Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Sal P calls out the Jets drafting over the last 5 years.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Lets try to stay on target here.

Otherwise we are no better than the people who try to derail our conversations.

It works both ways.
    Lets Talk Football!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Lets try to stay on target here.

Otherwise we are no better than the people who try to derail our conversations.

It works both ways.
    I'm still waiting for someone to come forward and bring peace between the humans and the machines. Until then we are forever in conflict.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Sanders was 38 when he played for Ryan and was on the decline. There is a big difference between a 38 year old CB and a 35 year old QB. Besides, I disputing he got Sanders. He inherited him in his last year in the league before he retired.

Also, I said I hate PFF, but most of the fans on this board love to reference it. When the site ball washes a Jets player you have no problem with it. Typical Rah!Rah! Sources are only credible when they say good things about the Jets.
    This guy gets it.

And you're right about Sanders. I believe he had taken off 3 seasons before deciding to try a comeback with the Ravens. He literally came out of retirement. He was a shell of his former self. I don't think he even played corner. He played nickel. And Ryan didn't "bring him in." He was coaxed to play by a few Ravens' players.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Lets Talk Football!
    Wrong thread dumbass!

(too harsh?)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets Talk Football!
    Damn troll hijacking a good thread again.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    MATT WALSH HAS COME FORWARD WITH THE TAPE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFbkV...eature=related

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    This movie is back when the Jets won that League Championship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uERnf...eature=related

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This movie is back when the Jets won that League Championship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uERnf...eature=related
    Your trolling has really fallen off the wagon along with your drinking.... just saying.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is good though that despite being recognized as the two worst SOJFs in history, Jordy and DDNY have been able to find a whole new group of JI posters to be bosum buddies with -- all chowd trolls, but BFFs nevertheless

a marriage made in heaven

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    it is good though that despite being recognized as the two worst SOJFs in history, Jordy and DDNY have been able to find a whole new group of JI posters to be bosum buddies with -- all chowd trolls, but BFFs nevertheless

Does this mean meeting up with the "gang" for fish fry in Cortland is called off?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Football fans are football fans. Viewpoints and opinions vary. Some fans are objective while others are subjective. It depends on how biased they are for or against a specific team.

Brady is a consensus first ballot HOF QB as is BB. Some fans can't/won't accept that EVER. So be it.

Looking forward to more objective football talk with Jet fans, all BS aside.

carry on

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Does this mean meeting up with the "gang" for fish fry in Cortland is called off?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

It is good if people can have civil discourse without the hatred and bullying that is generated from you and your son.

I'm curious though. Since you say you have all of us on ignore, where are you deriving your intel from?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The face of a stone cold liar and the man that cheated the sport. Those Super Bowl "Championships" lways and forever tainted, and as a Jets fan? I'll enjoy each and every moment of NE's ***accomplishments*** being discredited due to cheating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyg9B...eature=related
    Last edited by NY2FLDWC85; 07-10-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    The face of a stone cold liar and the man that cheated the sport. Those Super Bowl "Championships" lways and forever tainted, and as a Jets fan? I'll enjoy each and every moment of NE's ***accomplishments*** being discredited due to cheating.
    You cried and complained when you felt people were derailing your "Let's Talk Football" thread and going off-topic yet you continually do that in someone else's thread.

What a hypocrite.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Wait, you don't sleep at night because you're on here posting your repetitive statz homer bs 24/7.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wake me up when one of the following happens:

1) The NFL strips the Pats of their 3 Super Bowl championships.

2) Someone in the media (other than whinny, envious Jets fans) publically calls for the Pats to be stripped of their 3 Super Bowl championships.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't blame you, what else do you have to get excited about. I mean, in every single Vegas book available, the Pats are 5 x more likely to win the Super Bowl this season than your own team. That has to suck. Your team is going to have to win 11-12 games to even have a chance at competing for the division. It's a scary, daunting task. Enjoy crap like this while you can.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-10-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I don't blame you, what else do you have to get excited about. I mean, in every single Vegas book available, the Pats are 5 x more likely to win the Super Bowl this season than your own team. That has to suck. Your team is going to have to win 11-12 games to even have a chance at competing for the division. It's a scary, daunting task. Enjoy crap like this while you can.
    Not to mention, the majority of the national media think the Bills will be the Pats major competition in the AFCE, not the Jets.