Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap shot artist Ben Davidson dead

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Dude, holy **** , cream the carrier was the greatest recess game ever created, would love to play some more cream the carrier...those were the days...
    Fk yeah man. I broke my collarbone playing that game (worst pain of my life). Loved this game, until the neighborhood kids thought it was a good idea to play kill the carrier on the concrete street; that's when I ended up breaking my wrist which required surgery (lucky my teeth didn't get knocked out playing like that). We had the middle of the road plus the two side of grass on the outsides of the street (where the sidewalk was), and as a scat back, I always tried to hit the grass before getting tackled into the ground. My mom swore up and down I was getting bullied or jumped when I'd come home with messed up clothes, bruises and/or elbow/knee scrapes. Florida kids are roughnecks, especially when it comes to Football. Which is why I decided to fall in love with the defensive end of the ball (Defense Wins Championships); I was tired of getting tackled. But yeah, she didn't understand what kill the carrier meant, and she didn't understand why football had to be so violent ahahah the good ol' days. I swear, you don't see kids outside playing like that anymore, not these days at least; the internet has distracted them from all the simple things in life. Remember man-hunt? A1.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Fk yeah man. I broke my collarbone playing that game (worst pain of my life). Loved this game, until the neighborhood kids thought it was a good idea to play kill the carrier on the concrete street; that's when I ended up breaking my wrist which required surgery (lucky my teeth didn't get knocked out playing like that). We had the middle of the road plus the two side of grass on the outsides of the street (where the sidewalk was), and as a scat back, I always tried to hit the grass before getting tackled into the ground. My mom swore up and down I was getting bullied or jumped when I'd come home with messed up clothes, bruises and/or elbow/knee scrapes. Florida kids are roughnecks, especially when it comes to Football. Which is why I decided to fall in love with the defensive end of the ball (Defense Wins Championships); I was tired of getting tackled. But yeah, she didn't understand what kill the carrier meant, and she didn't understand why football had to be so violent ahahah the good ol' days. I swear, you don't see kids outside playing like that anymore, not these days at least; the internet has distracted them from all the simple things in life. Remember man-hunt? A1.
    I played Kill the Carrier (or "Cream," as I first learned of it, as a stupida**ed kid,) we used to kill each all day every day, all year long back in the elementary days...The world is such a different place, now. Too bad we can't just play some Kill the carrier with the Fatriot Fans

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg View Post

More evidence for evolution.

Nice pic of Sauer getting ready to catch that pass from Namath.
    Last edited by Winstonbiggs; 07-07-2012 at 05:34 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    More evidence for evolution.

Nice pic of Sauer getting ready to catch that pass from Namath.
    Winny Hill gave his all against the Rugged Raiders. Look at that form. In those days OL could not use hands.

George Sauer was the MAN. A true professional, particularly in the clutch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If "Gentle" Ben were a Jet he would be legendary to us. RIP.