Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Honest Question is Flacco that much better than Sanchez??

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    What seperates Sanchez from the Matt Moore's and Jason Campbell's of the league besides his playoff record?

Seriously.

I guarantee that if Sanchez played for any team other than the Jets you guys wouldn't hold him in such high regard.

You do not seem to put alot of stock in his playoff record while i see it as a big positive.....

If the Matt Moores or Campbells of the world performed as well in the playoffs as a rookie or 2nd year player it would change my perception of them as well......

Jets Insider VIP
    Much better than being a miserable SOJF like you whose definition of realism is hating the Jets more than chowd trolls do

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Probably true

Unlike you...some of us here at JI root for tbe Jets and enjoy doing so

Sue us
    OK, but that also indicates that you cannot objectively analyze of your own team. Your opinion is completely biased and unusable.

Therefore, your opinion means nothing.

Why do we always fight in threads? People can't stand it when others disagree with them, and it turns abrasive about 99.9% of the time.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

What seperates Sanchez from the Matt Moore's and Jason Campbell's of the league besides his playoff record?

Seriously.

I guarantee that if Sanchez played for any team other than the Jets you guys wouldn't hold him in such high regard.
    Actually if Sanchez didn't play in front of a retarded fanbase, too stupid to realize he is what he is, a incomplete developing QB it would be different.

What separates them?

They have similar numbers yet the retarded fanbase thinks Flacco is so clearly better. Because playoff wins mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Because playoff wins mean nothing.
    Yep. Performance in the playoffs too:

Flacco: 9 games played (5-4) 134/247 54.3% 8TD/8INT 1,532 yards 70.4 rating.

Sanchez: 6 games played (4-2) 95/157 60.5% 9TD/3INT 1,155 yards 94.3 rating.

But Flacco's clearly better.

Clearly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Much better than being a miserable SOJF like you whose definition of realism is hating the Jets more than chowd trolls do
    LOL

Yeah, not being completely sold on Sanchez as a franchise QB makes me a same old Jets fan.

Silly me.

Hall Of Fame
    Which team made fools of themselves trying to get Manning and then traded for Tebow?

That tells you all you need to know.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Which team made fools of themselves trying to get Manning and then traded for Tebow?

The first part is just about every team in the nfl

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    For 1 yr,Sam Bradford put the Rams on his back.Maybe he's no good,but his fruit says different and shows his potential.Sanchez,Flacco and Freeman doesn't have that fruit.
    Mark has done more with less. All he has to work on is his consistency and patience, and keep things on an even keel. that will come with experience and an offensive system that is more suited to his talents. He's already shown he has all the tools.

I'd have to say that Sanchez has higher potential and more likely to be an elite qb eventually than Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Wow.

Do you honestly believe the Jets wanted to bring in Tebow for the same purpose they wanted to bring in Manning? Tanny and Rex think they're the same player?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_KXtxSqkiM

They're on the same tier. Flacco actually took a significant step backwards in the regular season last year, but finally showed up in the playoffs. He had a Sanchez-esque year.

Matt Ryan is clearly better than both of them, but he still hasn't had a good playoff performance.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    They're on the same tier. Flacco actually took a significant step backwards in the regular season last year, but finally showed up in the playoffs. He had a Sanchez-esque year.

Matt Ryan is clearly better than both of them, but he still hasn't had a good playoff performance.
    He's the anti-Sanchez.

With Roddy White, Julio Jones, Michael Turner, and Anthony Gonzales.

But it's the same.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    He's the anti-Sanchez.

With Roddy White, Julio Jones, Michael Turner, and Anthony Gonzales.

But it's the same.
    His line sucks.

Yeah, I think we all root for the Jets cupcake.

It's the ones like you, Ray Ray, and DWC who don't have a rational, objective bone in your bodies and take homerism to a whole new level.
    Difference is, although blinded by extreme homerism, DWC and Rah Rah at least attempt to talk football.

SkippyGoo just likes to make what he thinks are funny names for people, and insult Pats fans and any Jets fan who dares question the team. If he can't spew hate, he doesn't post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    His line sucks.
    Do you believe Ryan has the same offense around him that Sanchez does?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Do you believe Ryan has the same offense around him that Sanchez does?
    No but the line is the foundation in any offense.

I don't disagree, but the offenses are not the same.

Jets Insider VIP
    And Sanchez's line last year was Great according to you!!!!

Come on man!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    And Sanchez's line last year was Great according to you!!!!

Come on man!!!!
    I never said that.