Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: JETS NEED BRAYLON FOR HIS SWAG AND TUDE

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    See? I knew we would eventually find common ground.

And to answer Philly Statz, no, i don't expect Mallet to be the Pats next franchise QB, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a high 2nd round pick resulting from his 3rd round slot. And while we wait, he's added insurance in case Brady gets hurt and Hoyer craps the bed. Certainly more insurance than a 60 year old Brunnel was for you guys last year. Besides, we like his swag and 'tude.
    TX and I were bitter adversaries at one time until I figured out his schtick and got to know him a little.

There's hope for you and I ala TX.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    TX and I were bitter adversaries at one time until I figured out his schtick and got to know him a little.

There's hope for you and I ala TX.
    Jordy, you seem to have a penchant for consorting with the enemy, not a good tact to take

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Jordy, you seem to have a penchant for consorting with the enemy, not a good tact to take
    It doesn't seem to matter what I say, you and others will find a way to criticize.

There are a lot of people on this board who can't tolerate an opposing viewpoint. Even if it's valid.

I think there are some who should start their own board: jetshomer.com "the world's biggest NY Jets circle jerk, come lend us a hand."

It doesn't seem to matter what I say, you and others will find a way to criticize.

There are a lot of people on this board who can't tolerate an opposing viewpoint. Even if it's valid.

I think there are some who should start their own board: jetshomer.com "the world's biggest NY Jets circle jerk, come lend us a hand."
    Don't get mad, I'm just sayin...maybe they drugged you or somethin, real double agent sh*t...ya never know, lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Don't get mad, I'm just sayin...maybe they drugged you or somethin, real double agent sh*t...ya never know, lol
    I'm lulling them into a false sense of security.

But I'm serious about the new website idea.

Maybe you need a break...Sounds like your vagina is bleeding
    I'm trying to edumacate the kid. He obviously wants to a writer or blogger or something but he needs to learn that less is more and needs to understands the words he is typing.

I'm lulling them into a false sense of security.

But I'm serious about the new website idea.
    Ok, keep up the good work...

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I'm trying to edumacate the kid. He obviously wants to a writer or blogger or something but he needs to learn that less is more and needs to understands the words he is typing.
    Ok, I can dig it, he does have a little lupica in him

Jets Insider VIP
    Ok, I can dig it, he does have a little lupica in him
    That's redundant.

Banned
    See? I knew we would eventually find common ground.

And to answer Philly Statz, no, i don't expect Mallet to be the Pats next franchise QB, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a high 2nd round pick resulting from his 3rd round slot. And while we wait, he's added insurance in case Brady gets hurt and Hoyer craps the bed. Certainly more insurance than a 60 year old Brunnel was for you guys last year. Besides, we like his swag and 'tude.
    Sorry, but you're not getting a 2nd rounder in return for a 3rd rounder such as Ryan Mallett. When does NE plan on trading Ryan Mallett? Netx season? Unless Brady gets injured here in 2012, then he'll be nothing more than a 25 year old with 0 regular season (NFL) snaps. If a team is looking for their next franchise quarterback, it won't be with a 25 year old quarterback with zero NFL experience. They most certainly won't give up a 2nd rounder. Not even a 3rd or 4th rounder. Not when they can just draft a 21 year old prospect during the first two rounds. If he's not traded by the end of this year, his value will be that of a late 4th/early 5th rounder come next offseason. That's unless Brady goes down due to injury, then his stock could rise (that's only if he's productive in Brady's absence).

Last but not least, you don't even know enough about your own backup quarterback, to take the time in order to learn how to spell his name correctly. It's Mallett with two T's... Not with only one 'T'.

Lets not blame your lack of overall knowledge in regards to your backup quarterbacks last name on a typo either, because typo's don't happen twice during consecutive post's.

I've seen Jeff George and even Browning Nagle run an NFL offense, but never Ryan Mallet. Have you?
    It's sad, you don't even know how to spell your own backup quarterbacks last name.

Tim Teboww.

See how silly that looks from a so called Jets fan? It's Tim Tebow.
    Last edited by NY2FLDWC85; 07-05-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Dump this thread

Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Sorry, but you're not getting a 2nd rounder in return for a 3rd rounder such as Ryan Mallett. When does NE plan on trading Ryan Mallett? Netx season? Unless Brady gets injured here in 2012, then he'll be nothing more than a 25 year old with 0 regular season (NFL) snaps. If a team is looking for their next franchise quarterback, it won't be with a 25 year old quarterback with zero NFL experience. They most certainly won't give up a 2nd rounder. Not even a 3rd or 4th rounder. Not when they can just draft a 21 year old prospect during the first two rounds. If he's not traded by the end of this year, his value will be that of a late 4th/early 5th rounder come next offseason. That's unless Brady goes down due to injury, then his stock could rise (that's only if he's productive in Brady's absence).

Last but not least, you don't even know enough about your own backup quarterback, to take the time in order to learn how to spell his name correctly. It's Mallett with two T's... Not with only one 'T'.

Lets not blame your lack of overall knowledge in regards to your backup quarterbacks last name on a typo either, because typo's don't happen twice during consecutive post's.

It's sad, you don't even know how to spell your own backup quarterbacks last name.

Tim Teboww.

Yes, he of Gammy's Dolphin jersey fame is certainly a so-called Jets fan.

And it's laughable that you of all people, who has yet to master basic English grammar, would become the spelling police. Learn to spell "next" and maybe your craptastic attempt at smack will mean something. While you're at it, learn the proper use of tense. And btw, it is "I saw it ...., not I SEEN it. Anyone who talks that way sounds like the moron that they undoubtedly are.

All Pro

And it's laughable that you of all people, who has yet to master basic English grammar, would become the spelling police. Learn to spell "next" and maybe your craptastic attempt at smack will mean something. While you're at it, learn the proper use of tense. And btw, it is "I saw it ...., not I SEEN it. Anyone who talks that way sounds like the moron that they undoubtedly are.
    ================================================== ====

RYCJGFY

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post

Tim Teboww.

Thanks for owning the patsie troll(s) & while I'm typing this I'm watching NE's Gronkowski (sp?) Lol, on some kind of dating show. It's on Fox 5 right now. Nice. (-:

Oh and as for the OP, just say no to drugs son. Stoned and stupid is no way to go through life.
    Last edited by Limolady; 07-05-2012 at 09:55 PM.

All Pro

Don't let him get to you...oh wait, you're the troll. Am I missing something? You're not supposed to be getting upset. Is Tex on vacation again?

All Pro
    That's redundant.
    I see what you did there