Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I think I just suffered my first broken bone

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post

I rode away like a champ... Did I mention my seat broke off in the melee?

Dude, I took a spill on my bike. It's well documented. I didn't get nearly as hurt as the OP. I busted up my knees and was bleeding from the shins. My shoulder took a big hit and my thumb I'm pretty sure MAY HAVE BEEN hairline fractured but was most like a severe sprain.

I walked away like a champ. The OP is weak. I am stronger. Did I mention my seat broke off in the melee?

southside = bike wreck champion
    so you now ride a bicycle with no seat?

you will henceforth be known as teh ghey.

lol, jw

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lol, jw

I haven't rode the bike since. However, it's not just a post you homos. The seat frame is still on there.

Sometimes I wonder if you just want me to be gay so that you can seduce me. Well too bad.

Jets Insider VIP
    I haven't rode the bike since. However, it's not just a post you homos. The seat frame is still on there.

Sometimes I wonder if you just want me to be gay so that you can seduce me. Well too bad.
    what r u wearing?

Dude, I took a spill on my bike. It's well documented. I didn't get nearly as hurt as the OP. I busted up my knees and was bleeding from the shins. My shoulder took a big hit and my thumb I'm pretty sure MAY HAVE BEEN hairline fractured but was most like a severe sprain.

I walked away like a champ. The OP is weak. I am stronger. Did I mention my seat broke off in the melee?

southside = bike wreck champion
    lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    So it turns out I'd suffered a displaced fracture of the clavicle, a small fracture in my hand and a mild concussion. Good times. Doctors say that the clavicle injury was one of the most painful a person can suffer, makes me feel like a badass, but honestly i'm skeptical, it hurts, but it isn't that bad. So I'm just in a sling until mid-august at least... I'm sure the physio will be ****acular.
    LOLGFY

I would feel bad for you, but you're due to post a picture of your girl's ass next to a giant brick of blonde hashish or something...so that LOLGFY was a preemptive strike.

Maybe this is karma for your gloatings?

Bewildered Beast
    I think I just broke my collarbone while cycling. I did a header over my handlebars. I've got a nice raspberry on the side of my forehead, but the concern is my shoulder. It's only a little sore when I don't move it but if I try to lift my arm the pain gets pretty intense and there seems to be some clicking in there. Wrist is also jammed making this a ***** to type out on my phone.

My GF is away, and I've no reltives in town. I might be forced to cab it to emergency.

Fug. Time for some THC first.

I have no idea why I started this thread. I guess it just sucks to find myself alone when this happened. So here I sit, alone, one armed and in pain. ****-a-doodle-do.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Since you're hitting that black hash, let me offer you my winnings as condolences for your sufferings.

(No, it's not from a little country that goes by the name of "Latvia". Sorry.)

Email winner, This is a personal email directed to you.I am Barrister Scottman Fergiss,the legal adviser to Chris and Colin Weir, Chris and Colin Weir won a jackpot Lottery of £161,653.000 Million Great British Pounds in 12 July 2011, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1 Million Great British Pounds which is also equivalent ($1.56 Million United State Dollars) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us with you Full name,country,sex, Age, Telephone Number, Contact address and Occupation so that we can send your details to the payout bank. You can visit the web pages below for more information. http://www.thesun.co.uk/***/homepage/news/3697016/EuroMillions-winners-Colin-and-Chris-Weir-161653000-smackers.html Best of luck, Barrister Scottman Fergiss. Email: weir***chriscolin@yahoo.com.hk Tel: (+44)7035-961-660

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    so you now ride a bicycle with no seat?

you will henceforth be known as teh ghey.
    He got a new seat...

he calls it "southride".

Bewildered Beast
    ^lmao

Now we know why he fell off..."swooning"

Bunch of d1cks in this thread.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

LOLCROFY

Bunch of d1cks in this thread.
    And it turns you on...

So it turns out I'd suffered a displaced fracture of the clavicle, a small fracture in my hand and a mild concussion. Good times. Doctors say that the clavicle injury was one of the most painful a person can suffer, makes me feel like a badass, but honestly i'm skeptical, it hurts, but it isn't that bad. So I'm just in a sling until mid-august at least... I'm sure the physio will be ****acular.
    My original assessment was purdy damn accurate. Boosh!

All Pro

southside = life wreck champion
    FFY

Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    FFY
    Not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    My original assessment was purdy damn accurate. Boosh!
    So, you know a lot about medicine...

Tell me, do you by any chance know Dr. Franklin X. Moga III?

So, didn't mend so well,

I'm in for surgery today.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LOLGFY

I would feel bad for you, but you're due to post a picture of your girl's ass next to a giant brick of blonde hashish or something...so that LOLGFY was a preemptive strike.

Maybe this is karma for your gloatings?
    Tight blue dress FTW!!!!!

(she'd kill me for posting this... stocking don't really match the outfit... the top of one is folded over.... she fails to realize... we don't care lol)

Hall Of Fame
    there's a dick under your arm

Last edited by Timmy®; 08-03-2012 at 09:27 AM.