Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: JETS NEED BRAYLON FOR HIS SWAG AND TUDE

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't matter anymore. The reigns of Schotty are off, Sanchez has lots of toys to throw to, and an OC who not only wants to play to his strengths but give him the freedom to read the defense at the line of scrimmage, audible if necessary, and then "have fun" to read the coverage post-snap and find his receivers who have the same freedom to run their option routes.

We will learn everything we need to know about what Sanchez can and can't do this year.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-03-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped reading this thread. The only thing a Pats fan and a Jets fan should be united in is their hatred for the Giants, Dolphins, and/or Bills.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This team needs Ryan Mallet. Tebow & Mallet. Couldn't ask for a better complimentary duo. In every way possible.

100% serious.

Yet, in classic Jets fashion, he's housed in the 1 place that nearly impossible to spring him loose from.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    But yet somehow as a 3rd year QB he has more wins than any other QBs in their first 3 years playing today and as only a handful in the history of the NFL have.
    Like DDNY said, with a #1 OL and a #1 running game, his wins were there in his first 2 years. When the OL went down along with the running game in year 3, so did Mark's wins. We can all rally around and wave poms poms about his first 2 seasons and the AFCCG's but we also have to factor in his 3rd season. And before you say his 3rd season was good, remember that his own GM said he regressed, so let's not lose sight of reality.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Can a petition be revoked?

We definitely need a contract attorney to sift through all of the intricacies of this petition.

I see a morass of legal issues on the horizon.

And what about the poor posters who have already committed?

I worry for the childrens.
    I'll reduce my fee to $300/hr. Retainer please.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    We all know Sanchez can pass with a No.1 OL and No. 1 running game.

Training wheels came off and he faltered.

In 2011, he made poor throws even when he had the time.

We just see it differently. You can have the last word or curse or emoticon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

It's funny that you complain about what I say on a board and then finish off your posts as you do, do you really wonder why you get such responses when you're being a douche bag?
    You can almost set your watch to it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah he's a regular Anderson Cooper.

I'll tell you what, for someone who wants to "ignore" his posts and went so far as to start a petition, you sure like to respond to him.

I don't think you could ignore him even if you tried.

He's your catnip. Meow.
    clarification (which should have been obvious): ignore the trolling. Ok to respond to genuine football discussion. Clear now, counselor?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    100% bullsh!t!!!!

The Jets realized after back to back failed attempts to make the SB and hiding their young QB, that in order to go all the way we needed to do what the rest of the last handful of SB teams did. Pass!!!

When we handed the team over to Mark he just couldn't hang. Maybe he one day gets it or maybe he doesn't. The offensive line wasnt great last year but you put the top QBs behid it and they would've still put up big numbers.. Why? Because they think and act fast and have quick releases. 2 things Mark really struggles with. He truly can't read a defense and this flaw is what most likely holds him back from ever being elite.

In your world its excuse after excuse after excuse. Have you ever once admited before somoene got cut or fired that maybe this person just wasn't good enough? No, because in you eyes the Jets are always correct and perfect.

There is a reason Tex has owned you and continues to own you. You are clueless!
    It didn't help that the OL broke down. Sanchez gets one more crack at it. Fail and you're gone.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    clarification (which should have been obvious): ignore the trolling. Ok to respond to genuine football discussion. Clear now, counselor?
    That's asking a bit too much isn't it?

Where do you draw the line?

It won't work.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread should be dumped now

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is this thread still around and not in the dump already?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can almost set your watch to it.
    No comment.

When I said he can have the last word, I meant it. Whatever words he chose were up to him.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Like DDNY said, with a #1 OL and a #1 running game, his wins were there in his first 2 years. When the OL went down along with the running game in year 3, so did Mark's wins. We can all rally around and wave poms poms about his first 2 seasons and the AFCCG's but we also have to factor in his 3rd season. And before you say his 3rd season was good, remember that his own GM said he regressed, so let's not lose sight of reality.
    Only sniveling Jet fans can tear down their teams wins and make excuses for why their QB won games.

Are you ever fu(king happy? Ever?

Yeah, lets not loose sight of reality.

Wins are not because of our QB.

But the loses sure are.

Pathetic fanbase.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    No comment.

When I said he can have the last word, I meant it. Whatever words he chose were up to him.
    You could have ended your post, without the last sentence, and there probably wouldn't have been a response, it ends there.

But that wasn't your intention, that much is obvious. The smarmy "I'm the victim" routine is becoming transparent, no matter how hard Jordy waves his pom poms, he's just still butthurt from being owned all week by me and others on this board.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 07-04-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    There is a reason Tex has owned you and continues to own you. You are clueless!
    I've owned RamRod for well over a decade now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Sure he would.

If he is split wide left and the ROLB is blitzing, that will create a gap between the blitzing LB and in front of the safety.
    Not necessarily, the slot may be the hot

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    This team needs Ryan Mallet. Tebow & Mallet. Couldn't ask for a better complimentary duo. In every way possible.

100% serious.

Yet, in classic Jets fashion, he's housed in the 1 place that nearly impossible to spring him loose from.
    Let's all slow down on Sanchez already, his stats after his first 3 years as starter are very similar to Eli's we're (especially the third year), from here he can tank or elevate his game as Eli did. All this dissing of Sanchez is silly, most QB's have a rough stage early in their careers, it's how they respond to it that matters...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Let's all slow down on Sanchez already, his stats after his first 3 years as starter are very similar to Eli's we're (especially the third year), from here he can tank or elevate his game as Eli did. All this dissing of Sanchez is silly, most QB's have a rough stage early in their careers, it's how they respond to it that matters...
    i didn't say anything about Sanchez, (good or bad) - i just want a someone with a jeff george arm. it's all i've ever wanted.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    i didn't say anything about Sanchez, (good or bad) - i just want a someone with a jeff george arm. it's all i've ever wanted.
    Oh, ok but with a Jeff George arm you can still end up with a Jeff George

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Oh, ok but with a Jeff George arm you can still end up with a Jeff George
    Or better yet, a Jamarcus Russell type of arm (who could throw 65 yards on his knees) while still ending up with a Jamarcus Russell type of bust.