Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Sal P calls out the Jets drafting over the last 5 years.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    DumDum definitely has a puppet master but it's not TX
    I guess I am off your imaginary ignore list.

Did you think of that one or did Ray help you.

Be careful, Charlie is watching you.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Please. Tx gets himself banned repeatedly because he engages in the same name calling, immature behavior that others engage in.

If you think if you eliminate the Patriot trolls that this place would be a circle jerk, then you haven't really been paying attention too much around here. There is more fighting between Jet fans than there is between Jet/Pats trolls. Eliminating the Pat trolls would just help with keeping threads on topic and eliminating the usual white noise that the trolls resort to. IMO this place would be a lot better with out said Pat trolls.
    I respect your opinion

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Nope. He's very careful. He is the best of the trolls, and they strive to be more like him, but around post 40,000 the mods started to realize what he was manipulating people. You can say people need self control, but it's still illegal to incite a riot, and you can go to jail now apparently for bullying someone into committing suicide[/B]. We all know you can get people a lot angrier by demeaning them calmly and civilly than by calling names.
    Lets have some perspective.

1. You realize this is the internet. What exactly would an internet riot look like? The Tebow Haters thread?

2. TX is not the "cyber bully" you refer to. He mocks the Jets, not a person. If they started to put fans in jail for making fun of opponents we would need a million more jails.

However those who call people "faggots" and wish others die are "cyber bullies" and those are the people who do get prosecuted. TX saying Sanchez sucks or asking us how many division titles we have or posting an empty display case or saying Woody Johnson is a bad owner does not qualify. Not even close.

I don't want to start a ten page debate over this. I will agree to disagree with you guys. I respect everyone's opinion and I think differing opinions is what makes this place enjoyable. Lets move on.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 07-12-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

1. You realize this is the internet. What exactly would an internet riot look like? The Tebow Haters thread?

2. TX is not the "cyber bully" you refer to. He mocks the Jets, not a person. If they started to put fans in jail for making fun of opponents we would need a million more jails.

However those who call people "faggots" and wish others die are "cyber bullies" and those are the people who do get prosecuted. TX saying Sanchez sucks or asking us how many division titles we have or posting an empty display case or saying Woody Johnson is a bad owner does not qualify. Not even close.

I don't want to start a ten page debate over this. I will agree to disagree with you guys. I respect everyone's opinion and I think differing opinions is what makes this place enjoyable. Lets move on.
    I have talked to Tex (Mike) off the board and he can't believe how so many fall for his stuff time after time.. As good as he is he's not the board pain that Sooth was on the Pat site..

Rookie
    Tex uses a velvet covered ferret stick

But I don't blame you anymore. Its obvious you do not know how to communicate respectfully.
    Sure I do, I communicate respectfully to those who DESERVE IT and have earned it!

All Pro

I really wasn't even agreeing with him being banned. Just theorizing as to why he was, or is often. I agree with with you that people should be responsible for there own actions. I find it amusing watching him get people all riled up. He is a master. The other trolls get to caught up in the emotion to be really effective, and I wasn't saying he was causing a riot, just giving examples of how someone can be held accountable for things he didn't directly participate in. I guess it's easier to ban him then to ban all the people that he gets a rise out of.

Jets Insider VIP
    First of all, I will only openly petition for banning of someone who is guilty of bigotry. This qualifies:

I did not report the post. I merely expressed my disgust in open forum. Just as you did.

But I don't blame you anymore. Its obvious you do not know how to communicate respectfully.

You are like the kid whose parents let him do or say whatever he wants while blaming everyone else for the behavior.
    You nailed it.

Jets Insider VIP

You are like the kid whose parents let him do or say whatever he wants while blaming everyone else for the behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Sure I do, I communicate respectfully to those who DESERVE IT and have earned it!
    And there it is.

The epitome of a self-aggrandizing know-it-all.
    Last edited by Jordy; 07-12-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I have talked to Tex (Mike) off the board and he can't believe how so many fall for his stuff time after time..:

Bewildered Beast

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Is that Sanchez as a child?

Talk about foreshadowing.

Jets Insider VIP

I think it may have been meant as a characterization of Rah Rah and his childish ways and his ongoing fail (holding the sign up-side down).

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    And there it is.

The epitome of a self-aggrandizing know-it-all.
    Jordy 150
    Irony 0

You are a tool!

what can one do

I like DWC and what he posts

AND

I like Jordy and what he posts

Both passionate and loyal Jet fans

GO JETS

What a Fargin' Hypocrite you are. It's either that or full blown dementia.

Congratulations to the SOJF tag team of Jordy and DDNY on being selected by Guido, TX, ASG, Patman, Patriotreign, Spectre, Cleatmarks, and the rest of the chowd trolls at JI as BEST JET "FAN" POSTERS on the boards
    it is good though that despite being recognized as the two worst SOJFs in history, Jordy and DDNY have been able to find a whole new group of JI posters to be bosum buddies with -- all chowd trolls, but BFFs nevertheless

a marriage made in heaven
    this guy makes more sense than Jordy, DDNY and all their pats chowd troll buddies combined
    ALL

This message is hidden because Jordy is on your ignore list

Jets Insider VIP
    Jordy 150
    Irony 0

You are a tool!
    So you're saying there's zero irony.

Thank you.

I rest my case.

Bewildered Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I think it may have been meant as a characterization of Rah Rah and his childish ways and his ongoing fail (holding the sign up-side down).
    RayRay isn't full of fail; he just reallllly enthusiastic. Just as that young man is besides himself to root for the J E T S jetsjetsjets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    RayRay isn't full of fail; he just reallllly enthusiastic. Just as that young man is besides himself to root for the J E T S jetsjetsjets.
    So excited he holds the sign upside down.

Okay. I see the hidden message.

Banned
    TX saying Sanchez sucks or asking us how many division titles we have or posting an empty display case or saying Woody Johnson is a bad owner does not qualify. Not even close.
    Which he mentions during each and every thread despite the fact that A.) Most of these threads have nothing to do with Sanchez and B.) 99.9% of these threads have nothing to do with division titles. It's just his way of derailing each and every thread with each and every post, hijacking topics of discussion while trolling a Jets forum, as a Patriots troll all at the same time. It's disgusting.

If these Patriot "fans" (most are nothing but trolls) feel the need to talk about the Patriots each and every day, or feel it's necessary to mention the New England Patriots whenever Jet fans have something positive to say about our team, well, then... Go post on a New England Patriots message board.