Thread: Posting Funny Pictures of Mongolian Chops on my Kindle Fire while Drinking Beer at JI

Posting Funny Pictures of Mongolian Chops on my Kindle Fire while Drinking Beer at JI

Can anyone help me with this?

Also, does the forum seem a little fishy today? As in ridden with Fish?

[IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k497/animalsbeingdicks/abd-187.gif[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    I guess it beats a dog f*ckin a wall....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4505681]Can anyone help me with this?

Also, does the forum seem a little fishy today? As in ridden with Fish?[/QUOTE]

Your alternative is Tebow discussions On the Landing Strife, Girthy Scotsman ;)

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4505693]Your alternative is Tebow discussions On the Landing Strife, Girthy Scotsman ;)[/QUOTE]

Can we merge "Phail Strip" and "Landing Strife" to create "The Phail Strife"?

And I think we need at least two more threads on the Kindle today. If I still had my Modly powers, today (pre-Holiday quiet day and all that) would be a perfect day to rename every thread in the Hampur with a "Kindle Fire" themed topic-description.

Oh, the lols you guys miss out on now that I'm a mere mortal poster....

Oh, and this thread title is going to be the name of my first album. Mu very own "Several Species of Small Furry Animals, Gathered Together ina Cave, and Grooving with a Pict".

Jets Insider VIP
    This is a most unsettling thread....

oh.

well played, giant evil genius. well played. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4505710]Can we merge "Phail Strip" and "Landing Strife" to create "The Phail Strife"?

And I think we need at least two more threads on the Kindle today. If I still had my Modly powers, today (pre-Holiday quiet day and all that) would be a perfect day to rename every thread in the Hampur with a "Kindle Fire" themed topic-description.

Oh, the lols you guys miss out on now that I'm a mere mortal poster....[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/i0vF16282KwOm.gif[/IMG]