Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Sparano appreciation thread

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505437]

They thought Jay Fielder was better than Dan Marino once upon a time
    [/QUOTE]

No they didn't

[QUOTE=Gastineau99;4505452]No they didn't[/QUOTE]

You need to visit finheaven.com once and a while...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]I think what he did with the team last year was impressive.[/QUOTE]

He was 4-9 with the team before they canned him. My use of the word impressive seems to be much different then yours.

Im not hear to bash sparano. He will be an improvement over schotty. But his track record is not good and therefore, im not ready to start appreciation threads for him.

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505460]You [B]need to visit finheaven.com[/B] once and a while...[/QUOTE]

You troll.

Thanks for 2008, Tony. I'm sorry Chad Henne ruined your career as a head coach.

he kind of reminds me of donnie henderson...lets hope he doesnt turn out the same way.

[QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4505462]You troll.[/QUOTE]

I said once and a while, not visit, create an account, and live there 24x7 posting more than any Dolphin fan on that site, derailing every thread on the board with nothing but tantrums of vengeance due to a lost life of complete dysfunction and social rejection

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4505411]and it turned out to be a disaster so Im not sure why you are stating this like it was a good thing.[/QUOTE]

He does have a division title....and with Chad Pennington at QB. Not such a disaster.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;4505463]Thanks for 2008, Tony. I'm sorry Chad Henne ruined your career as a head coach.[/QUOTE]
    I'm curious.

Did Dolphin fans really think once upon a time that Fiedler was better than Marino?

[QUOTE=Jordy;4505485]I'm curious.

Did Dolphin fans really think once upon a time that Fiedler was better than Marino?[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

And here we go...

You've really dived into to this whole obsession thing, eh?

Visit the site, it won't take more than 30 minutes to understand my point.

But yet, you'll come up with some assenine reason that you won't know, start an argument about it, for absolutely NO reason other than you are mentally ill, and crave confrontation. Or, it's probably vengeance for being owned.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505489]:rolleyes:

And here we go...

You've really dived into to this whole obsession thing, eh?

Visit the site, it won't take more than 30 minutes to understand my point.

But yet, you'll come up with some assenine reason that you won't know, start an argument about it, for absolutely NO reason other than you are mentally ill, and crave confrontation. Or, it's probably vengeance for being owned.[/QUOTE]
    Excuse Mr. Windbag, but I was asking a respectable Dolphin fan a question about a player who hasn't been a Dolphin in over 8 years.

I highly doubt Dolphin fans are still talking about Jay Fiedler.

Besides, I'm too busy trying to find stats to support your statement that LT had a substantial portion of the carries in 2011. I'm having no luck.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4505497]Excuse Mr. Windbag, but I was asking a respectable Dolphin fan a question about a player who hasn't been a Dolphin in over 8 years.

I highly doubt Dolphin fans are still talking about Jay Fiedler.

Besides, I'm too busy trying to find stats to support your statement that LT had a substantial portion of the carries in 2011. I'm having no luck.[/QUOTE]

We all know what you did you twit.

You should be looking for ANY evidence of the **** you posted in the last several days...

- Evidence that I told you I didn't become a Jets fan until the mid 80's
    - Why you created the argument about my post regarding Greene's stats
    - Why you are a ****ing hypocrite

Veteran
    Sparano was 0-7 last year. That's scary enough.

I remember when Fins fans were talking about Henne being better than Cutler. Oh boy ... Henne's not even Scott Mitchell

Did Dolphin fans really think once upon a time that Fiedler was better than Marino?[/QUOTE]

Good God, no. At least none of my family or friends ever liked the guy. Maybe, some people might have argued that Fiedler was a better option than the old, crippled Dan Marino we had in 1999. I don't remember hearing that, but it's less stupid sounding than "Jay Fiedler is better than Dan Marino."

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505500]We all know what you did you twit.

You should be looking for ANY evidence of the **** you posted in the last several days...

- Evidence that I told you I didn't become a Jets fan until the mid 80's
    - Why you created the argument about my post regarding Greene's stats
    - Why you are a ****ing hypocrite[/QUOTE]

1) You said it. You know you did. But my search feature can only go back 200 posts and you've been windbagging it since then. Unless of course you deleted it, which is entirely possible.

TX owned you yesterday with your difficulty in counting years.

By the way, you have nothing on me as a Jets fan. Being a loudmouth homer doesn't make one a great Jets fan. Just a loudmouth homer.

2) I didn't create the Greene argument. You plainly said it. it's there. Go look at it. I quoted it two times. At least you can't delete that.

The only hypocrite here is you.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4505437]Dolphins fans are myopic clowns

They thought Jay Fielder was better than Dan Marino once upon a time

Why should we give a **** what Dolphin fans think?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=CW_McGraw;4505507]Good God, no. At least none of my family or friends ever liked the guy. Maybe, some people might have argued that Fiedler was a better option than the old, crippled Dan Marino we had in 1999. I don't remember hearing that, but it's less stupid sounding than "Jay Fiedler is better than Dan Marino."[/QUOTE]

And there you have it.

I guess only loudmouth Jets fans make that stuff up to help puff up their internet persona.

Thank you.

And down goes Ray Ray!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4505517]And down goes Ray Ray![/QUOTE]
    Cut Ray some slack.

I'm sure there was one Dolphin poster on finheaven named Ray Ray9 who made that claim 10 years ago.

There you have it. The chowds totally derail yet another thread here on JI.

Wait, Rah Rah and Angry Jordy ARE chowds, right?