Thread: Another - Man, Chad Johnson (Ocho) is a good Guy story

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Another - Man, Chad Johnson (Ocho) is a good Guy story

[url]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1246160-chad-ochocinco-steps-up-for-grieving-widow-with-wedding-invite[/url]

Some woman asked him to pray for her, because she just lost her husband of 30 years, and instead, he invited her to his wedding (somewhere international, because he asked if she had a passport) and apparently made all the arrangements for her to come out.

Every so often you hear him doing stunts like this, and I think, yeah, he's a showboat, but he seems like a genuinely cool guy who wants to do nice things (told people where he was going for dinner and invited them out, and paid for them all via twitter, etc)

It's a simple gesture, but simple gestures make all the difference

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's got his heart in the right place, and seems like a genuine nice guy though eccentric. Revis and co will show him what time it is soon enough

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have always defended Chad b.c he does a lot of good things in the community and by all accounts is a good person. Its a shame he lets the Ochocinco persona overshadow him. But even that is all in good fun. He is one of the most misunderstood athletes there is.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deion Sanders was very entertaining throughout the entire 90's (loved watching Deion celebrate), but Chad Johnson has been one of the most entertaining athletes this game has ever seen. I've always enjoyed the different types of ways that Chad Johnson has enjoyed himself on and off the football field. All in good nature.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5SBCbMQOug[/url]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    bwahahah at Chad Johnson jumping into the dog-pound!

Child Please; That means FK you! ahahaha

They're called Ochocinco condoms, they'll catch everything a Johnson shoots. Too funny.

Chad Johnson isn't just some clown on Sunday's either, this man has a serious side as well. This was a great interview between Keyshawn Johnson and Chad Johnson. Keyshawn "throw me the damn ball" Johnson seems like a real prick.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOCm7mMTfaY&feature=related[/url]
    Last edited by NY2FLDWC85; 07-03-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chad's a great guy, very weird, but a good guy at heart. When he was a Patriot, he used to tweet late at night that he was craving some random food and asking anyone in the Foxboro area to come and pick him up to grab whatever fast food he was craving... he got responses and actually had random dudes pick him up to take him to like Burger King or whatever.

Goofy guy, very different persona in Cincy than in NE, just couldn't learn the concept of option routes and get on Brady's page. Brady has zero patience for a guy who can't pick up the NE offense quickly and efficiently.

He is absolutely, in no way, a team cancer. He's just really, really weird.

He worked his ass off to fit in in NE and it just didn't work... even in his pre-Super Bowl interview you could tell he didn't want the attention and recognized he didn't earn it with his organization.

I kinda wish he didn't spend a year with the Pats... I think he was miserable. He'd have had much more fun on a more relaxed team just being Ocho and putting up solid numbers.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-03-2012 at 09:38 PM.