Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Shotgun Thread

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412

    Shotgun Thread

    Zombies are real.

    Are you prepared?

    What shotgun do you own?

    Mine:



    Exact same shotgun, not my picture.

    Come on up the stairs.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Zombies are real.

    Are you prepared?

    What shotgun do you own?

    Mine:



    Exact same shotgun, not my picture.

    Come on up the stairs.
    Just shoot them outside and lay the body over the threshold.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Not my image either, but this is pretty much the same thing I have.


  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    5,086
    This I had for many years and I gave it to my
    son in Law before he and my daughter married last summer.

    [IMG][/IMG]

    I had 3 more hunting shotguns, so I took my useless Buba 20 gauge and turned it in to a home defense set up to replicate a popular Viet Nam era shotgun.

    Before


    After new stock, cut down to 18 1/2", and added sling.


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    I don't own a shotgun but I figure I can drive to the armory at the police station a load up. I'll have enough ammo to get through the surrounding zombies just enough to get to the mother load. I don't have a room like some other people stocked with 30,000 rounds of ammunition.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I don't own a shotgun but I figure I can drive to the armory at the police station a load up. I'll have enough ammo to get through the surrounding zombies just enough to get to the mother load. I don't have a room like some other people stocked with 30,000 rounds of ammunition.
    40.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    Who needs shotguns?


  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    40.
    Come on now

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Come on now
    You'll thank me when zombies don't eat our brains.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062



  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Nice one, Deckard.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    You'll thank me when zombies don't eat our brains.
    This is not Resident Evil and you beat the game and have unlimited ammo.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    This is not Resident Evil and you beat the game and have unlimited ammo.
    Ammo isn't unlimited in real life, that's why you acquire more.

    Now you're being ridiculous.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us