Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Sal P calls out the Jets drafting over the last 5 years.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I mean, in every single Vegas book available, the Pats are 5 x more likely to win the Super Bowl this season than your own team. That has to suck.
    "Vegas". The games are played on the football field, not through "Vegas". Vegas has had the Patriots favored right up there in regards to winning it all during the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 seasons... What did it all amount to? Zero championships.

The Patriots have won two more SB's than the Jets (All 3 tainted though). I guess you forgot about the other 49 seasons of losing Patriots football.

Question, when did you become a Patriots *fan*? My guess, with the way you act and/or post... Would be after 2001.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    "Vegas". The games are played on the football field, not through "Vegas". Vegas has had the Patriots favored right up there in regards to winning it all during the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 seasons... What did it all amount to? Zero championships.

The Patriots have won two more SB's than the Jets (All 3 tainted though). I guess you forgot about the other 49 seasons of losing Patriots football.

Question, when did you become a Patriots *fan*? My guess, with the way you act and/or post... Would be after 2001.
    Care to rethink this post there Statz? You really can't be this stupid.

.................................................. ............................
    edit for the chump who likes his statz....

I guess you've 'misremembered' that The Pats lifetime reg. season record is 414-365-9 and it's the Jets with an actual losing record of 359-421-9. Playoffs you ask? Pats are 23-16 and Jets....yup, losing record again at 12-13.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 07-10-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vegas is all about where the people put their money.

If they thought the Jets were odds on favorites to win the SB you'd be crowing about it like you do their top 5 Defense.

Quit your constant whining, are you a ten year old female?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

I guess you've 'misremembered' that The Pats lifetime reg. season record is 414-365-9 and it's the Jets with an actual losing record of 359-421-9. Playoffs you ask? Pats are 23-16 and Jets....yup, losing record again at 12-13.
    In the eyes of Patriot fans, the only thing that matters are SB Wins. AFC Championship Game appearances and SB Appearances are all considered failures through the eyes of each and every Patriots troll I've spoken with on this site. The Patriots have been around for 52 years with 3 Super Bowls (all of which are tainted). That amounts to 49 losing seasons (through the eyes of Patriot fans that is).

It's just funny how Patriot fans act as if their franchise can compare to the likes of the Steelers, 49ers and Cowboys. Even the Giants have more Super Bowl Championships than the Patriots.

A bunch of fraud fans who've forgotten where they've came from. It took the Patriots 41 years before they "won" their first *super bowl* back in 2001. Too bad it's tainted.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

Maybe he was referring to pre-Brady when your franchise as 284-323.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I'm pretty sure sg3 and Ray Ray are father and son.

How else would a 30-something sg3 know a pre-elementary school lad like Ray Ray in the 70's and know him to be an avid Jets fan at such a young age?

Not to mention that Ray Ray is here within minutes when sg3 is getting spanked on JI. The bat phone call.

And as usual, you would be wrong.

No obsession here though...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

It's just funny how Patriot fans act as if their franchise can compare to the likes of the Steelers, 49ers and Cowboys.
    The Pats were the dynasty team during the 00's, just like the 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers and the 90's Cowboys. Good group to be company with.

Your team, on the otherhand, is right up there with with the Lions and Browns. The only 3 teams at the time of the NFL/AFL merger never to play in the Super Bowl. Great company you keep.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Sanders was 38 when he played for Ryan and was on the decline. There is a big difference between a 38 year old CB and a 35 year old QB.
    Not really, Brady is already breaking down, his shoulder, his elbow, and he's already hinted at retirement with the continued fallout of post concussion syndrome and concussion related diseases that are now forcing former players to take their own lives. But you need to convince yourself Brady be around forever.

Also, I said I hate PFF, but most of the fans on this board love to reference it. When the site ball washes a Jets player you have no problem with it. Typical Rah!Rah! Sources are only credible when they say good things about the Jets.
    Or how PFF is no good, when they dump on the Pats...

You are a transparent homer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Pats were the dynasty team during the 00's, just like the 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers and the 90's Cowboys. Good group to be company with.

Your team, on the otherhand, is right up there with with the Lions and Browns. The only 3 teams at the time of the NFL/AFL merger never to play in the Super Bowl. Great company you keep.
    The Pats were scandilous cheats whose legacy is tarnished.

The 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, and 90's Cowboys will remain legendary.

Pats fans must be proud.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

And as usual, you would be wrong.

No obsession here though...
    So then you're saying sg3 was lying. Got it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Sanders was 38 when he played for Ryan and was on the decline. There is a big difference between a 38 year old CB and a 35 year old QB.
    Not really
    Not really?

Let me hear how you would justify that there's no difference in quality of play between Deion Sanders in 2004 and 2005 compared to Tom Brady now?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

And those Vegas odds were plenty correct (you're exaggerating for effect, the Pats were certainly not favored to win it all in all of those years). The odds are you lose in blackjack. But sometimes you hit and win! Blackjack and NFL Football both play themselves out. The results don't change the percentages. Do you understand statistics at all?

When pushed to the edge, you resort to the "2001 fandom" hit. I'm a bit older than you (not by much ) and remember lots of horrible Pats seasons and yet I rooted for them. What's your point?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-10-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Pats were scandilous cheats whose legacy is tarnished.

The 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, and 90's Cowboys will remain legendary.

Pats fans must be proud.
    You mean the legendary Pittsburgh "Steroid Curtain" ??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Pats were the dynasty team during the 00's
    Wrong. The Steelers were (and are) the true dynasty team of the 00's. Two Championships. The difference? Their head coach never got fined due to cheating and the Steelers as a franchise and team was never forced to give up a 1st round draft pick (due to cheating). The Patriots of the 00's are always and forever (just like Barry Bonds) tainted.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Maybe he was referring to pre-Brady when your franchise as 284-323.
    Exactly. A losing franchise with 0 championships during their first 48-49 years of play. Which is why I question if these Patriot fans only became fans back in 2001, because they've forgotten where they've came from (before) Brady ***saved*** their losing franchise.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    You mean the legendary Pittsburgh "Steroid Curtain" ??
    No, I think he's referring to the salary cap cheating 49ers.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. A losing franchise with 0 championships during their first 48-49 years of play. Which is why I question if these Patriot fans only became fans back in 2001, because they've forgotten where they've came from (before) Brady ***saved*** their losing franchise.
    So I'm cool when I agree with you and stick up for you?

Got it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Says the 27 year old snot nosed kid with a football IQ smaller than his size 7 shoes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by veilventrum View Post
    Promenadekonsert kjoler, promenadekonsert kjole, Prom Kjoler, rabatt promenadekonsert kjoler, promenadekonsert kjoler online
    this guy makes more sense than Jordy, DDNY and all their pats chowd troll buddies combined

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he's promoting wedding dresses. go figure