Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 125

Thread: I think I just suffered my first broken bone

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I know.

    So I end up getting my ass kicked by the predator?

  2. #62
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    My thumb still hurts a little.
    I laughed.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I laughed.
    Please don't encourage

  4. #64
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    25,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    So I end up getting my ass kicked by the predator?
    No, you're Anna.

  5. #65
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Please don't encourage

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    No, you're Anna.
    Thanks

  7. #67
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go to an urgent care. Faster and cheaper. Just make sure they can x-ray beofre you go. Then once they look at it you can then go to a shoulder specialist later. Just start the process and avoid the ED.

  8. #68
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I laughed.
    Well done, sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Please don't encourage
    Why so dooshy?

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Why so dooshy?

  10. #70
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    529
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is bad about Canadian health care?

  11. #71
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    What is bad about Canadian health care?
    the shoddy quality of service and the long wait times.

  12. #72
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    the shoddy quality of service and the long wait times.
    Exactly.

    In the US, we don't have waiting rooms at doctors offices. We have express lane checkouts. Going to the doctor here is as fast as getting your oil changed at Valvoline....


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  13. #73
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Exactly.

    In the US, we don't have waiting rooms at doctors offices. We have express lane checkouts. Going to the doctor here is as fast as getting your oil changed at Valvoline....


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    lol.

  14. #74
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Exactly.

    In the US, we don't have waiting rooms at doctors offices. We have express lane checkouts. Going to the doctor here is as fast as getting your oil changed at Valvoline....


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    too bad it costs you 6 figures to get that "oil changed".

  15. #75
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    529
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long is long wait times? What s shoddy service? Curious to knw what we're in for....

  16. #76
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    How long is long wait times? What s shoddy service? Curious to knw what we're in for....
    I've waited up to 7 hours once.

    Shoddy service is typical up here. Unless you're dying, they'll find any excuse to send you home.

  17. #77
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    too bad it costs you 6 figures to get that "oil changed".
    Exactly.

    Everything is cheap.

    My health insurance only costs $19.99 here.

  18. #78
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Exactly.

    Everything is cheap.

    My health insurance only costs $19.99 here.
    F*ck your health insurance premiums.

    I'm more impressed with the cereal selection you guys have in your grocery stores. Cookie Crisp FTW.

  19. #79
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    I've waited up to 7 hours once.

    Shoddy service is typical up here. Unless you're dying, they'll find any excuse to send you home.
    Hockey mentality, love it.

  20. #80
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    F*ck your health insurance premiums.

    I'm more impressed with the cereal selection you guys have in your grocery stores. Cookie Crisp FTW.
    Our cereal has a full days supply of vitamins too. I heard that Canadian cereal is made from recycled newspaper and failure


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us