Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 72

Thread: I'm about to see The Amazing Spiderman B****es!!!

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So sad
    I hope you get diarrhea tonight

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So sad
    It's kind of like going to a concert and seeing one of your oldest and favorite performers.

    Do you want to hear his new crappy sh*t, his awful top-40 sell out stuff from the 90s, maybe some dreadful acoustic stuff about some state like Kansas or South Dakota?

    Or do you want to hear his new current take on some old classics like Rosemary- Come Out This Morning, Lost In the Hurricane or Avenue of the Americas Burnout?

    _

  3. #23
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So sad
    What's sad? What's not sad then?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_KXt...e_gdata_player

  4. #24
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I hope you get diarrhea tonight
    It's like, people are too cool for certain things sometimes. You can't like it either. These are the people out of touch with reality. At least I know my 2 hours of fun are over, then back to the real world.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    It's like, people are too cool for certain things sometimes. You can't like it either. These are the people out of touch with reality. At least I know my 2 hours of fun are over, then back to the real world.
    I hope you are constipated free and have nice solid doots

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    It's kind of like going to a concert and seeing one of your oldest and favorite performers.

    Do you want to hear his new crappy sh*t, his awful top-40 sell out stuff from the 90s, maybe some dreadful acoustic stuff about some state like Kansas or South Dakota?

    Or do you want to hear his new current take on some old classics like Rosemary- Come Out This Morning, Lost In the Hurricane or Avenue of the Americas Burnout?

    _
    Disagree,

    Its kinda like if Bruce would completely re record and re release BTR. What is the point? Other than to make fun off of simpletons?

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    It's like, people are too cool for certain things sometimes. You can't like it either. These are the people out of touch with reality. At least I know my 2 hours of fun are over, then back to the real world.
    No, you can like it, I can also think you are dumb for doing so

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    No, you can like it, I can also think you are dumb for doing so
    No worries. If you actually met a few people on JI that you think are dumb, you may not think so, but that's ok. I'll stay with my dumb nerds.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    No worries. If you actually met a few people on JI that you think are dumb, you may not think so, but that's ok. I'll stay with my dumb nerds.
    Obviously you guys are all bright and awesome.

    Just some of you like dumb movies

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Obviously you guys are all bright and awesome.

    Just some of you like dumb movies

    Link?

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Another superhero movie, and not only that, one they did only 10 years ago, how thrilling
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    +1

    so, when we finally merge all hampur posters, what should we call this unfortunate pairing?


    Ru-Paul?



    Paul Rubens?



    Rube Paulens?




  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So sad
    Apparently you don't follow comic book franchises - we who do look forward to a new take on fav characters

  13. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm like what I'm reading about the ultimate universe this series and how venom will eventually come from.

  14. #34
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    I'm like what I'm reading about the ultimate universe this series and how venom will eventually come from.
    Remember when Flash Thompson was wearing a spiderman t-shirt? They're saying they could spin him into Venom.

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Superhero movies?

    You guys still play with dolls?

    Jeez.

  16. #36
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Superhero movies?

    You guys still play with dolls?

    Jeez.
    LOL! What's cool, then? Nobody's able to answer.

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im gonna get a little banged up and see ted this weekend. Ill laugh my ass off.

  18. #38
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Im gonna get a little banged up and see ted this weekend. Ill laugh my ass off.
    Saw that too. It's pretty funny.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    It's kind of like going to a concert and seeing one of your oldest and favorite performers.

    Do you want to hear his new crappy sh*t, his awful top-40 sell out stuff from the 90s, maybe some dreadful acoustic stuff about some state like Kansas or South Dakota?

    Or do you want to hear his new current take on some old classics like Rosemary- Come Out This Morning, Lost In the Hurricane or Avenue of the Americas Burnout?

    _
    Good point.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Disagree,

    Its kinda like if Bruce would completely re record and re release BTR. What is the point? Other than to make fun off of simpletons?
    I don't know who this "Bruce" is you refer to, but for my money, I think I'd rather see an old favorite re-create his old magic with a new twist rather than see him limp along pumping out total crap, cashing in on his name with awfulness nobody wants to see whilst they wait to see him play Lightness in the Morning or Goodlands.

    _

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us