Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: Anderson Cooper comes out of the closet

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,207
    Libs

  2. #22
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    ok, I know he checked the thread...

    see ya

  3. #23
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    The dude who would start arena league football threads, and then winds up being hte only poster in the threads, contantly posting kelly-like news articles in the threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    ok, I know he checked the thread...

    see ya
    HA HA HA

    not today, jetsrule128


  4. #24
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    ok, I know he checked the thread...

    see ya
    Kinda funny that a poster banded from making threads would choose Anderson Coopers ghey-ness as the sword to throw himself on.

  6. #26
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    HA HA HA

    not today, jetsrule128

    lol, not 128, another poster that is in fact not banded, of course he is now completely out of bullets and has no more chances

  7. #27
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Kinda funny that a poster banded from making threads would choose Anderson Coopers ghey-ness as the sword to throw himself on.
    if the sword fits I guess

    lol

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,207
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    if the sword fits I guess

    lol

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    lol, not 128, another poster that is in fact not banded, of course he is now completely out of bullets and has no more chances
    I thought Stillborne for sure...

  10. #30
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Unreirregardless, GFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Fixed.
    Unrefixed.

  11. #31
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I thought Stillborne for sure...


    Yoda is pleased, the force is strong with this one

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardukis View Post
    he is a PATS fan I hear.
    Solid 28th post. Keep up the good work.

  13. #33
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post


    Yoda is pleased, the force is strong with this one

    I was close, they are both pretty ****ty posters.

  14. #34
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Fixed.
    Oh do I hate that.

    -

  15. #35
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Let's Talk Football.

  16. #36
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Let's Talk Football.
    I say...do whatever you want in the bedroom...but dancing in silver-sequined banana-hammock unnerpants at a "pride" parade is why people can be intolerent of your lifestyle.



    -

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    What exactly was the tiny asthma hound banned for? I just don't get it, antagonists come from other sites to here and talk sh!t all the time yet this dude mentions Anderson Cooper and his Helium Loafers and he gets banishment? I hope it was for just starti.g a thread while on probation with you guys and not for the comments made.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    What exactly was the tiny asthma hound banned for? I just don't get it, antagonists come from other sites to here and talk sh!t all the time yet this dude mentions Anderson Cooper and his Helium Loafers and he gets banishment? I hope it was for just starti.g a thread while on probation with you guys and not for the comments made.
    it wasn't jetsrules.

    'twas the Korean child snatcher.

  19. #39
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    it wasn't jetsrules.

    'twas the Korean child snatcher.
    Nice new avi.
    What do you call it, 'Titty Gato'?

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Nice new avi.
    What do you call it, 'Titty Gato'?
    it's a social experiment.

    i've had it for over a week, but people are just now noticing the cat.


    conclusion: Kate Upton's tits make cats temporarily invisible

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us