Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 879

Thread: Sal P calls out the Jets drafting over the last 5 years.

  1. #841
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

    I own you, you old faggot!
    Stay classy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

    You are the dumbest F*** on this board.
    + 1.

    Not sure how this stuff is allowed to go on. I can deal with him calling people "*******s", "dummies", "trolls" but this just crosses the line. It is sad.

  2. #842
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,841
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #843
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still don't see why Tex was banned. No personal attack from what I saw there. Dumb & Dumber here are closer to bannable than Tex.

  4. #844
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Still don't see why Tex was banned. No personal attack from what I saw there. Dumb & Dumber here are closer to bannable than Tex.
    Apparently it's okay to refer to someone else as a dumbass, idiot, faggot, moron, douchebag, etc. on a regular post in and post out basis.

    Obviously, the TOS prohibiting name-calling has narrowed greatly.

  5. #845
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Apparently it's okay to refer to someone else as a dumbass, idiot, faggot, moron, douchebag, etc. on a regular post in and post out basis.

    Obviously, the TOS prohibiting name-calling has narrowed greatly.
    I just replied to another personal attack/lie by sg3 in the Kraft thread. I don't care if I get a "week off", how these guys are allowed to say these things and get away with it is negligent.

    I can handle the attacks on me but to call someone a "faggot" is just beyond justification.

  6. #846
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    I don't know where to start, to say you are uninformed is an understatement.
    +1

  7. #847
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,523
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. Very creepy, on many levels.

    But how does it go unnoticed by the powers that be?
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Stay classy.



    + 1.

    Not sure how this stuff is allowed to go on. I can deal with him calling people "*******s", "dummies", "trolls" but this just crosses the line. It is sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I just replied to another personal attack/lie by sg3 in the Kraft thread. I don't care if I get a "week off", how these guys are allowed to say these things and get away with it is negligent.

    I can handle the attacks on me but to call someone a "faggot" is just beyond justification.
    Openly petitioning for banning with a slanted eye is a new low, especially when you have every bit to do with the charade

    You have no such quarrels with the ongoing crap that goes on this board on a daily basis. 10 people came out to call Jordy out for his crap, the same crap he pathetically tries to accuse me of doing, yet firmly you sit, like the good lapdog you are.

    Every bully needs a sidekick, I guess Jordy has a suck up wannabee who needs approval on a message board.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 07-12-2012 at 02:19 AM.

  8. #848
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    This message is hidden because DDNYjets is on your ignore list.

    is this the "personal attack" that you are alleging?


    or is it this one?

    This message is hidden because DDNYjets is on your ignore list.

  9. #849
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Openly petitioning for banning with a slanted eye is a new low, especially when you have every bit to do with the charade

    You have no such quarrels with the ongoing crap that goes on this board on a daily basis. 10 people came out to call Jordy out for his crap, the same crap he pathetically tries to accuse me of doing, yet firmly you sit, like the good lapdog you are.

    Every bully needs a sidekick, I guess Jordy has a suck up wannabee who needs approval on a message board.

  10. #850
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    This message is hidden because DDNYjets is on your ignore list.

    is this the "personal attack" that you are alleging?


    or is it this one?

    This message is hidden because DDNYjets is on your ignore list.

  11. #851
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Openly petitioning for banning with a slanted eye is a new low, especially when you have every bit to do with the charade

    You have no such quarrels with the ongoing crap that goes on this board on a daily basis. 10 people came out to call Jordy out for his crap, the same crap he pathetically tries to accuse me of doing, yet firmly you sit, like the good lapdog you are.

    Every bully needs a sidekick, I guess Jordy has a suck up wannabee who needs approval on a message board.
    First of all, I will only openly petition for banning of someone who is guilty of bigotry. This qualifies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

    I own you, you old faggot!
    I did not report the post. I merely expressed my disgust in open forum. Just as you did.



    But I don't blame you anymore. Its obvious you do not know how to communicate respectfully.

    You are like the kid whose parents let him do or say whatever he wants while blaming everyone else for the behavior.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 07-12-2012 at 09:51 AM.

  12. #852
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Still don't see why Tex was banned. No personal attack from what I saw there. Dumb & Dumber here are closer to bannable than Tex.
    I think it was his general all around penchant for inciting others. Maybe his ratio of football discussion to little prick comments. He didn't say anything really bad, but he would comment on every statement with a small jab. He had around 30k 3 word posts. I guess they added up. I'm not sure about the rest of the antagonists , or how strong their threads are, but I do notice that everyone fights a lot longer and more heated when he's around.

  13. #853
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either that or the mod that banned him had a HAHA.

  14. #854
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I think it was his general all around penchant for inciting others. Maybe his ratio of football discussion to little prick comments. He didn't say anything really bad, but he would comment on every statement with a small jab. He had around 30k 3 word posts. I guess they added up. I'm not sure about the rest of the antagonists , or how strong their threads are, but I do notice that everyone fights a lot longer and more heated when he's around.
    Its as if there is no such thing as self control.

    We are all puppets and TX is the puppet master.

    I could be mistaken, but I do not recall ever seeing TX post that he wished someone dies or gets cancer or gets hit by a car. I have seen all these in response to TX criticizing the Jets.

  15. #855
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Its as if there is no such thing as self control.

    We are all puppets and TX is the puppet master.

    I could be mistaken, but I do not recall ever seeing TX post that he wished someone dies or gets cancer or gets hit by a car. I have seen all these in response to TX criticizing the Jets.
    Ddny, get a life, why are so upset tx got banned? Who gives a sh*t...unless you're him

  16. #856
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Its as if there is no such thing as self control.

    We are all puppets and TX is the puppet master.

    I could be mistaken, but I do not recall ever seeing TX post that he wished someone dies or gets cancer or gets hit by a car. I have seen all these in response to TX criticizing the Jets.
    Differing opinions get immature reactions from some fans here. Some keep it civil while others take it personal. Tex makes statements without wearing green glasses and I have yet to see him attack a poster ala a few here.

    If this forum wants a circle jerk, just have the mods ban all non-Jet fans.

    Some here are mature enough to agree, when it is pointed out, that the Emporer is wearing no clothes.

  17. #857
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Ddny, get a life, why are so upset tx got banned? Who gives a sh*t...unless you're him
    It is not about TX. TX is a big boy and he knows exactly what he is doing. He does not need anyone sticking up for him.

    However, I see him get banned while other people who are far worse than him get off scot-free. Not only that, but these people justify their behavior by TX's banning. That is what I take issue with. People who make personal attacks repeatedly. To me it is not a Jet/Patriot thing, it is a question of decency. We should all be allowed to express our opinions without being berated.

  18. #858
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    DumDum definitely has a puppet master but it's not TX

  19. #859
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Its as if there is no such thing as self control.

    We are all puppets and TX is the puppet master.

    I could be mistaken, but I do not recall ever seeing TX post that he wished someone dies or gets cancer or gets hit by a car. I have seen all these in response to TX criticizing the Jets.
    Nope. He's very careful. He is the best of the trolls, and they strive to be more like him, but around post 40,000 the mods started to realize what he was manipulating people. You can say people need self control, but it's still illegal to incite a riot, and you can go to jail now apparently for bullying someone into committing suicide. We all know you can get people a lot angrier by demeaning them calmly and civilly than by calling names.

  20. #860
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Differing opinions get immature reactions from some fans here. Some keep it civil while others take it personal. Tex makes statements without wearing green glasses and I have yet to see him attack a poster ala a few here.

    If this forum wants a circle jerk, just have the mods ban all non-Jet fans.

    Some here are mature enough to agree, when it is pointed out, that the Emporer is wearing no clothes.
    Please. Tx gets himself banned repeatedly because he engages in the same name calling, immature behavior that others engage in.

    If you think if you eliminate the Patriot trolls that this place would be a circle jerk, then you haven't really been paying attention too much around here. There is more fighting between Jet fans than there is between Jet/Pats trolls. Eliminating the Pat trolls would just help with keeping threads on topic and eliminating the usual white noise that the trolls resort to. IMO this place would be a lot better with out said Pat trolls.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us