Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jets West?

Veteran
    Sanchez and company were spotted at a trendy Laguna Beach hang out last night.Last year was open to the public and some of my fellow So Cal Jets fans went down there. I'm too busy at work to go gallivanting in south county whether they let fans watch or not.

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    come on man, that's a crock of horsesh!t. It may not be full contact drills against a defense, but it serves an important purpose. How can you say it has no value? Every minute Sanchez and Holmes (as well as the others) are working on the field together is important.
    Exactly, oftentimes I wonder why these SOJF bother posting at all...

More power to Sanchez for laying the foundations to what will hopefully be a very succesful season between the qb's receiving corp and rb's.

Geez maybe he should just lounge at home twiddling his thumbs. Some people just love to whine and complain and wonder why their lives aren't heading anywhere with their victim mentality.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Exactly, oftentimes I wonder why these SOJF bother posting at all...

More power to Sanchez for laying the foundations to what will hopefully be a very succesful season between the qb's receiving corp and rb's.

Geez maybe he should just lounge at home twiddling his thumbs. Some people just love to whine and complain and wonder why their lives aren't heading anywhere with their victim mentality.
    +1

Don't listen to 00NYJets' nonsensical negative dooshery. Jets West is all win.

Great change of scenery. Florham Park is a sewer compared to Mission Viejo.

Great opportunity for QBs, WRs, RBs to practice their way at their pace without a-hole coaches micromanaging everything.

^FIELD Looking west toward beach (Laguna)

^SANCHEZ

^McELROY

^TEBOW

^SANCHEZ Note: guy in blue trunks is either Bret or Rob Johnson

Hall Of Fame
    awesome shots, jetrider.