8 of 'em. I like Cruise but he's so wrong for the role.
    Yeah, Jack Reacher is a big dude. 6'-4" 240 at a minimum.

    _

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    A Few Good Men is in my Top 5 Favorite Movies of all time.

    _

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    7,007
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I love the Reacher books, read about 6-8 of 'em. I like Cruise but he's so wrong for the role.
    Among other things, he's a foot too short. Reacher is supposed to be huge.

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,770
    The big whigs over at the church of scientology are trying to clone Cruise. Mark my words.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    A Few Good Men is in my Top 5 Favorite Movies of all time.

    _
    Don't mean to hijack the thread, but what are your other 4? I've gotten more than a few good movie recommendations from my fellow Hampurites over the years.

  7. #47
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,467
    This guy from work bought me the 3 books of Scientology to read, I don't want to be rude because it's no my style, but I'm like WTF dude seriously?

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    He was great in Tropic Thunder.

    _
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    The Last Samurai was a beautifully shot movie.

    _
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Too funny, we just Netflixed that about a month ago. Good flick.

    Wow--"Respect the cawk!"

    _
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Loved that movie.



    Gorgeously filmed.

    Btw, he's playing Jack Reacher in one of the Lee Child novels-to-movies.

    _
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    A Few Good Men is in my Top 5 Favorite Movies of all time.

    _

    somebody's got a serious case of teh mancruzt

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Don't mean to hijack the thread, but what are your other 4? I've gotten more than a few good movie recommendations from my fellow Hampurites over the years.
    L.A. Confidential
    The Departed
    No Country For Old Men

    and for sentimental reasons

    Field of Dreams

    _

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    somebody's got a serious case of teh mancruzt
    And Collateral, the Mission Impossibles, Rain Man and, hate to admit it, Knight and Day

    _

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    And Collateral, the Mission Impossibles, Rain Man and, hate to admit it, Knight and Day

    _
    LOL


    that confirms it, you're seriously ghey for Tom Cruise. there's no other explanation for liking that movie

  12. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    LOL


    that confirms it, you're seriously ghey for Tom Cruise. there's no other explanation for liking that movie
    It was Far and Away his worst movie.

  13. #53
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,591
    I loved his first wife nicole kidman, she was naked most of that movie, eyes wide shut, hot as hell

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    LOL


    that confirms it, you're seriously ghey for Tom Cruise. there's no other explanation for liking that movie
    Me and the GF liked it. What can I say?

    _

  15. #55
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    And Collateral, the Mission Impossibles, Rain Man and, hate to admit it, Knight and Day

    _
    Gained respect for him in Rain Man, and Born on the Forth of July. He has not gotten it back since, maybe Samurai.

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I loved his first wife nicole kidman, she was naked most of that movie, eyes wide shut, hot as hell
    That movie was almost unwatchable. If'n it wasn't for the bevy of naked chicks, would have been the worst over-hyped piece of crap ever. F*ck Stanley Kubrick.

    _

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    That movie was almost unwatchable. If'n it wasn't for the bevy of naked chicks, would have been the worst over-hyped piece of crap ever. F*ck Stanley Kubrick.

    _
    Yea but he had that hottie naked every 5 minutes in the movie, gotta give him credit for that, he was probably bangin her

  18. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen Reed View Post
    It was Far and Away his worst movie.
    LOL

    My husband and I actually liked that movie. Not the greatest ever, but entertaining and historical.

    That said, Cruise is just so creepy.

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Yea but he had that hottie naked every 5 minutes in the movie, gotta give him credit for that, he was probably bangin her
    Still, almost an unwatchable movie.

    We actually went to the store in Venice that made the Carnevale masks for the movie, bought the one in the middle of this shot and 2 others.



    _

  20. #60
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Still, almost an unwatchable movie.

    We actually went to the store in Venice that made the Carnevale masks for the movie, bought the one in the middle of this shot and 2 others.



    _
    Yea, you're right, its soft porn with a worse plot

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us