Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Sparano appreciation thread

[QUOTE=Jordy;4505510]1) You said it. You know you did. But my search feature can only go back 200 posts and you've been windbagging it since then. Unless of course you deleted it, which is entirely possible.

TX owned you yesterday with your difficulty in counting years.

By the way, you have nothing on me as a Jets fan. Being a loudmouth homer doesn't make one a great Jets fan. Just a loudmouth homer.[/QUOTE]

No I didn't, you can't find it because it isn't there. Tx gets owned on this board more than a $2 whore on 8th ave, but I guess this was another opportunity for you to kiss his ass.

As for having something on you as a Jets fan, I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not comparing myself to anybody, apparently you are insecure about your own position in the fan base, not me. You can kick and scream all you want about me being a homer, I'm not, I'm just not a miserable SOJF either, and I do have a "glass is half full" view on most topics. But I'm not an "everything is great, no issues" fan either, which is the label you're trying to put on me. As for being a loudmouth, I'm only one of many on this site that recently have spoken out against you and YOUR latest tactics and posting on this board, look in the mirror and STFU.

[quote]1) I didn't create the Greene argument. You plainly said it. it's there. Go look at it. I quoted it two times. At least you can't delete that.

The only hypocrite here is you.[/quote]

I didn't say you created it, but as usual, you took something I said, and went off on a tangent because you have a deep hatred of anything I put up on the board recently, and you have an insecure craving to "win" anything that is discussed on this board when I'm involved.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4505514]And there you have it.

I guess only loudmouth Jets fans make that stuff up to help puff up their internet persona.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Did you even bother to read his post? Or were you too excited in thinking you got the response you were hoping for, which you ironically denied just two posts ago... :rolleyes:

[quote]I don't remember hearing that[/quote]

Also, in your original post asking CW the question, you failed to include the website that I was referring too..

HOW convenient of you...

So let's ask again, shall we?

CW, is finheaven.com not known for the fans that contribute to the site for being extremly myopic, even going as far as once upon a time comparing Fiedler to Marino?

Hall Of Fame
    Ray, What does your sig prove about TX? What does it mean?

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4505534]Ray, What does your sig prove about TX? What does it mean?[/QUOTE]

What do you think it means?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505500]
    - [B]Why you [U]created[/U] the argument about my post regarding Greene's stats[/B]
    [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505525]

[B]I didn't say you created it[/B], but as usual, you took something I said, and went off on a tangent because you have a deep hatred of anything I put up on the board recently, and you have an insecure craving to "win" anything that is discussed on this board when I'm involved.[/QUOTE]

This is why you have no credibility with many posters on this board. Because you make **** up. You just said this less than 30 minutes ago and then claim you didn't say it.

Say what you want about me (and rally your buddies around you to support your psychopathic rants) but when I say you said something, I don't make it up.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505536]What do you think it means?[/QUOTE]

Not what I know you think it does.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505531]Did you even bother to read his post? Or were you too excited in thinking you got the response you were hoping for, which you ironically denied just two posts ago... :rolleyes:

Also, in your original post asking CW the question, you failed to include the website that I was referring too..

HOW convenient of you...

So let's ask again, shall we?

CW, is finheaven.com not known for the fans that contribute to the site for being extremly myopic, even going as far as once upon a time comparing Fiedler to Marino?[/QUOTE]

OMG. You're actually going to try and defend your comments?

Here you go again. You are truly delusional.

You conveniently left this out of his post:

"[B][U]Maybe[/U], some people might have argued that Fiedler was a better option than the [U]old,[/U] [U]crippled Dan Marino[/U] we had in 1999[/B]. [B]I don't remember hearing that, [U]but it's less stupid sounding than "Jay Fiedler is better than Dan Marino[/U][/B]."

Please stop while you're behind.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4505538]Not what I know you think it does.[/QUOTE]

You know?

Then why ask me?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505437]Dolphins fans are myopic clowns

They thought Jay Fielder was better than Dan Marino once upon a time

Why should we give a **** what Dolphin fans think?[/QUOTE]
    Where in that post is finheaven.com mentioned?????

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505547]You know?

Then why ask me?[/QUOTE]

I meant not about what I think it does. I want to know what it means.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 07-02-2012 at 01:17 PM.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4505537]This is why you have no credibility with many posters on this board. Because you make **** up. You just said this less than 30 minutes ago and then claim you didn't say it.

Say what you want about me (and rally your buddies around you to support your psychopathic rants) but when I say you said something, I don't make it up.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were referrning to the thread, I didn't create the thread.

But you ABSOLUTELY created the argument about my post in that thread that became a **** show. This isn't the first time you've done this, so why backpeddal now?

There were 8 different posters that ALL jumped on you for your BS.

LOL, so now I have "buddies," and I'm the one "rallying" them all up to go against poor old innocent Jordy?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

You are a tool!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4505549]I meant not about what I think. I want to know what it means.[/QUOTE]
    It means he's obsessed with TX.

He's had a TX quote in his siganature ever since I've been here and that's been 8 years.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4505549]I meant not about what I think. I want to know what it means.[/QUOTE]

Then what is it?

[QUOTE=Jordy;4505541]OMG. You're actually going to try and defend your comments?

Here you go again. You are truly delusional.

You conveniently left this out of his post:

"[B][U]Maybe[/U], some people might have argued that Fiedler was a better option than the [U]old,[/U] [U]crippled Dan Marino[/U] we had in 1999[/B]. [B]I don't remember hearing that, [U]but it's less stupid sounding than "Jay Fiedler is better than Dan Marino[/U][/B]."

Please stop while you're behind.[/QUOTE]

Why did you fail to include the reference to the website? That was the #1 premise to that statement, yet, you left it out. Why?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505550][B]I thought you were referrning to the thread, I didn't create the thread.[/B]

But you ABSOLUTELY created the argument about my post in that thread that became a **** show. This isn't the first time you've done this, so why backpeddal now?

There were 8 different posters that ALL jumped on you for your BS.

LOL, so now I have "buddies," and I'm the one "rallying" them all up to go against poor old innocent Jordy?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

You are a tool![/QUOTE]
    Do you not see how you're getting caught up in your own BS right in this very thread?

You now say you thought I was referring to the thread but you just said earlier that you thought I "created" the argument about your post.

Which is it Ray Ray?

And like I said, I didn't create the argument about your post. I just pointed out your error and you couldn't handle admitting it.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4505551]It means he's obsessed with TX.

He's had a TX quote in his siganature ever since I've been here and that's been 8 years.[/QUOTE]

LOL

Wrong again

I had a Sanchez pic in my sig since he was a rookie, that would be 3 years, the Tx post was added about a month ago...

Yep, no obsession here... :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505552]Then what is it?[/QUOTE]

I am asking you. What does it mean? Why did you put it in your sig? What are you trying to say/prove about TX?

Very simple question.

If you don't want to answer then that is OK. No need to dance around the subject. I was just wondering.

Banned
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4505523]There you have it. The chowds totally derail yet another thread here on JI.
    [/QUOTE]

:clapper::clapper:

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4505523]There you have it. The chowds totally derail yet another thread here on JI.

Wait, Rah Rah and Angry Jordy ARE chowds, right?[/QUOTE]

Once Ray enters a thread, the countdown begins:

[IMG]http://www.hazmatteam.com/chlorine%20incident.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4505560]I am asking you. What does it mean? Why did you put it in your sig? What are you trying to say/prove about TX?

Very simple question.

If you don't want to answer then that is OK. No need to dance around the subject. I was just wondering.[/QUOTE]

I'm not dancing around anything, chump. There are others on this board that have Tx in their sig's, for a lot longer than I have, yet you're asking me, why?

Considering your last response, it's apparent you're all excited to jump on Jordy's charade wagon here, I figured as much, that' why I'm not playing your little game.